Hardin, MO Young Farmers Truck and Tractor Pull, Saturday July 31st 6:00pm July 27, 2010 08:52AM
Iowa-Missouri Truck and Tractor Pullers in association with NWMTPA and Twin States are proud to present a truck and tractor pull in Hardin, MO on July 31st at 6:00pm. This is a two track event featuring the Red Rock of Gary Sobotka and The Ol' Busch of The Ruffcorn's. Concessions on grounds. Classes for the evening's event will be the following; IAMO Truck and Tractor Pullers will feature 5,000# Classic Modified Tractors, 5,800# Super Field Tractors, 6,500# Modified Two Wheel Drive Trucks, 6,500# Pro Stock 4X4 Trucks, 6,000# Limited SS/6,500# Limited PS Tractors, 8,500# Limited Pro Stock Tractors, 9,000# Hot Farm Tractors (A-Pump), 9,500# Pro Field (P-Pump), 10,200# Super Field Tractors, and the 5,500# Classic Mod Challenge. NWMTPA will present; 5,5/6,5 non-Turbo tractors, 6/6,5 Hot Rod Tractors, 8,5/9,2 Pro Farm, 8,5/9,2 Pro Field(A Pump), 6,200# PS 4x4, 8,2/9,2 Limited Pro Stock, 8,000# 2.6 Diesel 4x4, 9,200# Pro Field (P Pump), 8,000# 2.8 Diesel 4x4, and the Open Class. Twin States will be bringing; 8,500# 410ci Hot Farm, 9,500# 466ci Hot Farm, 6,200# 350ci Lim Pro, 7,200# 410ci Lim Pro, 10,500# 650ci Hot Farm, 6,200# Mod 2WD Trucks, 6,200# Lim Pro 4x4 Trucks. THAT IS A LOT OF IRON! For more information on IAMO Truck and Tractor Pullers or their classes please email iamorep@yahoo.com or visit iamopullers.com. For more information on NWMTPA visit NWMTPA.com and for more information on Twin States visit tspapulling.com. This is a big one! See you at the pull!

Re: Hardin, MO Young Farmers Truck and Tractor Pull, Saturday July 31st 6:00pm July 30, 2010 06:13AM
Any more news or a quote from Packman?

Re: Hardin, MO Young Farmers Truck and Tractor Pull, Saturday July 31st 6:00pm July 30, 2010 03:52PM
As of 10:30 p.m. Friday night the pull is still on, the track will be good the parking will be soft in places. One option would be park uptown at the elevators gravel parking lot and be towed to the track, if you don't want to be pulled if you get hung up. Little to no rain today maybe a tenth, Thursday had 3 inches and Tuesday had 9 tenths. But with sun in the morning it will help alot by the time the haulers start showing up after lunch.

Hope to see you tomorrow afternoon night.

Dale
"PACKMAN"
816-506-1361 cell

Re: Hardin, MO Young Farmers Truck and Tractor Pull, Saturday July 31st 6:00pm August 01, 2010 05:08AM
A big Thanks to the Hardin Central Young Farmers and Packman for putting on a WHALE of a pull! Wow what a show! Also special thanks to who I believed to be Packman's brother for the help finding a parking spot. (Sorry we were late) Great pull and a good time. How about making it a two day event next year??? Two days at skeeterfest would be even better. Then maybe we could take in some of the mud volleyball action! LOL!

Re: Hardin, MO Young Farmers Truck and Tractor Pull, Saturday July 31st 6:00pm August 01, 2010 03:12PM
Thanks Dale for another great pull, a super track. If the pull gets any bigger you have to find a bigger place.Hope to be back next year. MACK

Re: Hardin, MO Young Farmers Truck and Tractor Pull, Saturday July 31st 6:00pm August 02, 2010 02:31AM
They should stick with one day and pay some money for some better stuff. Lots of non turbo, lesser tractors are not that good of pull. Going downhill just like the Missouri State Fair monday pull. Less quanity and more quality would be better.

Re: Hardin, MO Young Farmers Truck and Tractor Pull, Saturday July 31st 6:00pm August 02, 2010 06:16AM
Probly had some of the best tractors& trucks in three states there just because they aren't Outlaw or ntpa so what I happen to be one of the pullers that night and I had one HELL of a good time

Re: Hardin, MO Young Farmers Truck and Tractor Pull, Saturday July 31st 6:00pm August 02, 2010 11:58AM
Those of us parked on the back 40, appreciated the mobile Musco lighting.

Re: Hardin, MO Young Farmers Truck and Tractor Pull, Saturday July 31st 6:00pm August 02, 2010 01:16PM
It was a great pull and alot of hard work put into it. As with anything there is alway room for improvement. I would suggest limiting everyone to one hook that is plenty and at least let everyone hook once prior to the classes that get 2 hooks. I mean it really is not fair for those who wait till 1 AM to hook for the first time while others still got to hook twice on Saturday nite. It really was a 2 day event. Saturday nite and Sunday morning. And I mean never ever run the put puts at 10:30 that is like singing the crowd a goodnite lullaby. Move those to the antique show and everything would be great.

Re: Hardin, MO Young Farmers Truck and Tractor Pull, Saturday July 31st 6:00pm August 02, 2010 01:59PM
Well I guess its a good thing I didn't go cause most of you are saying it lasted long enough as it was. I was afraid that 15 or 20 seconds it takes me to spool my turbo would have really hurt the show and made it drag on even longer.

Re: Hardin, MO Young Farmers Truck and Tractor Pull, Saturday July 31st 6:00pm August 02, 2010 02:30PM
you guys just can't be happy. it was a great show with a lot of iron if it had had 50 tractor you would have said they need to have more classes. It was non stop pulling action all night. as far as the so called antique tractors they are the only class that pays there own way. just try and put on a event your self and see if you do any better, great job to dale and his crew

Re: Hardin, MO Young Farmers Truck and Tractor Pull, Saturday July 31st 6:00pm August 02, 2010 02:59PM
red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you guys just can't be happy. it was a great show
> with a lot of iron if it had had 50 tractor you
> would have said they need to have more classes. It
> was non stop pulling action all night. as far as
> the so called antique tractors they are the only
> class that pays there own way. just try and put on
> a event your self and see if you do any better,
> great job to dale and his crew

Pays its own way?????????? how so do u donate your own prize money, pay your portion of the sled rental, bring enough fans to the stands to offset these costs?

Re: Hardin, MO Young Farmers Truck and Tractor Pull, Saturday July 31st 6:00pm August 03, 2010 07:27AM
I would like to thank all the pullers and the fans that attended the Hardin Pull this year.

Dale Wollard
"PACKMAN"

Re: Hardin, MO Young Farmers Truck and Tractor Pull, Saturday July 31st 6:00pm August 04, 2010 10:56AM
I traveled 3 1/2 hours, all the way from the southern part of Mo to pull, and thought it was a great show. Hope to make it back up there again sometime. Keep up the good work.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,597, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2