9th Annual HOI Fair Tractor and Semi Pull - Peoria, IL - July 21st June 29, 2022 03:15AM
One of the BIGGEST Open Farm pulls in the country is back again! This year we welcome the addition of the Illiana Pullers Association (IPA) with three of their sanctioned classes.

Non-sanctioned Classes:
- 12,500LB Open Farm RWYB. 20.8 tire width limit (18.4-42, 20.8-38, and/or 20.8-42 ok), no RPM limit, cut tires allowed, water injection only allowed (no N20, Propane, etc.,) intercooler allowed. Safety Equipment Required: (ROPS/cage, wheelie bars, air kill, seat belt, etc.) if running open RPM, otherwise tractor will run no more than 2800RPM if not equipped. Judges discretion on rules whether expressly stated here or not. GUARANTEED OPEN CLASS PAYOUTS 1st-$350, 2nd-$250, 3rd-$200, 4th-$150, 5th-$100, 6th-$80, 7th-$60, 8th-$50, 9th-$30.00, 10th-$30.00
- STOCK SEMI-TRUCK PULL 20,000LB

Illiana Pullers Association (IPA) Classes:
- 11,000LB Pro Farm IPA Rules
- 6,500LB Outlaw IPA Rules
- 12,500LB Farm Stock IPA Rules

6:30pm Start Time. Located at Expo Gardens - 1601 W Northmoor Rd, Peoria, IL 61614. Enter from the north University St. entrance and proceed thru the northwest gate (GATE 5). Rain or Shine - as the track is under a roof (see pictures and videos from past years on PSR Pulling Facebook Page).

Sponsored by: NUTRIEN AG SOLUTIONS, PRINCEVILLE IL; GUENTHER HERITAGE DIESEL; AKRON SERVICES, INC; SHANKS TRACTOR RESTORATION & FABRICATION; FORSTROM BROS. FARM DRAINAGE; MENOLD CUSTOM FARMING; O'KANE ACRES; R&K ELEVATORS; SUITS FARMS; SYNGENTA; and PSR PULLING. Follow the PSR Pulling Facebook Page for more information.

Contact Brock Menold - 309-339-5754 or message PSR Pulling on Facebook with any questions.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2022 03:59AM by C.M.O.466.

Re: 9th Annual HOI Fair Tractor and Semi Pull - Peoria, IL - July 21st July 07, 2022 12:50AM
Two weeks away!

Re: 9th Annual HOI Fair Tractor and Semi Pull - Peoria, IL - July 21st July 11, 2022 09:37AM
I was just double checking the rules for the open farm class, rwyb, intercooler ARE allowed, correct? I apologize the rules were a little confusing on that part of the post. Thanks!

Re: 9th Annual HOI Fair Tractor and Semi Pull - Peoria, IL - July 21st July 11, 2022 09:53AM
Yes. Coolers and water are fine.

Re: 9th Annual HOI Fair Tractor and Semi Pull - Peoria, IL - July 21st July 14, 2022 10:43AM
One week away!

Re: 9th Annual HOI Fair Tractor and Semi Pull - Peoria, IL - July 21st July 19, 2022 06:49AM
just want to bring this to the top, and let those who were planning to pull tomorrow in the farm class, that it has been dropped. Apparently there was only enough of us sponsors to pay for the big show. A few who were planning to pull tomorrow are not on FB. Sadly the class many of us intended our sponsor funds to go towards is the one that got axed! It is a great facility to pull at.

Re: 9th Annual HOI Fair Tractor and Semi Pull - Peoria, IL - July 21st July 19, 2022 02:53PM
Just want to let everyone know that there IS a farm stock class on Thursday night. It'll be 12,500lb and everyone is welcome to participate.

Semis and the Illiana Pullers Association will be in the house that night as well so come on down!

Payouts to 10th place guaranteed for the 12,500 farm stock class as well!

