To Sascha Mecking January 31, 2023 10:30PM
Sascha,
on behalf of all the people that watch the content you share on this page and all the others. I would like to say Thank you.
It's incredibly cool to be in the United States and be able to see shop tours and content from our fellow pullers from across the pond.
Going over to see a couple pulls is definitely a bucket list item.
your vast knowledge of the sport and all the teams makes you the Beer Money Pulling Team from across the pond,
Thanks again!

Re: To Sascha Mecking February 01, 2023 02:51AM
Oh - thank you! REALLY appreciated!

If you really want to follow:
[wwptvus.streamify.io] is where I put all the videos first and also where the live streams from here go on. Some are PPV, as the promoters don't want people to watch for free, but I always try to keep the prices reasonable, as watching on your TV is not the same as going there and I think to have a fan base, the fans need to be able to follow the sport constantly.

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2023 03:03AM by Sascha.

Re: To Sascha Mecking February 01, 2023 03:51AM
He does know his stuff about pulling!! Real nice guy too!!

Re: To Sascha Mecking February 01, 2023 12:12PM
I agree !!!
His videos are very informative on combinations that aren't her.i especially like the behind the scenes shop tours.
Keep up the great content,it's appreciated by many of us !!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,597, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2