World Series Of Pulling(Norwalk, Ohio) July 17, 2022 09:56AM
Anybody else find the schedule on Friday interesting? How much are tickets? Do you need a different ticket for every session?

Re: World Series Of Pulling(Norwalk, Ohio) July 17, 2022 10:06AM
Any live stream available for this event

Re: World Series Of Pulling(Norwalk, Ohio) July 17, 2022 10:38AM
redfan
Any live stream available for this event

Yes it’s on Floracing which used to be mavtv+. Looks like a subscription is $9.99 a month.

Re: World Series Of Pulling(Norwalk, Ohio) July 17, 2022 11:18AM
Tickets for Friday and Saturday are from gates open to gate closed (which is BS if you say could only make it to the night sessions)

Re: World Series Of Pulling(Norwalk, Ohio) July 17, 2022 12:57PM
So I can stream this for 9.99 if I sub to mavtv for a month ??

Re: World Series Of Pulling(Norwalk, Ohio) July 17, 2022 01:16PM
I was just testing it out and it I can only find a yearly subscription option for $150. In fine print it states you can do a monthly subscription for $30, but can’t find how to select that option.

Re: World Series Of Pulling(Norwalk, Ohio) July 17, 2022 03:19PM
It said earlier this year that to watch this event it required a yearly subscription. I don’t know if this all changed with the merge/changeover with FloSports. It’s kind of a pain in the a$$ through flo because they only list racing and tons of other events that are a stretch to call sports imo. So you have to do a search to even pull up tractor pulling. The ease of just opening the MAVTV plus app and just going to ppl are not there.

FloRacing Monthly Subscription How To July 17, 2022 03:39PM
Here is a work around for a monthly subscription for FloRacing.

FloRacing in itself doesn't offer a monthly subscription, but the other sports apart of FloSports such as FloWresting and FloTrack do offer monthly subscriptions. The best thing with FloSports is your subscription gives you access to ALL of FlowSports live events. I tested this way and it WORKS!

1. Go to [www.flosports.tv]
2. Scroll down and choose a sport that is NOT Racing.
3. Create an account. If you already have one click the login button in the upper right.
4. Choose monthly subscription.
5. Put in your payment method.
6. Go to [www.floracing.com] and find the live event.

Hopefully this helps some of you out who don't want to pay for a yearly subscription. In my opinion the $150 a year is totally worth it if you like watching dirt track racing or other forms of racing or sports.

Re: FloRacing Monthly Subscription How To July 17, 2022 10:28PM
I’d check to make sure about what I had posted earlier about requiring yearly subscription to watch this event. Have 4 days to get it figured out. Hate to have people trying to log in Thursday evening hoping to watch and being blocked out.

Re: FloRacing Monthly Subscription How To January 07, 2023 11:11AM
Didn’t work waisted 20 bucks thanks

Re: World Series Of Pulling(Norwalk, Ohio) February 02, 2023 04:49AM
Go to www.flosportstv, scroll down and pick a sport go to log in or join and it will give you the option for monthly for 29.99 or annually 150.00 that is12.50 month. You can cancel at any time.

Re: World Series Of Pulling(Norwalk, Ohio) July 17, 2022 01:52PM
theRightRearTire183
Tickets for Friday and Saturday are from gates open to gate closed (which is BS if you say could only make it to the night sessions)

This is no different than going to NHRA qualifying. Unless there's a rain delay, all NHRA races on Friday and Saturday start with sportsmen. sometimes as early as 8 in the morning. The Pros may not it the track until late afternoon or evening.

At the US Nationals, if you go on Friday for example, it's the same price whether you show up a 8am for Round 1 of Super Comp, or at 6:30 PM for the first qualifying run of the Pro classes. Bader is just applying the same principle to pulling as is done in drag racing.

Re: World Series Of Pulling(Norwalk, Ohio) July 18, 2022 01:46AM
People can charge whatever they want but $50 for a ticket to come for only the night session will stop me from coming! It’s up to us as paying patrons to decide if it is worth it or not! IMO this isn’t a very good way to get an event started up. Bowling Green charges $44 for the first session of the day and once it’s over the ticket goes down to $22.