Re: 9th Annual HOI Fair Tractor and Semi Pull - Peoria, IL - July 21st July 19, 2022 04:41PM
That class is far from Farmstock. This pull used to be a good one but not anymore

Re: 9th Annual HOI Fair Tractor and Semi Pull - Peoria, IL - July 21st July 19, 2022 11:24PM
That pull is still the best around. The farm stock classes are all far from stock. Just some people don't want to do what it takes to compete so they cry on here.

Re: 9th Annual HOI Fair Tractor and Semi Pull - Peoria, IL - July 21st July 20, 2022 12:11AM
Yeah its so great all the classes but one got cut because everybody is going somewhere else

Re: 9th Annual HOI Fair Tractor and Semi Pull - Peoria, IL - July 21st July 20, 2022 12:54AM
There were a select few cry babies going somewhere else probably. They won't be missed. You're welcome to come out of mommy's basement and try to do better if you like?

Re: 9th Annual HOI Fair Tractor and Semi Pull - Peoria, IL - July 21st July 20, 2022 01:01AM
not missed to the extent you cancelled all the classes but one and pissed off some of your sponsors. Been to your pull every year its happened. Been going down hill for the last few. I think Ill go to Rock island county this year. Good luck.

Re: 9th Annual HOI Fair Tractor and Semi Pull - Peoria, IL - July 21st July 20, 2022 01:03AM
Not my sponsors. You go to rock island. No one cares.

Re: 9th Annual HOI Fair Tractor and Semi Pull - Peoria, IL - July 21st July 21, 2022 06:22AM
By looking at the “open classes” this nothing but a pull for pullers who can hack being in an association sounds to me like a big fish little pond mentality

Re: 9th Annual HOI Fair Tractor and Semi Pull - Peoria, IL - July 21st July 21, 2022 06:56AM
Farm pulled
By looking at the “open classes” this nothing but a pull for pullers who can hack being in an association sounds to me like a big fish little pond mentality

Looks to be tailor made for 6030's to run the roost.

Re: 9th Annual HOI Fair Tractor and Semi Pull - Peoria, IL - July 21st July 21, 2022 07:43AM
My guess

Looks to be tailor made for 6030's to run the roost.

I've been to this pull before and it's a quality pull. It's not just a 6030 show. I've seen small blocks green and red do very well and be in the top 5 in the open. I would recommend if you get the chance to pull or be a spectator there you should do it! Just my 2 cents!

Re: 9th Annual HOI Fair Tractor and Semi Pull - Peoria, IL - July 21st July 22, 2022 02:33AM
Farm pulled

Kinda like the other association that just got formed where they had to pretty much kick the top guys out so that the red ones could finally win? Thats what is sad. Expo put on a great show and the stands were full. I had a great time and would reccommend going to anyone.

Re: 9th Annual HOI Fair Tractor and Semi Pull - Peoria, IL - July 21st July 22, 2022 10:01AM
Outside of Millers tractor nothing about the Peoria pull was impressive.

Re: 9th Annual HOI Fair Tractor and Semi Pull - Peoria, IL - July 21st July 22, 2022 12:10PM
Iwasthere
Outside of Millers tractor nothing about the Peoria pull was impressive.

The illiana show was better than anything that was there in the past. Opinions are like but wholes. Yours stinks.

Re: 9th Annual HOI Fair Tractor and Semi Pull - Peoria, IL - July 21st July 22, 2022 02:06PM
I think my "but whole" smells pretty good

Re: 9th Annual HOI Fair Tractor and Semi Pull - Peoria, IL - July 21st July 22, 2022 04:27PM
Chad dont you have money you dont have to go spend?

Re: 9th Annual HOI Fair Tractor and Semi Pull - Peoria, IL - July 21st July 21, 2022 01:08AM
Pullers - Be sure to use the back entrance off University to gain access to the pits. You can't use the Northmoor (front) entrance with a tractor/trailer.

Re: 9th Annual HOI Fair Tractor and Semi Pull - Peoria, IL - July 21st July 22, 2022 12:21PM
I had a great time and glad I made the trip out there. I plan on coming again to pull against some tough tractors.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2