Sad news, the passing of Butch Krieger November 26, 2022 01:57AM
Legendary announcer Butch Krieger passed away on November 25-2022. Butch's announcing career spanned 5 decades. Butch could be heard announcing the biggest shows in the pulling world. His voice and style brought excitement and and insight to pulling fans at the National Pulling Championships at Bowling Green Ohio and the NFMS at Louisville Kentucky and countless other shows across America. As I watched Butch interact with the pullers, fans and promoters he was always a true "gentleman" of the sport. The sport has truly lost one of the great ones.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Sad news, the passing of Butch Krieger November 26, 2022 02:33AM
Butch was my favorite announcer for so many years. Will miss him

Re: Sad news, the passing of Butch Krieger November 26, 2022 02:39AM
He was my favorite RIP in Butch

Re: Sad news, the passing of Butch Krieger November 26, 2022 03:46AM
So sad. Butch was the best our sport had to offer. He will be missed.

Re: Sad news, the passing of Butch Krieger November 26, 2022 05:40AM
Thoughts and prayers to Miles and Jeremy and Butches entire family. I always enjoyed listening to him announce tractor pulls no matter where it was. He will be deeply missed.

Re: Sad news, the passing of Butch Krieger November 26, 2022 09:08AM
Our Prayers to Miles and Family

Re: Sad news, the passing of Butch Krieger November 26, 2022 09:51AM
A consummate pro. If he said it, it was boilerplate. Such a good man. For what we do, he was the best and he earned every bit of it. I ache for Jeremy and Miles, but they learned from the best. They got this. Glad we got to have him. Pulling was better with him. He IS the sound of tractor pulling. I can't imagine it without him.

CP

Re: Sad news, the passing of Butch Krieger November 26, 2022 01:01PM
An absolute icon. "RIGHT THERE". He did so much for tractor pulling, and will be missed. Prayers go out to his family.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,608, Posts: 229,662, Members: 3,324.
This forum: Topics: 37,062, Posts: 225,886.

Our newest member JD_8520