NTPA copying PPL January 31, 2023 03:48AM
So, I see NTPA is copying PPL by dropping their magazine.
All good things must come to an end I guess.

Re: NTPA copying PPL January 31, 2023 04:39AM
When was the last time you picked up a newspaper, magazine or anything printed?

Everything is available online these days, often time information is posted seconds after anything happens. Gone are the days you need a magazine for results or pictures for an event. Social media and the world wide web has all of that and then some basically instantaneously.

No reason to waste money on a dead product.

---

Re: NTPA copying PPL, hey Ryan January 31, 2023 09:04AM
Please take note of the political leaning of the "newspapers" that are folding.
Specialy magazines are thriving and making good money.
The IH magazine, 2 Oliver magazines, John Deere magazines.
Admittedly an older demographic, but print is here to stay.
Just need someone with the drive and interest to put in the WORK.

Re: NTPA copying PPL January 31, 2023 01:18PM
RYAN68
When was the last time you picked up a newspaper, magazine or anything printed?

Everything is available online these days, often time information is posted seconds after anything happens. Gone are the days you need a magazine for results or pictures for an event. Social media and the world wide web has all of that and then some basically instantaneously.

No reason to waste money on a dead product.

Unless you want the NTPA rule book hahaha

Re: NTPA copying PPL January 31, 2023 05:52AM
I bet you would be surprised as to who would rather thumb through a mag! No pop ups. Only thing to worry about it confusing the tear outs for the TP!

Re: NTPA copying PPL January 31, 2023 08:20AM
Apparently not that many. Newspapers and magazines all over the country are discontinuing printed materials. The Sunday paper used to take up the whole mailbox, now it's the size of the pennysaver..

---

Re: NTPA copying PPL January 31, 2023 08:40AM
I'm a long time subscriber to The Puller...I and many others are sad to see it go away..If properly taken care of paper is here forever,but digital can be erased in a split second..I found that out several years ago when I lost a bunch of pictures off a thumb drive...They can never be replaced.

Re: NTPA copying PPL February 02, 2023 03:34PM
RYAN68
Apparently not that many. Newspapers and magazines all over the country are discontinuing printed materials. The Sunday paper used to take up the whole mailbox, now it's the size of the pennysaver..
I have subscriptions to;
Machinist Workshop.
Home Shop Machinist.
Successful Farming
Farm Show.
Oliver Heritage
Heritage Iron
Large Car Magazine
Trailer Body Builders
Lawn and Garden Tractor
Hart-Parr Oliver Collector
4 Low
Northern Logger
Compact Equipment
Land Line
I used to get Bryan's 2 pulling magazines.
Got Full Pull till Photo Joe sold and still subscribed while the new owners ran it into the ground.
So, nope, print isn't dead.
And crypto is a pyramid scheme backed by absolutely NOTHING.

Re: NTPA copying PPL January 31, 2023 04:04PM
At least the NTPA is going to refund money for the issues left on your subscription unlike the PPL magazine. Real glad I spent the money on there magazine to receive maybe one magazine and that was it

Re: NTPA copying PPL January 31, 2023 09:28PM
Very sad
At least the NTPA is going to refund money for the issues left on your subscription unlike the PPL magazine. Real glad I spent the money on there magazine to receive maybe one magazine and that was it
two seven zero two zero two six seven four two

Re: NTPA copying PPL February 01, 2023 03:56AM
Bryan Lively

two seven zero two zero two six seven four two

Hey Bryan. Might be a good time to go public with whatever is going on.
I'm wondering about my Pro Puller AND The Hook subs.
Sure I'm not alone.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,561, Posts: 229,571, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,055, Posts: 225,835.

Our newest member BadHabit2