A little bit angry with the media March 21, 2020 04:36AM
I am a bit angry with the media.
They are reporting how the number of infected is rising soooo badly. This is, in my opinion, a bit of spreading panic.

Those numbers only show how much countries test - not how many are actually infected.
After weeks in here in Germany (and with HEAVY testing from the very beginning - so there is data), we're at below a 0.4 % death rate (which will probably now rise, as they are starting to have trouble keeping up with the request of testing).

Which isn't nice and still enough to make you stay on the couch, but A LOT less than first expected.

The media should report how many people actually need to go to ICU because of the virus and work with those numbers.
That would be good numbers. Not test results that vary greatly between countries and the more you search the higher the numbers.

So far, from here, the situation looks like it can be handled (at least here in Germany - I am not enough of an expert to compare the health systems in the US and Germany) - even though the numbers are still too small to really say so - and it could also get out of hand. I hate to draw exponential functions out of small numbers.

Next week I think the numbers are high enough to give a better answer as then there should be enough data to make sense. So still stay on the couch.

But what I see on the news at the moment, trying to work with "infected" numbers that raise drastically is - not serious reporting.

Here's a video of one of your fellow countrymen (football player) living in southern Germany, telling about the situation. He's talking about the rate, too.

[youtu.be]

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2020 06:38AM by Sascha.

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 21, 2020 08:28AM
Same story here in New York State. Our testing is outpacing the rest of the US and our numbers reflect that with nearly half of the US cases in our state. The vast majority of those cases are in NYC, about a five and a half hour drive from where I live. The population density at the other end of the state means it should have more cases, but it also has much more testing than anywhere in the US. If there was adequate testing everywhere I'm sure the numbers would look very, very, different in other states. Apparently if you're in the NBA or a celebrity there's no shortage of tests and you can get tested no matter how good you feel. Maybe the media hasn't noticed that yet though.

I've stayed away from watching much national (mainstream) media here and I've just focused on looking at international and independent coverage of the crisis. Much of our media here is just trying to make this look political and looking to blame our President for anything. I'm fairly certain they could find a way to make the demise of the Ottoman Empire Donald Trump's fault. I can't stand the blame game and the nonsense going on. What happened to reporting facts? I honestly just can't take the politically correct nonsense either, like whether people call it the Wuhan Virus, the China Virus, the Corona Virus, why does it matter? It doesn't. Call it whatever you like, it's been convention to name it based on it's origin for decades so let people call it whatever rolls off their tongues easiest. Much of the media has just become petty people with petty issues looking for a petty angle for their petty "news" story.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 21, 2020 08:38AM
Not many like or want or can handle the truth, politically correct has taken over common sense. And destroyed much of America.

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 21, 2020 10:57AM
[www.worldometers.info] I came across this yesterday. Looks interesting. Will try watching it for raw numbers.

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 21, 2020 12:01PM
Do ya think Sascha! That's the way they operate! Trying to cause panic to further there unspoken agendas. You here nothing about how many have contracted the common flu and how many have died from it.

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 21, 2020 12:26PM
It's going to backfire on the democrats like nothing they have ever seen before. It will reset that party and take years to gain any strength again.

This virus hype is the equivalent of predicting a hurricane category 5gazillon ,....and getting a nice 1/4 shower...……...

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 21, 2020 12:46PM
I am truly amazed that you and people like you are still trying to make this about politics. Are really that dumb that you think that Italy and other countries are doing this to ruin our President and country. Are you so heartless that you have no compassion for families that have loved ones in the hospital and those families that have had loved ones die. I am ashamed that you are spreading hate on this page. I am ashamed that you are a part of the pulling community.
After I wrote this I decided that it's pointless, if you have an agenda of hating someone or something no amount of reason will have any impact. Haters gonna hate.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2020 01:02PM by Dick Morgan.

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 21, 2020 01:12PM
My daughter is a doctor and my sister is a RN THERES lots of fake news getting spread around here in this small community bet its really bad in the bigger citys

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 21, 2020 01:19PM
Dick, I do believe that this virus is real, I also believe that it is a very dangerous and contagious virus as in many other flu bugs we have in our world. My heart bleeds for people and their families who have lost loved ones regardless if it was caused by covid 19 or any of the other viruses that have claimed tens of thousands of lives in the US alone as well as the rest of the world. However it is the News media that are trying to take a bad situation and make it political. I've personally heard some news networks and their news reporters and journalists taking jabs at our President regarding this virus, as if it is his fault! As well as asking him questions that have nothing to do with the crisis other than trying to make him look bad to the world, which by the way is backfiring in their faces. Be angry with the news media as Sascha has stated. They are the ones that politicize everything they can to try and destroy our President and the people of this country who do not go along with their ideas and agendas. By the way, Thanks for what you guys do for our sport. Best regards.

