Another NTPA Hall of Fame class without Conner Bro.s November 27, 2022 07:27PM
Could somebody please explain how this is possible. Congrats to all the inductees and not trying to take away from their accomplishments. It's pretty evident somebody in charge has a serious bone to pick and needs to let it go. If it was a fan vote based selection no doubt in my mind Conner Brothers would be a shoe in. Very few have changed the sport as much to where the impact is still a topic of discussion 30years later.

Who else was inducted this year???? November 28, 2022 12:09AM
The only one that has been announced to my knowledge is Ron Barga. Two get inducted every year, I couldn’t find anything on a second announcement. If you know please share.

Re: Another NTPA Hall of Fame class without Conner Bro.s November 28, 2022 03:14AM
Yes they should be..I'm a diehard ntpa loyalist,but every year they get skipped ntpa h.o.f loses some credibility with me..

Re: Another NTPA Hall of Fame class without Conner Bro.s November 28, 2022 03:28AM
Now might be a dumb question but is there just a overall pulling hall of fame or is there just a ntpa one ?

I have a plan! November 28, 2022 01:58PM
We’ll get Doug Roberts to pull a cousin Eddie & deliver both of them to the banquet. Lol

Re: Another NTPA Hall of Fame class without Conner Bro.s November 28, 2022 01:26PM
There is a REAL issue, that the brothers may not want to/be able to occupy the stage at the same time.
Sad fact.

Re: Another NTPA Hall of Fame class without Conner Bro.s November 28, 2022 02:08PM
Unfortunately they're not alone... however it does make for a lot of great tractor names; Bad Blood, Family Feud, Bad Vibes, Sibling Rivalry, etc...

Re: Another NTPA Hall of Fame class without Conner Bro.s December 03, 2022 09:06AM

Hall of Fame November 29, 2022 01:04PM
There are only two selectees each year. If you gang up and put in 3-4-10 a year, that's real dilution. Who, besides maybe one (and that would be political), would you exclude from the list already inducted? How quickly one is selected has no bearing on their contributions. I am sure, eventually, they will be inducted.

Re: Hall of Fame November 30, 2022 02:45AM
I can think of a few more that I scratch my head and wonder why they are in and others aren’t. I would be in favor of 3 HOF inductees per year. One voted on by whoever the heck is doing it now, one by registered competitors and one by the fans.

Re: Hall of Fame November 30, 2022 04:37AM
I couldn't agree more with everyone that is in deserves it. It would be nice for them to get in before father time and gravity take a bigger toll on Bryan. I believe part of it is being on wrong part of the country. 3 getting in would be a good with me as well.

Re: Hall of Fame December 03, 2022 03:37AM
The 2nd Inductee is Mark Peissig

Re: Hall of Fame December 03, 2022 08:45AM
LMAO!!!!! If that's the case.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,573, Posts: 229,601, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,855.

Our newest member BadHabit2