Thumbs UpPhoto of Carlton Cope's "Warpath" ---Keystone National's--- March 09, 2010 01:41AM
Carlton Cope out of Salem, OH has his "Warpath" Massey Ferguson 2805 running real strong. The 95 SS/ 10 PS will be a real exciting class with a great mix of strong DSS and PS's along with a couple stout alcohol SS's in the class. The Chambersburg's "John Deere Green" of defending champion Robert Martin will be one of many strong tractors in the class.

Link to Keystone drivers list

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2013 07:32AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Thumbs UpPhoto of Carlton Cope's "Warpath" ---Keystone National's--- March 09, 2010 05:39AM
oI'm a huge new holland fan but if carlton runs like he did at the nfms, I think he wins at keystones this tractor has came along way in a short time! Now we need some blue prostocks to shake the colors up
a little more! The prostock class I think was primarily green cause of the midwest roots but it's quickly gaining popularity in the east! Keystones will be a very exciting pull, a very tough class of light supers will be one to watch!

Keystone National's March 09, 2010 11:54AM
This is going to be a great show. All the classes look tough.

That is one bad a$$ Massey.

Does any one really think a Blue one could make a competitive Pro Stock? Would be nice to see one break up the Red Green show.

Who do you think is going to win the LSS or the 95SS/10PS?

Re: Keystone National's March 09, 2010 12:24PM
In the Pro/Super class, that's going to be tough. Pop Martin and John Deere Green are going to be tough to beat. However, Becker's D-21, Randy DeVaughn's 966, The Everman's Pro/Super combo, Kevin Windsor's New Holland and Forrester's Hot Iron could be poised to take the crown. Oh...If the Massey runs like she did down in Louisville, we're all in for a treat!

Re: Keystone National's March 09, 2010 12:37PM
my money on bradish he usually whoops the massy pretty good

Re: Keystone National's March 09, 2010 04:50PM
Not sure, but I think the Massey has been beating O'l Red pretty good lately. Carrollton, Lisbon, Canfield.. Maybe O'l red got him @ Bloomsburg, but that was a junk track.

Re: Keystone National's March 10, 2010 02:04AM
Bradish had breakage at Bloomsburg. Becker is not signed up to run this year at Keystone with the D-21. Never the less, it will be a great class each night. The Lt SS should be awesome and the track should be as good as last year so getting ahold of it will be no problem! I have just posted the class orders and driver lineups on the Keystone Nationals page. Given the atmoshere and the showing of new iron at this years show, this should be one of the best indoor shows you can see. We have a dedicated committee who doesn't know the word quit. True honor working with these guys and gals! Tickets are still available for all sessions. Put this show on your list to attend.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Photo of Henry Everman's "Final Decision" one to watch! March 10, 2010 04:12AM
Henry already has his new Final Decision" running good and will be "right there"!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2013 01:43AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Photo of Henry Everman's "Final Decision" one to watch! March 10, 2010 09:28AM
What would a show be without Uncle Henry and Cousin Dave.

Hey I heard Spanky was all excited about sitting in the seat of the new ride that he got stuck in Uncle Henry's roll cage and they had to cutt him out!! Tough break!

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Photo of Henry Everman's "Final Decision" one to watch! March 10, 2010 11:17AM
How about that Pro Farm Class? Both sessions look very good with some very good running tractors!

keystones "right there" March 10, 2010 03:33PM
im going with turners pushing dirt on that one does anyone know what happen to the tractor "cicada" in the mod turbo class? as for the mod turbo class i would have to go with bleedin blue they got that tractor running real strong! and i like the baby deere power john deere in the 8000 open class also i think they will all be "RIGHT THERE"

Re: keystones "right there" March 10, 2010 10:34PM
Don't forget about Bob Shipe and his 9700 Ford. We watched that run at the end of the year last year and she was pretty stout.

There's a mess of Internationals that have the potential to be right there as well.

The Strite's 1175 case has the ability to win that class as well.

Should be a good one!

Photo of Robert Martin's "John Deere Green" March 10, 2010 10:53PM
Defending Champion, Robert Martin will have 4 of the "Martin Family" PS's in the class, which any or all can make the Saturday night finals. Great tractor's from a great pulling family.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2013 01:44AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: keystones "right there" March 10, 2010 11:48PM
Cicada was sold to the Flaherty family who own the tough running IH in the Lt Limited Turbo class called Smokin' Red.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Photo of Henry Everman's "Final Decision" one to watch! March 11, 2010 09:17AM
hey JR where were you at the grand opening of the new McDonalds in evermanland.cousin dave misses you dearly.

Re: Photo of Henry Everman's "Final Decision" one to watch! March 11, 2010 01:17PM
Well there he is! Hi Spanky!!

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,565, Posts: 229,582, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,056, Posts: 225,843.

Our newest member BadHabit2