Thumbs UpThumbs DownDiesel FWD at Louisville --POLL--Thumbs UpThumbs Down February 22, 2011 12:28AM
Poll
809 votes were received.
All visitors can vote.
Should the FWD return to the NFMS

Here is a chance for people to vote on their opinion if the FWD should return to the NFMS.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2011 12:30AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Thumbs UpThumbs DownDiesel FWD at Louisville --POLL--Thumbs UpThumbs Down February 22, 2011 03:13AM
I loved the diesel truck there. Much better than the gas trucks!

Re: Thumbs UpThumbs DownDiesel FWD at Louisville --POLL--Thumbs UpThumbs Down February 22, 2011 11:23AM
as long as they can speed up the show and move them around better YES! (so much better than SMFWD!)

Re: Thumbs UpThumbs DownDiesel FWD at Louisville --POLL--Thumbs UpThumbs Down February 23, 2011 02:45AM
At first I was a bit against the idea of the Diesel Trucks coming to Louisville as it appeared they couldn't find enough trucks to truly make a class. As an announcer last summer I got to see several Diesel Trucks and I expected the those trucks to truly go and dominate the show. In the end I was quite surprised as the trucks I expected to be in the winner's circle were not. I have to give credit to the Haisley's as they came to Louisville and put on a show. If they are back next year, I hope the breakage and slow pace of the show can be gone to keep the fans involved. Id like to see them back though as I know the class continues to grow in popularity!

Re: Thumbs UpThumbs DownDiesel FWD at Louisville --POLL--Thumbs UpThumbs Down February 23, 2011 10:42AM
They just took way too long to run!

Re: Thumbs UpThumbs DownDiesel FWD at Louisville --POLL--Thumbs UpThumbs Down February 23, 2011 12:44PM
The diesel's put on one awesome show. The time frame will get faster, it was their first year.

Re: Thumbs UpThumbs DownDiesel FWD at Louisville --POLL--Thumbs UpThumbs Down February 28, 2011 09:49AM
Dennis Perry
The diesel's put on one awesome show. The time frame will get faster, it was their first year.

I agree with you Dennis,1st time there it still was a good show.Hope to see them back.

Dale

Re: Thumbs UpThumbs DownDiesel FWD at Louisville --POLL--Thumbs UpThumbs Down February 23, 2011 01:40PM
I voted no and it said I voted already but I didn't. I know of 3 others that same has happened to, I don't think the poll is accurate

Re: Thumbs UpThumbs DownDiesel FWD at Louisville --POLL--Thumbs UpThumbs Down February 23, 2011 11:54PM
Everyone can have issues for the first pull of the season. These guys are trying the new 6.7 liter blocks instead of the 5.9's and you can make more power so now driveline and everything else has to be upgraded however until you run it, you can't figure out the weakspots. Personally I think they put on a hell of a show because no matter what anyone might say after the pull, to see something break is very exciting! Why do you think shows are on TV like "Wipeout" were everyone gets hit with crap and beat down to a pulp. Its entertaining! Personally I think it was a great show all the way around, tractors and trucks.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2