Mound City PPL pull June 26, 2022 04:44AM
Great pull and fast paced very impressed. Great Class of LSS,'s even if the one I've drove 6hrs last two weekends didn't get off the line again. Maybe the pulloff tractor was taking the D21 to Wisconsin.

Re: Mound City PPL pull June 26, 2022 01:32PM
On behalf of everyone involved in our tractor pulling adventure, I wish to apologize for our recent lack of performance. I feel like we have “let down”our fans without a doubt. We do not have a test track or dyno so the only place to find out if the problems are fixed is to go to a pull and hook to the sled. We have spent countless hours the last few weeks trying to find our issue or issues and obviously haven’t solved it yet. We certainly do not enjoy getting towed off the track! Brice Terry

Re: Mound City PPL pull June 27, 2022 06:34AM
WOW FAN IN THE SEATS THATS JUST WHAT A HARD WORKING PULLING FAMILY LIKE THE TERRYS NEED IS A KICK IN THE BALLS FROM A CHICKEN @#$%& KEYBOARDER THATS AFRAID TO PUT THEIR NAME ON THE INTERNET!!! SHOW SOME CLASS AND DONT BE DOGGING THESE GUYS THAT DONT GO RUNNING WITH THEIR CHECK BOOK WIDE OPEN TO GET SOMEONE ELSE TO BUILD THEM A COOKIE CUTTER TRACTOR. SCOTT BRACKEN.

Re: Mound City PPL pull June 27, 2022 10:27AM
Thanks for your efforts Brice! Always a pleasure to watch that thing run! Most of us understand the ups and downs of pulling look forward to seeing ya’ll somewhere this summer!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,607, Posts: 229,660, Members: 3,324.
This forum: Topics: 37,062, Posts: 225,885.

Our newest member JD_8520