ill state fair pull cancelled June 07, 2022 12:36PM
Got word the Illinois state fair pull has been cancelled already for this year (august) Due to the grandstand being condemned!! This grandstand is way newer than the old race track stands, which are still go to go!! One would think ITPA could move the show to the old grand stand or bring in some temp seating at the original site. Shame the govt can`t maintain this stuff with all the high taxes they got on everything. Need to get rid of the dems running the state.

Re: ill state fair pull cancelled June 07, 2022 04:23PM
Not only has the pull been cancelled but so has everything else that was supposed to go on in that arena during the fair. There's more I could say but that would be for the off topic forum

Re: ill state fair pull cancelled June 07, 2022 11:32PM
Isn’t there a bunch of horse stuff that goes on in the arena too??

Re: ill state fair pull cancelled June 08, 2022 12:59AM
There are several events there. Not sure how much horse stuff anymore. That seemed to drop off when they screwed up the high school rodeo years ago.
The arena can't be much over 20 years old. Must have been high quality workmanship when it was built.

Re: ill state fair pull cancelled June 08, 2022 10:09AM
Maybe Stark built it.....

Re: ill state fair pull cancelled June 08, 2022 02:27PM
Supertiquer
Not only has the pull been cancelled but so has everything else that was supposed to go on in that arena during the fair. There's more I could say but that would be for the off topic forum

There is hardly anything that goes on in that arena during state fair. The tractor pulls and maybe one or 2 other events is all I have every seen. Last year there was nothing in the arena the first 4 days of fair. The tractor pulls was first event to use it. Be really nice if the state fair would allow other organizations to come in and have a pull during the state fair not just the ITPA.

Re: ill state fair pull cancelled June 08, 2022 03:08PM
Statefair

There is hardly anything that goes on in that arena during state fair. The tractor pulls and maybe one or 2 other events is all I have every seen. Last year there was nothing in the arena the first 4 days of fair. The tractor pulls was first event to use it. Be really nice if the state fair would allow other organizations to come in and have a pull during the state fair not just the ITPA.

Man, I don't know where ya got that info from. And by the way Illini State Pullers were there in 2010 but that may have been before you were born.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2