Do we need more NTPA GN classes if theres no more PPL? December 05, 2022 12:18AM
I know i need to be patient but i cant help to think. If PPL shuts down completely and NTPA takes over the PPL events, is there enough GN NTPA classes to go around? Theres alot of pulls that want a couple of gn classes at their event, if not all gn classes. Does ntpa just raise their prices and whoever can afford them gets them and put more money to the pullers? Or do the prices stay the same and add 4.1, light pro, gas super stock trucks, and 2.6 trucks to the gn circuit that way theres more classes to go around? I know i need to be patient but in reality there's alot of former ppl promoters out there that have no idea whats going on with ppl for next year and they are going to want to start making decisions soon to start planning for their pulls for next summer.

Last thing we need is more GN classes December 05, 2022 01:42AM
Right now the market is over saturated with pulling at ALL levels. Less is more.

Re: Do we need more NTPA GN classes if theres no more PPL? December 05, 2022 03:05AM
I sure hope the answer is no.

Re: Do we need more NTPA GN classes if theres no more PPL? December 05, 2022 10:45AM
Thinker
Does ntpa just raise their prices and whoever can afford them gets them and put more money to the pullers?

That extra money will be used to help pad the bottom line, if anything.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,618, Posts: 229,674, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,064, Posts: 225,890.

Our newest member JD_8520