Central Wisconsin truck pullers April 18, 2011 07:35AM
Anyone have a schedule for them? Havent heard of any of there pulls yet this year? also anyone have the current rules for this year?
thanks

Re: Central Wisconsin truck pullers April 19, 2011 09:14AM
First pull should be Unity on May28. Eleva on June 4. Stanley on June 11. And I believe there is about 9 more after that.

Re: Central Wisconsin truck pullers October 25, 2012 09:56AM
Hello,

We are located in Greenwood, WI and we have a new festival that runs July 12 - 14, 2013 (and yearly after that). We are installing a brand new pull track, which will be ready for the 2013 season. As such, we are looking for interested groups to pull in Greenwood. The track will be a clay one, 300 feet long (pull length) with an extra 50 feet at the beginning and 100 feet at the end. We intend to install barriers, a turn-around place, lighting, and bleachers as well.

If you could get back to me either email or at my home phone of 715-267-6716 I would appreciate it. We are looking for details on your group including cost.

Thank you.

Mayor Jim Schecklman
City of Greenwood

Re: Central Wisconsin truck pullers October 25, 2012 03:08PM
central truck pullers inc. Will determine our 2013 schdule nov 10 @ belvedere supper club in marshfeild wi. @ 1 pm. Our yearly meeting all events are voted on to decide where we will pull in 2013, we encourage promoters to come an present your event to be voted on to be on our schdule. Please have info on your event, such as payout,date,sled,classes. Thankyou for your interest in c.t.p.i. Any questions please give me a call 715 579 9810 scott kempe

Re: Central Wisconsin truck pullers October 26, 2012 12:10AM
There has been some rumors some pulls are being voted out if certain classes don't get paid more for payout. Any truth to that? Been hearing Dorchestor, Colby, Almena, Medford??

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,597, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,057, Posts: 225,853.

Our newest member BadHabit2