Lawn Chairs allowed at Norwalk, Ohio pull? June 26, 2022 05:11AM
Best I can make from the website there will not be any lawn chairs allowed near the track for trackside seating. So what good would a general admission ticket be without a reserved seat? Are there unreserved seats? Sections 4 on both side show unavailable to reserve, but what good are they at 660 feet from the starting line? Looks like we are expected to sit in the grandstands in late July. Sounds too hot already. Any advice?

Re: Lawn Chairs allowed at Norwalk, Ohio pull? June 26, 2022 05:34AM
Here’s the seating arrangement that Bill Bader sent me. GA would be along the fence, Thomas grandstand and Budweiser 5
EDIT: I see the picture didn't upload let me try again

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2022 11:53AM by theRightRearTire183.

Re: Lawn Chairs allowed at Norwalk, Ohio pull? June 26, 2022 03:21PM
Me and my wife just got home from spending 4 days there. We have attended the track many many times for different events. This weekend I purchased top eliminator club tickets for the first time for the race. I can say I will never ever attend the fuel race without going top eliminator club again! What a great experience and they carter to your every need or want! I was so impressed I went into the office on Friday morning and asked if they were offering a top eliminator club option for the pull? The answer was yes! Without hesitation I got my wallet out and said sign me up!!!! I purchased finish line tickets front row seating. Today during first round I went briefly and sat in the exact seat I was going to be in for the pull. I found that the stairway fence would block Some of the view so I went back into the office and transferred the seat to row 3 ( which technically row LL on the seating chart) in force section 1a. As i was in the office bill Jr was there and we spoke about the pull. He wants ideas and feedback. He is whole heartedly committed in the pulling event. My tickets wernt cheap but what is all envoled in the pro pulling club package ( top eliminator club) it's a deal I won't pass up! I assume GA tickets are standing room along the fence just like the fuel race this weekend.

Re: Lawn Chairs allowed at Norwalk, Ohio pull? June 26, 2022 03:43PM
I'm trying to attach a picture of what's envoled in my full pull club ( top eliminator club) package but it won't let me. In short it envoles catered meals, grandstand seating ( finish line) patio seating with table and chairs, covered tent with live simulcast from on track action if you get to hot in the sun, all the pop, juices and other drinks you can stand plus 2 alcohol drink tickets a day. Cash bar after you use your alcohol tickets. There is more but that is the general run-down.

Re: Lawn Chairs allowed at Norwalk, Ohio pull? June 26, 2022 03:59PM
If the tractor pull starting line is going to be in the same location as the starting line for the cars, which I haven’t heard or been told otherwise, Force 1a is about at 3pm to 60 feet from the starting line. I want to be around 300 to 330 feet, around the finish line. When you say along the fence, will we be able to set lawn chairs there? Budweiser 3c would be around 330 feet but Thomas would be 450 feet or more.

Re: Lawn Chairs allowed at Norwalk, Ohio pull? June 26, 2022 05:00PM
Pulling opposite direction as the cars. Finish line is about center stairs leading up to section 1a 1b. About 30ish feet north of the Christmas tree.

Re: Lawn Chairs allowed at Norwalk, Ohio pull? June 27, 2022 12:07PM
That helps tremendously. Thanks

Re: Lawn Chairs allowed at Norwalk, Ohio pull? June 27, 2022 12:22PM
Norwalk PPL here's the image I tried to post earlier

Re: Lawn Chairs allowed at Norwalk, Ohio pull? June 28, 2022 12:31PM
Does anyone know if there is any admission tickets included with the camping pass?

Re: Lawn Chairs allowed at Norwalk, Ohio pull? June 28, 2022 03:09PM
No. Camping and admission tickets are separate.

Re: Lawn Chairs allowed at Norwalk, Ohio pull? June 29, 2022 05:57AM
Does anyone know which side of the track the competitors will be pitting on?

Re: Lawn Chairs allowed at Norwalk, Ohio pull? June 29, 2022 06:15AM
If i had to guess knowing Norwalk raceway park they will want the competitors to have the best pits available so I'd guess the east side on the blacktop.

Re: Lawn Chairs allowed at Norwalk, Ohio pull? June 30, 2022 02:28AM
I have no complaints or concerns with seating at this event but the ticket prices are a bit wild. I will be there so by no means is it stopping me but I was a bit surprised to see $50 for a one day ticket. I guess maybe I'm surprised because the price is more than double BG. Although they are only slightly higher than the NFMS.

My hope is that the higher ticket price means that the purse for the pullers is higher.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2022 02:32AM by BrandonA.

Re: Lawn Chairs allowed at Norwalk, Ohio pull? June 30, 2022 10:23PM
BrandonA
I have no complaints or concerns with seating at this event but the ticket prices are a bit wild. I will be there so by no means is it stopping me but I was a bit surprised to see $50 for a one day ticket. I guess maybe I'm surprised because the price is more than double BG. Although they are only slightly higher than the NFMS.

My hope is that the higher ticket price means that the purse for the pullers is higher.

3 day 5 session reserved seating ticket is $105. What people people also don't realize is most pulls is conducted by volunteers. Baders employees are on payroll and getting paid to work the event.

Re: Lawn Chairs allowed at Norwalk, Ohio pull? July 01, 2022 12:28AM
LIke I said personally I will be there regardless of price. But I am interested to see how the price tag affects attendance. I would really like to see this pull succeed as it has potential to be the next big thing! Kind of like The Pullers Championship

Re: Lawn Chairs allowed at Norwalk, Ohio pull? July 01, 2022 12:55AM
BrandonA
LIke I said personally I will be there regardless of price. But I am interested to see how the price tag affects attendance. I would really like to see this pull succeed as it has potential to be the next big thing! Kind of like The Pullers Championship

The $50 price tag you speak of is a all day seat ( 2 sessions). That's $25 a session. That is right inline with every other pull.

Re: Lawn Chairs allowed at Norwalk, Ohio pull? July 01, 2022 01:36AM
And parking is free.

CP

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,597, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2