Lebanon,Mo. Indoor pull December 03, 2022 12:49PM
New indoor venue.
Hope this one works out well too.

Re: Lebanon,Mo. Indoor pull December 03, 2022 03:55PM
WW Promotions

Re: Lebanon,Mo. Indoor pull December 04, 2022 05:42AM
I saw some conversations about potentially having some alky LLSS tractors there. Is that true, or is it gonna be all door-slammers?

Re: Lebanon,Mo. Indoor pull December 05, 2022 09:06AM
Yes there will be tractors too!

Re: Lebanon,Mo. Indoor pull December 05, 2022 09:34AM
Why the confusing - very little if any info !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Lebanon,Mo. Indoor pull December 05, 2022 12:50PM
You can visit our Facebook page or website for more information. WW Promotions / www.wwpromotions.com

Re: Lebanon,Mo. Indoor pull December 06, 2022 12:42AM
It says very little useful info and shows nothing helpful

Re: Lebanon,Mo. Indoor pull December 06, 2022 01:26AM
Not sure what's so confusing? I just looked at the website and they have a whole FAQ about the event. If you read it it sounds like once registration is closed that a final schedule and information will be posted.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Jan 19-21 Lebanon,Mo. Indoor pull EVENT VIDEO PREVIEW December 06, 2022 02:20PM
Video interview with Aaron Lewis and Dan Gilbert previewing the event.

Website

Facebook Page

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: Jan 19-21 Lebanon,Mo. Indoor pull EVENT VIDEO PREVIEW December 08, 2022 12:40AM
I’m sorry but this video does nothing to support an event or grow the sport. It takes it backwards. Also you can not have a first annual event.

Re: Jan 19-21 Lebanon,Mo. Indoor pull EVENT VIDEO PREVIEW December 08, 2022 01:41AM
Not trying to be mean
I’m sorry but this video does nothing to support an event or grow the sport. It takes it backwards. Also you can not have a first annual event.

Last year's TPC was an annual event. Does that not count either?

Re: Jan 19-21 Lebanon,Mo. Indoor pull EVENT VIDEO PREVIEW December 08, 2022 02:38AM
Not trying to be mean

Why do you think it takes it backwards?

Re: Jan 19-21 Lebanon,Mo. Indoor pull EVENT VIDEO PREVIEW December 08, 2022 06:11AM
Not trying to be mean
Sounds like Just another negative Nancy trying to stir up crap. Take that negativity elsewhere where it’s wanted. These guys are trying to put on a great show and you have people who have nothing better to do than to try and downgrade it. Yes you can have a 1st annual event. It’s the first event and they’re gonna have another next year. Not hard to comprehend that.

Re: Lebanon,Mo. Indoor pull December 08, 2022 10:33AM
Tractors aren't mentioned anywhere in flyer or the website.

Re: Lebanon,Mo. Indoor pull December 08, 2022 11:50AM
MLP

Live stream said they were doing a tractor class. Gas or alcohol no diesel because no smoke tube. They mentioned llss but seemed unsure. They mainly do trucks

I would contact them if you are interested.

Re: Lebanon,Mo. Indoor pull December 13, 2022 04:47AM
MLP

It's supposed to be all trucks, except an alcohol-based light limited super stock class.

Re: Lebanon,Mo. Indoor pull December 13, 2022 06:15AM
An alky only LLSS class in Missouri???? OMG heads will be exploding everywhere!!

Re: Lebanon,Mo. Indoor pull December 13, 2022 07:59AM
Pullinfan4255
An alky only LLSS class in Missouri???? OMG heads will be exploding everywhere!!

They don't have a smoke tube, and a good amount of people in that class were asking about pulling there.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2