Drones and America April 22, 2020 05:56AM
Indeed, us Americans are an awful, self centered & selfish people. Must be why the constitution is so reviled & never taught in government schools these days. To ease everyone's mind, & make you feel even safer, Westport CT. Police are experimenting with a new drone that can detect " coughing, fevers, & sneezing" from 190 ' away in it's citizens. "To better identify & contact trace POSSIBLE covid cases. At this time the drones are not equipped with facial identification technology. Westport CT.. has 197 confirmed cases of covid 19. I'm going to go lock myself in my cellar now & hope the government sends more money. You all scare the livin begeezbors out of me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2020 06:15AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Drones and America April 22, 2020 06:28AM
I split this to a separate topic because it had nothing to do with Sweden (and because I caught it before people had responded to it).

Chairman mau
Indeed, us Americans are an awful, self centered & selfish people. Must be why the constitution is so reviled & never taught in government schools these days.
I know you're being hyperbolic but... Not all Americans are awesome and not all schools awful, and vice verse. Take a look at our society. Plenty of hardworking regular people that make up our country (probably the majority of people who read this page), and plenty of selfie obsessed narcissists without any useful real worlds skills other than to take pictures of themselves for Instagram and make movies of themselves to try to become a star on Youtube. Self-centered and self-absorbed has become all to prevalent in our society. People are famous now for being famous and not for any actual skill, the kardashian effect. Remember when people actually had to sing instead of just dancing around and shaking their fake plastic boobs? Eventually a healthy strong tree can develop some rot in some branches. Somehow we've got tons of people now aspiring to be that rot.

Some of our government schools still have strong American values. Some teach the constitution and some still care. Again there more and more rot creeping in but it's not everywhere.

Chairman mau
To ease everyone's mind, & make you feel even safer, Westport CT. Police are experimenting with a new drone that can detect " coughing, fevers, & sneezing" from 190 ' away in it's citizens. "To better identify & contact trace POSSIBLE covid cases. At this time the drones are not equipped with facial identification technology. Westport CT.. has 197 confirmed cases of covid 19. I'm going to go lock myself in my cellar now & hope the government sends more money. You all scare the livin begeezbors out of me.
Scary, scary times. Government overreach at it's finest. Don't worry though we'll get that facial recognition... Facebook has already got it, and like the Government, their here to help. We'll all be wearing masks so we'll "need" some way to identify people and our "friends" at Google and Facebook will be more than happy to help out as long as the Government continues to protect them.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Drones and America April 22, 2020 11:14PM
I bet you get a better look at the drone thru a rifle scope!! Just saying

Re: Drones and America April 24, 2020 08:42PM
Maybe those that are really worried about drone spying should fasten a large solar panel on their head. Charge the cell phone and block the drone camera. Its a win win deal.

Re: Drones and America April 25, 2020 02:46AM
You can think they are good or bad, personal opinion, but in this particular incident, Westport CT. First Selectman, ( whatever that is ) named Jim Marpe, was publicly announcing this. They weren't hiding it, they thought it would be well received. The manufacturer, a company. called Draganfly, boasted the drone could monitor body temperature, heart rate, coughing & sneezing of individuals from 190' away. Westport claimed the drones were not equipped with facial recognition technology , implying they could be. How would any ordinary citizen know what capabilities they have ? Westport has since dropped the idea when instead of being well received they were threatened with lawsuits & prosecution for harvesting citizens medical information. So we can think it good or bad, but the technology is definitely there & the tin foil hat ain't likely to get the job done to stop it.

Re: Drones and America April 23, 2020 12:35AM
The scary things about all this to me, it seems like this could be a gateway for Government officials and Departments to say we have to have more control over the population, you know for the good of everyone! What are the next steps? Drones disable or detain your kid at the mall because they have a fever from some sickness not Chinese Flu? We must not let them have this much control! That's just a hypothetical example, but really, there is gonna be many changes to day to day life going forward and lets face it our Government doesn't have a great track record of making good decisions! I do not need Pelosi Schiff and Schumer Nadler etc telling me what I can and cannot do. Some from the other side too, the bigger issue here as well, is what is the price China must pay for causing this, naw it wasn't intentional, it was an accident or some rogue lab worker. Can they be trusted to be a ethical moral part of society, as they have risen to an economic super power now! The answer is No, that Communist regime cannot, the Chinese people can be I'm positive but not the Chinese Government!

Re: Drones and America April 23, 2020 02:58AM
Maybe this is an explanation for all the drone sightings in Wyoming, Colorado, and Nebrska back in January

Re: Drones and America April 23, 2020 03:04AM
Josh on moonshiners shot the he!! out of the one spying on his stillsite !!!!

Re: Drones and America April 23, 2020 03:16AM
cause thats real.

Re: Drones and America April 25, 2020 04:28AM
MOONSHINERS is too real, I know, cause I make moonshine too.
Everything on TV and the internet is real and the government doesn't do anything because they are too corrupt to catch us corrupted people.
I make moonshine and drink it as well as huffing glue and paint. The government is always spying on me but my tinfoil hat that I wear to keep the aliens out works for them too. You all need to get one.

Put all your money in tinfoil, it is the way of the future.

Re: Drones and America April 25, 2020 05:02AM
Somebodys been listening to some good 80s music Whos watching me now

Re: Drones and America April 25, 2020 05:08AM
send me a couple boxes of foil, and several gallons of shine and koolaid or what the hell ever yaal haf goin.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2