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 21, 2020 01:26PM
Really: I couldn't agree with you more. Instead of a "war time mentality" we have two distinct sides. it's a shame that people and political parties have only their agenda in mind. It's past time to support our President and country no matter what political party you belong to. Time to put God first and country second and start taking care of our families and neighbors.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 21, 2020 01:28PM
Amen!

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 22, 2020 02:46AM
Dick Morgan
I am truly amazed that you and people like you are still trying to make this about politics. Are really that dumb that you think that Italy and other countries are doing this to ruin our President and country. Are you so heartless that you have no compassion for families that have loved ones in the hospital and those families that have had loved ones die. I am ashamed that you are spreading hate on this page. I am ashamed that you are a part of the pulling community.
After I wrote this I decided that it's pointless, if you have an agenda of hating someone or something no amount of reason will have any impact. Haters gonna hate.

Italy has went all in with China economically,..with 300,000 Chinese people there now legally and illegally. The Chinese Virus started all this mess. They brought it to Italy and Italy got caught off guard with out any preemptive measure. Plus Italy has one of the oldest age populations in the world. So to use Italy in comparison to the measures the USA is doing is "really dumb".

Now as for the democrat media going all out to scare the people of this country to the point of an inevitable recession on the eve of the presidential election that they want Trump to lose so badly isn't "spreading hate" it's stating reality.. something people have lost the ability to recognize since Trump was elected,..you are one of them apparently.

Also Dick,....our country lost 80,000 lives to the flu in the 2017-2018 season,....where was your compassion then?

As of date we have lost 300 lives to the Chinese Virus.

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 22, 2020 03:04AM
Well I guess we can agree that we disagree with each other. The beauty of freedom.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 22, 2020 08:48AM
Hype 2.0 nailed it and lss fan is right to

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 22, 2020 03:28AM
I think that bringing the deaths via the flu into the conversation is fair. To the people who are pro shutting down the country (for the most part) and self quarantining, why not have the same reaction towards the flu, that we know for a fact is going to kill ~100k people in the U.S. each year?

I do not know how I feel about any of it really. Heart goes out to any family that suffers from the virus, but I also know that there are going to be millions of families that are going to be facing some pretty dire situations as we put them out of a job. The virus is bad, but the poverty, crime, and violence that could occur due to an extended shutdown may be worse.

just my .02

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 22, 2020 04:39AM
some of the problem is unknowns, ignorance and fear, all are negative to any good useful plan of attack, fear begets more fear which makes bad planning and poor outcomes, all planes needed to be stopped immediately when China knew of the spread, instead with entitlements abounding freely, we flew for six more weeks.Still now with much more reliable evidence many are disbelievers and arrogant snots perpetuating the spread, till someone they know passes.No way to know of how many have it with little to poor testing as symptoms are overlapping with other issues.

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 22, 2020 12:21PM
I don't have any answers, I just have some analysis.

LSS Fan
I think that bringing the deaths via the flu into the conversation is fair. To the people who are pro shutting down the country (for the most part) and self quarantining, why not have the same reaction towards the flu, that we know for a fact is going to kill ~100k people in the U.S. each year?

It's still early but the numbers seem to indicate that this is a minimum of 10 times more deadly than the flu, (in Italy right now it's 90 times more deadly, and GLOBALLY it's been consistently 34 times more deadly than the Flu). It's also twice to three times more contagious (R0 value) than the Flu. Take your Flu numbers and do some simple math and multiple by 10 and then by 2... (that's about 2 million dead in the US) or multiple them by 34 and then by 2 (that's 68 million dead in the US). Again, the numbers the experts have are very, very limited so we just don't have any firm grasp on the accuracy. Hopefully the real numbers are much better when the dust settles. Our health care system is not designed for even the lower number. If that get overwhelmed then NOBODY will get health care. NOBODY. You fall and break your arm... good luck with that. Tumor... sorry you're on your own. How's that sound?

Secondly, we do have some immunity against the flu. It mutates, but our immunity protects most of us to some degree. We don't know about this respiratory virus yet. That's what makes this have the potential to be an even more serious threat. Can you: get it, damage your lungs, recover, get it again, damage your lungs more, get it again, more damage... you get the point. We just don't know the answer to that yet since this type of virus is not a human virus and it just made the leap to our species. Hopefully that's not the case, but that's a major fear with this type of virus.

