Record Keeping January 30, 2011 09:50AM
We are looking to get into the 20th century and start keeping our pull results on a PC, what software are you using to keep your records?
Does it allow for multiple tracks running at the same time?
Does it do the calculations for the class winners?
Can anyone use it?

Thanks
Rich

Re: Record Keeping January 30, 2011 10:05AM
A simple database program or spreadsheet is all that you really need. Spreadsheets are useful as well and I find that most people I run into are more comfortable using a simple spreadsheet rather that a database. Both will allow for sorting but sorting a spreadsheet can be easier than a database progam. If you want complicated reports using complex sort criteria then maybe the datatbase is a better route.

DPS

Re: Record Keeping January 30, 2011 10:29AM
Would you be willing to share your spreadsheet?
I work with spreadsheets a lot, but we were hoping for something our clerks could use during the pull.

Rich

Re: Record Keeping January 31, 2011 01:56AM
We use TrackerPull which is a database system. This system does all the calculating for you plus gives you nice printouts to post at pulls.

Re: Record Keeping January 31, 2011 03:01AM
I would be happy to share the spreadsheet but it is not mine to share. The spreadsheet I've seen is used by the bstp admin staff which does pretty much all that you need. If you ask them nice they might share...maybe. Good luck!

DPS

Re: Record Keeping February 02, 2011 02:46AM
Hey where did you get pulltrakker at? Would like to get it.

Re: Record Keeping February 02, 2011 04:48AM
Here is a link to the software I think that is mentioned above.

TrackerPull Software

DPS

Re: Record Keeping February 02, 2011 01:36PM
? for everybody that has used it. Does it work good? Simple to use? Any problems with them

Re: Record Keeping February 14, 2011 04:47AM
Hello all,

I just did a demo of TrackerPull for someone who said folks here were discussing the package, so I figured I'd stop by and see if there were questions I could answer. We just finished a major upgrade on the software to include entry booth functions like Registration and Class Management. The website was also updated today with all the new screenshots and suchlike. If you have any questions about it, or want to see a demo of how it works, please feel free to contact me.

Here's a link to the information:
TrackerPull
[trackerpull.hammerdata.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,606, Posts: 229,658, Members: 3,323.
This forum: Topics: 37,062, Posts: 225,884.

Our newest member JD_8520