Nebraska bush meeting December 04, 2022 01:32AM
Any updates from the bush meeting? Are they joining Outlaw?

Re: Nebraska bush meeting December 05, 2022 09:39AM
From what I've heard No pulls booked, No insurance, not sounding good for them.

Re: Nebraska bush meeting December 05, 2022 10:16AM
It was said at the meeting that outlaws didn’t have interest in taking over Nebraska bush. Also mentioned they had lost a few of the 11 hooks they had last year.

Re: Nebraska bush meeting December 06, 2022 05:10AM
It was offered some time ago but the powers at be said no, so that ship sailed.

Re: Nebraska bush meeting December 08, 2022 12:48PM
I’m guessing 3 of the posters in here were sitting at the back table stirring sh*t at the meeting. But the truth is what was decided was to stick with PPL for insurance as a state organization to much to the dismay of the Outlaw homers in attendance. Second the offer to join outlaws wasn’t much of an offer from what I hear even when it was on the table. Third it wasn’t said that they have no pulls booked as the president of the group and several members run pulls, there is a difference between passing around a bloated schedule with every fair you have talked to vs having a schedule of pulls that are actually going to happen.

Re: Nebraska bush meeting December 09, 2022 02:22PM
Bore space limit is no longer a rule in outlaws. Hasn’t been for several years it just wasn’t ever taken out of the book. It will be out for 2023 book

Re: Nebraska bush meeting December 09, 2022 03:42PM
Yes that’s correct
I was referring to the time that happened

Re: Nebraska bush meeting December 09, 2022 05:12AM
I have been around the bush pullers for many years, I have seen this group thrive and I have seen this group be on the verge of collapse. My father who still pulls today was there when this group was formed by a a bunch off guys who got this group got into its first big venue after the Nebraska state fair decided to discontinue its Ntpa grand national pull. I’ve seen the rise and fall with the outlaws over the years with Doug Roberts at the rein. Point being is pullers come and go. Leaders of organizations come and go. Pulls come and go. Nebraska bush as a group does not fall in that category or any other group for that matter. Some people need to look at the greater good of the organization instead of an old grudge they have on someone or some group because of what may have happened in the past with a previous group of individuals. I for one probably got the most screwed over by the outlaws when they made the decision to not allow 4.1s in the outlaws anymore. To this day that still pisses me off but looking past stuff like that makes pulling better for everyone. I’m not saying the bush board needs to get into bed with the outlaws but sure as hell don’t let it die because of some grudge you have.

Re: Nebraska bush meeting December 09, 2022 05:24AM
*correction on my post
Not allowing large bore center in 4.1s class
sorry for confusion

Re: Nebraska bush meeting December 10, 2022 10:13AM
Well said Chris. Darin Weers

Re: Nebraska bush meeting December 15, 2022 12:26AM
Any updates? Tentative schedule?

Re: Nebraska bush meeting December 15, 2022 03:45AM
Well, the Nebraska fair convention isn't till January 19,20,21ish, so it'll be hard to know till after that I would think.

Re: Nebraska bush meeting December 15, 2022 04:30AM
Thats true. I just seen the outlaws posted their's.

Re: Nebraska bush meeting December 17, 2022 10:25AM
I looked at the Outlaws schedule. Quite a few Bush hook locations on that list. I wonder how many full fledged Bush hooks there could turn out to be.

Re: Nebraska bush meeting December 19, 2022 12:13PM
With Troy Stevens involved with the group it’s gonna fall apart. He’s ruined two good state groups already and working on the third. Guy lets the power go to his head and doesn’t make good decisions for the group. I hope they get him out of there soon before it’s too late.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,597, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2