LSS Fan
I also know that there are going to be millions of families that are going to be facing some pretty dire situations as we put them out of a job. The virus is bad, but the poverty, crime, and violence that could occur due to an extended shutdown may be worse.

I'm pretty sure governments around the globe have already considered this, and they are still hanging a closed sign up on their ENTIRE country. They've deemed that outcome to be the lesser of two evils. If that doesn't scare you then you're really missing the point. I agree, the aftermath of this is going to be awful. It's going to hurt for quite some time unless things change drastically for the good very soon.
  • Option A Keep things as normal as possible... if the numbers for the virus stay consistent, (we just don't know yet) but if they do, and we do nothing then it collapses everything. Healthcare collapses first. After that our critical infrastructure collapses... after that? Not good. I don't even want to think of what that would look like. ALL of the major world leaders obviously see that as a very, very, very real possibility or else they wouldn't be taking the drastic measures that they are. These are unprecedented measures for a reason.
  • Option B Shut the WORLD down... but preserve the infrastructure with minimal disruptions and we find a cure then we can gradually rebuild our economies. Again, the leaders of ALL the major countries in the WORLD have chosen this option. They fear a DEPRESSION less than they fear the virus. Let me reiterate, a GLOBAL and NATIONAL DEPRESSION is less of a longterm risk! Again, if that doesn't scare you regarding the virus then I don't know what will.

We still don't know how long, how bad, or how accurate the data is. We learn more every day/week and they are taking more and more drastic measures every day/week... not less drastic measures. Common sense tells me the data they're getting back is getting worse... not better.

I'm not trying to scare anyone, I'm just looking at their reactions knowing that leaders have calculated the consequences of either option above. Their reactions are drastic... therefore the threat must be something very serious... It's simple anaylsis of their reaction to the threat. Either that or it's the greatest organized conspiracy in the history of mankind.

Don't waste time with any media stories with an agenda, and look at how the globe is reacting, not just the US. None-the-less, make sure you watch what the political leaders are doing with their other hand because they just love to cease power and liberties in times of crisis. The vast majority of us will get through this if we take it seriously and we're informed and vigilant.

For those people who think this is just about the media and the dems... please explain to me why the rest of the WORLD has hung up a closed sign? Why has every major country shuttered everything and ruined their economy? Please, please, please answer this for me!

Awaiting your answers

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2020 03:01PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 22, 2020 02:58PM
Here's what I don't understand:

There's no mention of people who have recovered; either people are recovering or there's a 100% mortality rate.

There's no mention of the underlying circumstances of the Italian outbreak beyond the vast number of elderly in the nation. There's also the issue that Italy has been a continual point-of-entry for Chinese folks, even after COVID-19 sunk its' teeth into the country. Further, according to a virologist in Italy the spread of the disease was due in part to a desire for politcal correctness, going so far as the Mayor of Florence encouraging it's citizens to literally "hug" a Chinese person, to offset any mention of this virus coming from China...which is apparently racist. By that metric the Spanish flu, Lyme disease, and West Nile virus are racist as well.

There's also no mention of what I sourced in an earlier post that UV light (sunshine) kills viruses. A look at the map and a scan of nations along the equator offers lower rates of COVID-19, given they get more "quality" UV light than anywhere else. There's evidence of that anti-malarial drug used commonly in those same countries works...it could be a combination of the two.

In the end faith is a powerful, legitimate, and effective drug for many things, and so is hope. Unfortunately you gotta dig to find either right now because the media wants to keep the public riled up and tuned in, since many of us are at home with nothing better to do.

Keep washing your hands, get outside (I know many of you already are, it's in your job description), and support your local businesses. Work on your pullers, buy some parts, maybe even buy some reading material too. I'm confident we will have a pulling season and when we do it will be unlike anything we've seen in years.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 22, 2020 03:22PM
I don't think UV-A or UV-B have much effect on viruses. UV-C on the other hand can disrupt the DNA, I think it's actually one of the fastest ways to kill a virus. The problem is most (almost all) UV-C doesn't make it to us, our atmosphere filters it out. UV-C lights can potentially work to kill the virus on surfaces (I ordered some about a month ago as a precaution, but they aren't here yet) so it's a great way to disinfect objects or water (Full UV spectrum and UV-C lights have been used on water systems with great results for a while). Our welders make full spectrum UV light...

