Hillsboro Charity Pull Highlights August 13, 2022 11:05AM
Session One Highlights

Session Two Highlights

Catch the action tonight at www.propullingliveresults.com or watch the livestream at www.floracing.com

Photos by Jesse Post/JP Pulling Productions

Re: Hillsboro Charity Pull Highlights August 14, 2022 03:02AM
Did it rain out last night, only a partial results list posted on PPL website.

Re: Hillsboro Charity Pull Highlights August 14, 2022 02:20PM
Yes a rainout, sorry I didnt follow up had computer issues this morning and couldnt post a followup. Ill post a recap in morning once I figure out the computer snafu.

I looked at the map also prior to the 7pm session and evening forecast had shown 15% maybe, but consistent mist in the air and that final shower that slicked proved 100% that the moisture/rain would win.

Kudos to Don Slama and crew for the hard work they put in. I hadnt been there since 2018 the facility gets better every time I visit.

Re: Hillsboro Charity Pull Highlights-final recap August 16, 2022 05:11AM
Final recap at www.propulling.com

Re: Hillsboro Charity Pull Highlights August 14, 2022 06:06AM
Yesterday was so bizarre weather-wise. Just a non-stop mist which occasionally turned into a sprinkle. But with the track being so saturated from the overnight/morning rains, it couldn't take any more moisture. Looking at the forecast and radar I would have bet a thousand dollars that the only weather issue might have been a minor delay for the afternoon session. And any chance of rain only diminished through the afternoon and evening to basically 0. Even while it was raining the radar showed nothing- it was like the rain clouds were almost on the ground. Which must have made it even more difficult to manage the event- hard to plan on working with the weather windows (or knowing when it's a lost cause and pulling the plug) that way.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,612, Posts: 229,667, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,064, Posts: 225,889.

Our newest member JD_8520