Tape measure politics March 17, 2021 12:03PM
Three feet or six?

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Tape measure politics March 17, 2021 05:44PM
If one conclusion can be drawn from this past yearlong attack on our way of life, it's this. When thing's get bad, & I mean really bad. Major attacks on , or failures of ,infrastructures resulting in shutdowns of financial systems & almost immediate depletion of food & essentials bad, do Not & I repeat do Not count on these corrupt, lieing inept fools to get you through. In a bygone era it was considered prudent & normal to have enough food ,water,& other essentials on hand to carry us through for a time. Back then rather long power outages weren't unheard of & of course we were kept well aware of the nuclear threat. Today rather than being considered prudent, you' d be labeled a conspiracy nut. But, the communist " competitors " from where the mystery virus originated are making explicit threats to move on Taiwan if they do not fall in line, & fall in line quickly. Taiwan makes our semi conductors & we have for years drawn that line in the sand. The next serious war will not involve B52's dropping bombs. It will be a keyboard war for lack of a better term. Our enemies I suspect have watched & studied, not only Fauchi flip flopping like a fish on shore &, our senile white house occupant, but more imporantantly how we the people have responded to them. No need to post it on Facebook & face ridicule, but being a little prepared ain't a bad thing.

Re: Tape measure politics March 17, 2021 10:55PM
Spot on Rerun
But it will fall on deaf ears

Re: Ted Cruz March 30, 2021 01:43AM
Did anyone see Ted Cruz filming the conditions at the facility in south Texas, and the lady blocking him?

I wonder if he gently told her she was not properly social distancing, and if she persisted, physically pushed her away so she wasn't in his face, how that would have gone over? He could have simply cited Dr Fauci and claimed self-defense. We are in a pandemic, after all.

I'd bet that before the Senators went into that facility, they were told, and/or signs posted to keep 3 or 6 feet away. The government lady was violating their own health guidelines by getting in his face.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,597, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2