Hardin, MO Hardin Central Young Farmers Truck and Tractor Pull July 26, 2011 03:20PM
Iowa-Missouri Truck and Tractor Pullers in association with NWMTPA and the Hardin Central Young Farmers will be participating in a Packman Productions Truck and Tractor Pull at the American Legion grounds on the evening of July 30th at 6:30pm. This is the legendary two track event in the Missouri River Bottom... NWMTPA classes for the evening are as follows: 5,500 & 6,500 Non-Turbo, 8,500 & 9,200 Pro Farm, 9,200 Pro Field A Pump, 9,500 Pro Field P Pump, 9,200 Limited Pro Stock, 6,500 Hot Rod, 2.6 and 2.8 Turbo Diesel 4x4 Trucks, and Northwest's Open Class. Iowa-Missouri Truck and Tractor Pullers classes for the evening will be: 6,000# Super Stock Tractors, 6,500# Modified Two Wheel Drive Trucks, 9,000# Hot Farm Tractors, 6,200# Pro Stock 4X4 Trucks, and 8,500# Limited Pro Stock Tractors. Sleds will be Ol' Busch and Red Rock. For more information on NWMTPA visit NWMTPA.com or for information on Iowa-Missouri Truck and Tractor Pullers visit iamopullers.com or email iamorep@yahoo.com. Gear yourself up and be ready for the Hardin Pull! We look forward to seeing you there!

Road closing updates from Packman July 27, 2011 02:41PM
The following is an update from The Packman for Saturday night's pull in Hardin, MO:

Just a few updates on the Hardin Pull, Water around Hardin is where it's suppose to be and that is inside the levys. People that are attending and coming from the North, South and West that are west of Hwy 13 roads are all good. People and pullers that are coming from the East, Hwy 10 is still closed between Carrollton and Norborne and the off and on ramps from Hwy 65 to Hwy 10 are still closed last I knew. This is what I'd do to get to Hardin, if your coming from the south on Hwy 65, at Waverly take Hwy 24 east to Lexington then hwy 13 north to J and that will come into Hardin from the south. If your coming across Hwt 24 from the east, take Hwy 65 south to Waverly and take hwy 24 like I suggested before. If coming across Hwy 36, I'd take it to Hwy 13 then go south to Richmond and take Hwy 10 east. There are other blacktops, but pulling a trailor I think these are the best routes. If something changes I'll post as soon as I know. Thank you and hope to see you Saturday night.

See you at the pull!

Re: Road closing updates from Packman July 30, 2011 02:57AM
Is the pull stoll on tonight at Hardin?

Hardin MO pull is still on for tonight July 30, 2011 05:07AM
Just spoke to Dale Wollard and the Hardin MO pull is still on for tonight.

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2