As for recovered... Italy's current death rate stands at 9.26% is of right now... their recovery rate is only 11.87% That means that recovery is a very, very slow process and 78.87% of people who have tested positive are going through the slow process of fighting the virus. That's one of the biggest problems for our health care system, length of recovery causes a further lack of beds. The fact that their health care system is overwhelmed means testing has probably become very, very limited which also means they death rate numbers look higher than they actually are, and their recovery numbers look lower than they actually are because tests just aren't happening like they should be. It's also kind of grey as to what's considered recovered... nasal and oral swabs can show no virus after recovery but feces can have traces of it for weeks afterwards... so when are they truly recovered? So many unknowns.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 23, 2020 03:18AM
Jake, keep the analysis coming. I agree with you, if this is a left wing media scare or attempted takeover, why is the world AND our own government--some coming late to the issue--finally recognizing what has been broadcast for a while now/ JW

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 22, 2020 09:48PM
"There's no mention of people who have recovered; either people are recovering or there's a 100% mortality rate."

There is.
But to be "recovered" you have to be tested positive first and reported negative (for that you need to be tested app 2 weeks after the first test). If you don't test, you don't get either number and if you test it still takes two weeks until you see any "recovered" numbers.

Our epidemic institute here just said it looks like the infection number is going down in Germany. They want to wait until Wednesday until they make an official statement though.
The death rate here is still under 0.4%...

Clinical tests of medication on 3200 people in Europe have begun. Basically the same as in the US.

Numbers here:
24,873 tested postive
266 recovered
94 dead
New infected yesterday and the day before: 2.4k and 2.7k after 4.5k by the middle of last week

To compare it with the US number (we are "only" 83 million people), basically take ours times four.
Draw your own conclusions...

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2020 10:33PM by Sascha.

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 23, 2020 01:58AM
So Jake, thinking about what you just posted about testing, there would be a very high probability this is being spread by using public toilets ! Pretty hard to be sure they have been sanitized. Scary.

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 23, 2020 03:58AM
I have come to the conclusion that the people that are hoarding all the toilet paper are "@#$%&"!!

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 23, 2020 06:16AM
Hi,
I, too, am a bit angry/disappointed with the media.
One has to be careful when talking about the "numbers" during this outbreak.
Example, "The number of cases in Nowheresburg doubled overnight... And everyone thinks OMG that's terrible! What they don't tell you is that Nowheresburg had 1 case
and it "doubled" to 2...
Also, when talking about death rates, people are using a known factor (actual dead) and an unknown factor (number of cases).
Now, before you jump all over me saying that the number of "known" cases is actually an unknown please remember that the number of cases is for people that have been
tested and tested positive.
Nobody knows the exact number of people that are actually infected.
Nobody knows the exact number of people that had COVID19 and recovered and were never tested and never knew they even had the virus.
Using the current "known" numbers gives you a death rate "maximum".
Is the virus more deadly than the regular flu? Yes. But, the media makes it sound like we have an Ebola outbreak... That if you get the COVID virus you're dead!
Just use good hygiene, use common sense, and pray for the elderly and those with weak immune systems.
Americans are probably the best in the world at pulling together during a crisis and helping each other out.
I have faith that America will again show the world how it's done.
Peace out.
Chill out.
I'm out...

Later . . . . . . .

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 23, 2020 07:32AM
funny how us weak Americans think tp is more important than food and water.

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 23, 2020 10:07AM
Ohio is now ordered to stay at home until April 6th. Government is not asking anymore, they have ordered us to stay home. They plan to fine people who dont comply. On a lighter note, my house got tp'd last night, my house appraised today for $750,000 should only be worth 200k without the tp. Lol Be safe

Re: A little bit angry with the media / pull off moderator Jake March 23, 2020 11:22AM
Jake..
I don't know a lot about you ..but you seem to be educated on this virus pretty well...and you seem to be concerned like the rest of us.
I see that your from the western NY area...as I was just through ellicotville NY the other day.

Here are the facts I look at...but I like to guess a little on my own observations...and think to much also..
But you will understand and get the point because your way craftier with words than I am .

So let's take a realistic look at NYS...and this may be off your subject and you can delete if you see fit. ..

