modern diesel November 29, 2022 10:36AM
Why 12 Valves ???? Why Injection Pumps ??? As Farmers or Truckers Or Industry ,,,, What Do We Buy And Use Everyday That Has Either ????? And I Really Dont Personally Care , Ive Grown To Like Spark Plugs ,,, John

Re: modern diesel November 29, 2022 11:37AM
i guess that should say Modern

Re: modern diesel November 30, 2022 02:27AM
Good question. Always wondered why our rules for various classes do not allow for modern or current production parts to be used. Common rail, EFI, 24v heads, overhead cams, etc.. If it comes from the factory with it, it should be allowed to be used for competition in my opinion.

---

Re: modern diesel November 30, 2022 11:23PM
i dont think any class should change .... just nationally start a new class ,,,, 8500# component , 9 liter ,24 valve ,common rail , efi ,overhead cam , any engine , ag hood , lets let the next generation build what they buy everyday

Re: modern diesel December 01, 2022 09:27AM
John, IMO the only thingI think you missed on was the weight. More like a 7200# area.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,579, Posts: 229,610, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,859.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing