Vaccine Bait and Switch... Pfizer is NOT FDA approved! August 26, 2021 08:33AM
I'm sure many have heard the news that the Pfizer vaccine is now FDA approved. Unfortunately there's a good chance we're being lied to yet again. The Pfizer vaccine has only been issued an extension under the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). That's right Pfizer is still Emergency Use Only (Like Moderna and J&J). Meaning you can't sue them for ANY adverse reactions.

The FDA approval of the Biologics License Application (BLA) is actually in regards to the Comirnaty produced by BioNTech, a vaccine that may or may not be identical to the Pfizer vaccine but one that has not yet been produced and is not available. Most news agency are falsely reporting that it's just a name change, but there are two distinct vaccines from a legal standpoint... one that you sign a liability waver and you can't sue the drug company and one that not available.

According to mRNA pioneer Dr. Robert Malone, “It’s absolutely not available,” Malone explained. “The little trick that they’ve done here is that they’ve issued two letters, separate letters for two separate vaccines. The Pfizer vaccine which is what is currently available, is still under emergency use authorization, and it still has the liability shield.”

He added, “The product that’s licensed is the BioNTech product which is substantially similar but not necessarily identical. It’s called Comirnaty… and it’s not yet available. They haven’t started manufacturing it or labeling it and that’s the one that the liability waiver will no longer apply.”

If it's just a name change then why issue an extension to Pfizer? If they are the same then why issue two letters? Gee, I wonder why nobody trusts the info we're getting. We're constantly lied to by the media as well as our Government.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2021 08:34AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Vaccine Bait and Switch... Pfizer is NOT FDA approved! August 27, 2021 02:09AM
I heard exact same thing. Your last 2 sentences was to be my comment. Pfizer also issued a statement that a varient resistant to the vaccine can be expected. It doesn't appear to be what was advertised against the ones already out there. I'm expecting the new "resistant" varient to appear sometime shortly before the 2022 midterm elections. Along with need for 100% mail in voting.

Re: Vaccine Bait and Switch... Pfizer is NOT FDA approved! August 27, 2021 03:21AM
This, like everything else associated with this mess, is not real clear but it appears that the FDA approval is for ages 16 and up and still under EAU for 12-15 year olds.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article253765538.html

That is the worst part about this whole thing, you don't know what or who to believe, way too much emotion.

Re: Vaccine Bait and Switch... Pfizer is NOT FDA approved! August 27, 2021 05:15AM
FDA approval is for Comirnaty ages 16 and up and still under EAU for 12-15 year olds. Pfizer has only received an extension on it's EAU. Two separate letters for two separate vaccines issued at the same time so it's not an oversight.

Comirnaty has yet to be produced. The Miami Herald article is like a number of other articles I saw that say it's just a name change... but it's more than that. People that are currently getting the Pfizer vaccine (again Comirnaty is not available anywhere) think they are getting an FDA approved vaccine. They aren't! They are getting an emergency use vaccine and they will have no legal recourse if complications develop. If it was just a name change then Pfizer would have also been FDA approved, but legally speaking they are two very distinct entities (again two FDA letters issued at the same time). They may be identical formulations, but maybe not, we don't even know that with any certainty. This whole thing is to make people feel that there is an FDA approved vaccine, and while Comirnaty may technically be approved... it's currently a unicorn and doesn't seem to be available anywhere, but it checks a box. Infact how many places said they wouldn't do a vaccine mandate until there was an FDA approved one, and wow, magically right before the school year we have one and now district after district and college after college and company after company has all of a sudden said they are now going to institute a vaccine mandate since FDA approval has now happened. Sure nobody can get the FDA approved one but now they can move forward with a mandate.

Thankfully for BioNTech they can't get sued if nobody ever gets their shot... and since Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, etc... are all EAU you can't sue them either. Oddly convenient for the pharma industry. It's classic bait and switch.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Vaccine Bait and Switch... Pfizer is NOT FDA approved! August 27, 2021 06:15AM
Here's a little thing I heard-

If one goes to get a shot, ask to see the actual vial. If the vial says "Pfizer/BioNTech", it's EUA. If it says "Comirnaty," it's the one the FDA approved. However, as Jake said, good luck finding one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2021 06:15AM by The Original Michael.

Re: Vaccine Bait and Switch... Pfizer is NOT FDA approved! August 27, 2021 11:46AM
You can find it in Europe... which oddly the FDA doesn't have any jurisdiction over. Weird. My guess is the vaccine will be branded as Pfizer for a while yet here in the US. A Mayo Clinic study showed that Pfizer's effectiveness against COVID-19 infection from the Delta variant dropped to 42%, so it might be a while before we use up our current Pfizer branded stocks.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: Vaccine Bait and Switch... Pfizer is NOT FDA approved! August 30, 2021 08:01AM
Jake-I'm not arguing against you but this is very common in FDA approvals. Almost all drugs/Biologics have only a generic name pre-market/prior to full approval.

The reason why there are two names in this case is because of the two age groups. In order to keep things straight the commercial name is used for only the fully approved indication.

This is done because there are two sets of labeling and IFUs that go with the product (one for the younger group and one for the older group).

The mRNA expert is probably correct that the newly labeled product is not available yet, not because they are different formulations, its because there are very strict quality and internal approval processes in place to produce product with a new label, especially a fully approved commercial label.

One of the companies I work for received FDA approval for a new product on Aug 5th and they will not be ready to launch commercially until late September and the reason is completing all the paperwork, getting the supplies and actually putting the new line in production but it's the exact same product that was used in the clinical study.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,613, Posts: 229,669, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member JD_8520