Nys has what..I believe 62 counties...out of all those counties...how many emergency room hospitals are in each county...lets guess and say 4 per county.
Some have more than 4 some have less than 4
Simple math
62counties x 4 hospitals per county = 248 hospitals in nys ( roughly ) with how many open rooms in those hospitals at this time ...is 20 rooms to high....lets guess
Let's say 20 rooms at each hospital. 248hospitals x20 ER rooms each = 4960 rooms available across NYS. THE HOLE STATE There are already as of today 15,000 confirmed cases of covid19 in NY .
How many people reside in NYS 2020 population was 20.6 million...with my fiction guess # of 248 hospitals. ..and 4960 rooms available..I'm guessing with already
15,000 confirmed cases.
Is there politics in this ...to save lives ..I say no. Are there people thinking the navy hospital ships are crazy...yes..
If you think like I do... No it's not crazy..and I'm a republican not a democratic. I'm glad Cuomo is doing what he's doing...because heaven forbid my family gets ill..with something other than this virus..I can get them to the hospital...that is a no at the moment. Hopefully it's not life threatening.
I will guarantee that they also looked at how many ss#s are over 65years of age...what is that # . 5 million...that are elderly and capable of not fighting this ..again with my
4960 ER open room # . It just doesn't add up.

The moral of this whole garbled message is...that I'm not a moderator...but these are the facts that a simple person looks at .( myself ) ..to tell me that are tax $$$ are not going into the health care system...to protect the future of our livelihood.
This is what I look at Jake .....
What about you for your home town county...how many hospitals in your county...hopefully there is more than 80 rooms ...that's my worry at the moment.
Quarenteen is great...but we are all dressed up to go nowhere .
Do the 5 stop the spread .

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 24, 2020 01:22AM
Some actual statistics.

Re: A little bit angry with the media March 25, 2020 09:53PM
"Next week I think the numbers are high enough to give a better answer as then there should be enough data to make sense. So still stay on the couch."

So - it is "next week" and the numbers are - not too promising. The "newly infected" curve here has turned into up and downs and it's difficult to say whether the peak has been reached yet. Given our "contact restrictions" were introduced basically a week ago, it looks like it will get worse for a few more days.

My personal take of this is, that the actual outbreak was pretty much under control, but then we had thousands of people coming back from skiing vacation in northern Italy, where a lot got infected and then spread all over the country. We have some little villages out in the southern countryside with huge problems and which are completely locked down, because people roamed around after coming home from Italy.
So there were several starting points at different times.

Strangely enough, we still have a very low mortality rate - so the actual number of people who died all over Germany is actually 1/4 lower than in NYC as of now - and our health system (not a single payer) can cope with a lot the way it looks (we have, per population, 4 times the hospital beds of the US and they are not stressed yet, so we are currently taking in patients from France and Italy) - but the denser populated areas might run into problems later.

Again - the mortality rate heavily depends on the number of tests (infected people who are not tested, are not in the statistic).
We're currently testing at a rate of more than 160,000 a week (they said by the end of the weeks more like 200,000). So basically similar numbers as the US - even though we're 1/4th of the population. The Virologist here say, even though they are sure there are a lot of unknowns, they still think that the number of "infected and not caught" is rather low compared to the rest of the western world.

[ourworldindata.org]

An anecdote:
A huge delivery of masks from China was stolen at an airport in Kenya. It wasn't paid for yet - but one still wonders why the Chinese deliver via Kenya?!
Companies here are now also making masks and protective clothes.
So all very similar to the US.

Good news:

Bosch today announced they now have a test machine to be out in April, which will spit out the results within 2 hours and doesn't need labs. So the tests could be done "on site". Which is good, to get more data, which is important to get things back to normal.

Which is of course what they are wondering here, too.

For now, as the government has been rather tight with money for the last ten years, the stimulus package etc. is not going to bring us into a dire financial situation, but of course, this can't go on for long.
The idea here, once the storm is over, is, rather similar to the US, to let younger people out first and hope for medication & vaccine. There is a real race going on with companies all over the world developing and testing.

Well - this situation is becoming more and more alike here and in the US (I am still out in the country where there are low numbers or infected and deaths) ...
I will let you know when it starts to get better here.

Update - just on the news. Testing in Germany is up to half a million per week now and currently 6% come back positive. (FAZ - 11:44 CET) (Die momentanen Tests seien entweder kontakt- oder symptomgebunden und werden in einer Größenordnung von einer halben Millionen Tests pro Woche in Deutschland durchgeführt. Davon seien derzeit etwa sechs Prozent positiv, erläutert Virologe Christian Drosten über die Coronavirus-Tests.)

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2020 10:09AM by Sascha.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2