Wheelman Pro May 11, 2021 11:43PM
Has anyone tried the wheelman pro guidance system that’s out there? Let me tell you, I have. Truth be told I do like the price of the system of 3,995 and free shipping. I do like that it is pretty compact. I like that you can use a iPad or similar tablet as your screen. So it’s worth a shot so I bought it and installed it. Got the kit opened it up, and thought it looked well built. But no instructions you gotta go on line and search your tractor and print them off. Ok that’s not so bad. Got the system installed don’t over tighten the steering wheel mounting bolt! Now it’s in gonna drive my 7240 magnum out of the shop. Wheel I can’t steer it. Started looking found out the plastic cover on the column was binding. So take it all back off and take that off. Put it back together, same problems. So I tried to calibrate it, after an hour of trying to get the WiFi to connect we finally got it calibrated keep in mind you need 20 acres to calibrate it. To be honest I was worried about planting with this. So this thing is still steering hard dad goes to the field starts planting while I’m at my job in town. Calls me up says he’s steering it manually tell I get home to teach him how to use it. But says he can barely steer it. My dad is not the most tech savvy so I had to explain it needs to connect to WiFi what’s WiFi he says? Lol s you can imagine the rest. Anyways I call tech support, they are good at getting back to you the next day by email if you call in. And they offer no tech support on Saturdays during the busy season. I told them my problems once I finally got ahold of someone that wasn’t from their call center and I sad I’d like to return this system. Wheel they said it should not steer hard and they’d take it back and refund me. Well I thought that was pretty nice of them. Get a email back a week later saying “just as we suspected nothing wrong with it” well there is I said. Well they wanted to send it back I said no thanks then got charged a 30% restocking fee. And still have not got my money back. So hope I didn’t bore you with my wheelman pro experience. Like the old saying goes it costs money to go to school. I got schooled.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2