Re: World Series Of Pulling(Norwalk, Ohio) July 18, 2022 04:30AM
Nate
People can charge whatever they want but $50 for a ticket to come for only the night session will stop me from coming! It’s up to us as paying patrons to decide if it is worth it or not! IMO this isn’t a very good way to get an event started up. Bowling Green charges $44 for the first session of the day and once it’s over the ticket goes down to $22.

The facility is 5x better then BG.

The event purse is $250,000. More then BG!

BG is put on by volunteers (blueshirts). Everyone you see in white pants and American flag shirts at Baders facility is a paid employee and on payroll!

I'll gladly pay more any day for SMP!!

Re: World Series Of Pulling(Norwalk, Ohio) July 18, 2022 05:38AM
While I'm sure this will be a top shelf production and the facility is run by a well respected family business, I'm not too sure where you're getting "5X better than BG".

Like how is an open field with zero services (water & electric) for campers "better than BG"? I know that the entire campground is not serviced in BG, but for those of us that have been going long enough, it's nice they installed it as far back in the grounds as they have.

Also I see you have pointed out that there are paid employees there.....so that in and of itself ensures a better event? Wow....nice job slamming volunteers.

Re: World Series Of Pulling(Norwalk, Ohio) July 18, 2022 07:23AM
wow....nice
While I'm sure this will be a top shelf production and the facility is run by a well respected family business, I'm not too sure where you're getting "5X better than BG".

Like how is an open field with zero services (water & electric) for campers "better than BG"? I know that the entire campground is not serviced in BG, but for those of us that have been going long enough, it's nice they installed it as far back in the grounds as they have.

Also I see you have pointed out that there are paid employees there.....so that in and of itself ensures a better event? Wow....nice job slamming volunteers.

Let's be very very clear! I DID NOT SLAM VOLUNTEERS!!! I simply pointed out cost of doing business where as BG doesn't have that cost!! DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH!

Also I have camped at both smp and BG many many times! There is a reason there is a saying "the Norwalk experience" and the " bader guarantee"! Apparently you've never been to SMP.

And unlike you i don't hide behind a keyboard!! I say what I say and I put my name to it!!

Andy Girbach

Re: World Series Of Pulling(Norwalk, Ohio) July 21, 2022 02:42PM
LETS BE VERY CLEAR HERE ANDY GIRBACH!!. YOU DID SLAM THE VOLUNTEERS OF THE NWOTPA... you claim that it's the cost of doing business...bowling green was built from scratch. No pot to piss in. Only a hope from a group of folks hoping to put on one of the greatest pulls in the world.. guess what. It is the largest tractor pull in the world and by far the greatest place to be!. So if your into paying extra for someone paying for your entertainment so be it!.. don't be a @#$%& douche and put down 55 years of hard work by the blue shirts!..

Re: World Series Of Pulling(Norwalk, Ohio) July 18, 2022 02:53AM
Will be interesting to see if it works like the races do there?? Doing 3 sessions in a day is going to be a challenge. I think going on some assumptions off of racing to fill the seats might be a bit of a stretch it all goes back to show length thing too in pulling. My hats off to see someone to be a pioneer and pave the way and i am sure a lot will be learned to make it better in the future

Re: World Series Of Pulling(Norwalk, Ohio) July 18, 2022 05:04AM
What time does Thursday night start? I’ve seen 6:30 and 7:30, thanks!

Re: World Series Of Pulling(Norwalk, Ohio) July 18, 2022 11:07AM
shows 630 on PPL flyer on their Facebook and on SMP's website

Re: World Series Of Pulling(Norwalk, Ohio) July 18, 2022 11:47AM
Ppl website says 730 but flyers say 630 so who knows?

Re: World Series Of Pulling(Norwalk, Ohio) RESERVED SEATING? July 19, 2022 12:52AM
Is the seating reserved or are the stands first come/first serve? cant find reserved seating on their website

Re: World Series Of Pulling(Norwalk, Ohio) RESERVED SEATING? July 19, 2022 05:01AM
Most of everything is reserved seating for Friday/Sat but Thursday is all gen admission

Re: World Series Of Pulling(Norwalk, Ohio) July 19, 2022 01:45AM
No reserve seating for Thursday night, just Friday and Saturday

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,597, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2