Letters November 27, 2022 12:17PM
Anyone getting NFMS acceptance letters back yet?

Re: Letters November 27, 2022 12:54PM
Letters were sent out around December 8th in 2021 for the 2022 show. I don't have any idea about the time frame for the 2023 acceptance letters but if I hear anything, I'll post it.

In the meantime,
Be. Patient.

Re: Letters December 02, 2022 02:45AM
Any word on acceptance letters yet? With the holiday and everything it really only gives pullers about a month to do whatever they think they need to do to get ready. That's starting to cut it close.

Re: Letters December 02, 2022 09:04AM
Its December 2nd...refer to my previous post.
Be. Patient.

Re: Letters December 02, 2022 01:42PM
they have not even updated the nfms web site yet nothing on exhibitors. usually they have something by now on stuff

Re: Letters, Hey Bryan December 02, 2022 02:18PM
What is the chance the IP address is the same on the three posts that aren't Bryan's ??
Having a hard time believing there are 3 folks actually this dense. And impatient.

Re: Letters, Hey Bryan December 02, 2022 03:08PM
I.P. Check
What is the chance the IP address is the same on the three posts that aren't Bryan's ??
Having a hard time believing there are 3 folks actually this dense. And impatient.

All different IP addresses — don’t underestimate American citizens… Spinning

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Letters, Hey Bryan December 03, 2022 12:48AM
ip address usually the web site for the farm show has changed by now as far as exhibitors

Non-pulling NFMS question December 03, 2022 01:20AM
What would you guess is the % of products displayed at NFMS that are manufactured in China?

Re: Non-pulling NFMS question December 03, 2022 01:37AM
YouTube (Millennial Farmer/ Cole the Corn Star/ all the rest), do a much better job marketing equipment and products.

$

Re: Non-pulling NFMS question December 03, 2022 03:16AM
$
YouTube (Millennial Farmer/ Cole the Corn Star/ all the rest), do a much better job marketing equipment and products.

$
Better than what/who?

Re: Non-pulling NFMS question December 05, 2022 12:15PM
Rursch will there with clutch parts how do you get more AMERICAN tha
that

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2