What ever happend to these trucks in Indiana? September 05, 2009 01:14PM
The Hillblly Hooker I think the foxworthys out of Marshal IN had it
Albino Rat
Maroon Babon Myers from Marshal IN?
Moody Blue

Re: What ever happend to these trucks in Indiana? September 05, 2009 02:10PM
Hillbilly Hooker is still around. The Foxworthy's brought it out a few times this year at ITPA events. I was told the they got into drag racing so they don't pull much now days.

Re: What ever happend to these trucks in Indiana? September 05, 2009 02:34PM
Wonder if the hillby hooker could be for sale? without a motor? Didn't they have two or three other trucks?

Re: What ever happend to these trucks in Indiana? September 06, 2009 04:48AM
Ok, here's the rest of the story;

Albino Rat is now Showtime owned by Stepro's in Ky.

Maroon Baboon is still owned by Myers and is in storage

Moody Blue was ravaged and most likely cut up, It was replaced with Coppertop and that truck is now owned by Keith Verseman and is called Rocky Top.

Re: What ever happend to these trucks in Indiana? September 06, 2009 06:18AM
I can remember watching those guys when i was a kid and the Plum Crazy TWD and the Thriller of Tommy T

Re: What ever happend to these trucks in Indiana? September 06, 2009 08:33AM
Yes Plum Crazy was from Rockville IN, I am only 26 and I remb. stay till all the pulls were done when my uncle Gary Ray pulled in the Alter Stock class.. Are the Myers going to pull again? I guess is my next question. I like in Nebraska now and I don't know anything what is going on in IN now. Guess I just would like to catch up on what all has happend, I am currently building a 2WD truck to run with the Nebraska Power pullers association just don't know how to do it. lol I will be in the same class as the old General Zaring does that pull anymore? and the Hillbilly Hooker guess you stay truet to what you know. Thanks guys for all the info plz if you know keep it coming Wayne Dunn

Re: What ever happend to these trucks in Indiana? September 06, 2009 11:08AM
Jake still has the General, but I haven't seen it out this year. You can go to www.indianatruckpullers.net to see what's going with the Indiana trucks.

Re: What ever happend to these trucks in Indiana? September 07, 2009 11:49AM
I can remember the first time i ever watched Jake pull it was at Tampico with the The General and Mini Mopar

Re: What ever happend to these trucks in Indiana? September 07, 2009 12:39PM
Yea he had seven trucks pulling it seamed like.. Decon, General, Mini Mopar, that old beat up chevy, then the curruptor, seams like I am missing one or two

Re: What ever happend to these trucks in Indiana? September 08, 2009 08:10AM
Your forgetting Dixie Chopper and Double Nickel. And last time I was there, he still has all of them except mini mopar, I don't recall seeing that one, but he could have had it stored somewhere else.

Re: What ever happend to these trucks in Indiana? September 08, 2009 10:56AM
Yea I knew the Dixie Chopper Truck, How many did Foxworthys have? they had 3 or 4 I thought?

Re: What ever happend to these trucks in Indiana? September 09, 2009 09:06AM
Doesn't Jakes son drive the Corrupter

Re: What ever happend to these trucks in Indiana? September 09, 2009 01:29PM
Could be. Ike used to drive Decon with ITPA, and did a great job. Since they left ITPA and focused on PPL, I would assume that Ike is driving corrupter, but I don't know for sure.

Re: What ever happend to these trucks in Indiana? September 09, 2009 03:22PM
Are there any of the old twd modified trucks for sales in Indiana just the chassis? Like Myers? Looking to start building a Twd in Nebraska now just wondering if any of the ones I knew was in storage and could be bought I don't need a motor.

Re: What ever happend to these trucks in Indiana? September 10, 2009 01:21AM
Bad Attitude 3 is for sale and they will seperate the motor from the chassis. It won the points chase last year and were leading this season until they broke a clutch and had to miss a few pulls. They are currently asking $35000 for the complete truck, but I'm sure most of that price is for the Steve Schmidt motor. I have not heard of any of the others that are for sale.

AP

Re: What ever happend to these trucks in Indiana? September 10, 2009 03:03AM
As of a few years ago Russell Korff still had the Gambler Twd minus the motor. Don't know if it is for sale though. Last I heard he had caught the pulling bug again. Both sons pull garden tractors. It would supprise me if he his boys drove this truck in the future.

Re: What ever happend to these trucks in Indiana? September 10, 2009 10:48AM
Have any of you guys heard of Sam Sears? From south of Columbus area closer to the river. Used to pull two and four wheel drive alterd stock and had a 4 wd modified that he never could get the bugs worked out of?

Re: What ever happend to these trucks in Indiana? September 12, 2009 08:35AM
Yeah I know Sam he took our old truck up to martinsville one time to pull it i remember the modified four wheel drive he had that he bought out of kentucky that caught fire about everytime he pulled it i always thought he was running the wrong kinda alcohol in it but yeah same was always a real good guy

Re: What ever happend to these trucks in Indiana? August 03, 2020 02:17AM
I actually work with Stan Myers and Daniel Foxworthy. They live outside of Wallace. Last time I saw the Hooker pull was probably 2016 and the Baboon is in storage with a blown motor

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Website Statistics
Global: Topics: 38,578, Posts: 229,608, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,858.

Our newest member BadHabit2