Off topic- US Military, not sure what this means May 06, 2020 03:11PM
Military permanently bans coronavirus survivors from enlisting

Why would the US military do this? If a kid was asymptomatic and recovered, there is no good reason I can see. They just barred a lot of otherwise qualified young men and women from serving.

I don 't want to jump on the conspiracy theory band wagon, but things like this make me wonder.

Re: Off topic- US Military, not sure what this means May 06, 2020 03:44PM
Very, very weird.

Next question... how would they know? I was listening to an expert on the other common Corona Viruses and they were saying that we generally only retain antibodies for the other forms of Corona Virus for up to one year. In most cases our bodies purge the antibodies in 4-6 weeks on average. They had no firm data yet, but they believed that this novel version of the Corona Virus would probably cause the same immune response. If we purge the antibodies then will they even be able to enforce this policy?

I'm just wondering out loud, but maybe they are referring to people that have recovered from an ICU hospitalization due to the virus?

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Off topic- US Military, not sure what this means May 06, 2020 10:37PM
Jake Morgan
Very, very weird.

Next question... how would they know?

The overwhelming majority wouldn't. Its a well accepted practice for recruiters to omit any kind of medical history when the recruit is in the process of enlisting. Its less paperwork for them. I enlisted in 2007 and distinctly remember the recruiter asking me if I had ever seen a doctor for anything in my life, all while shaking his head back and forth.

You would be amazed at the amount of servicemen that have "never" been to the doctor before joining the military.

Re: Off topic- US Military, not sure what this means May 06, 2020 10:51PM
lotsa crazy stuff going on in the USA

[www.wtsp.com]

Re: Off topic- US Military, not sure what this means May 07, 2020 01:22AM
Check this out. Maybe this will help clarify! Wake up people!
[cronyvir.us]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,598, Posts: 229,641, Members: 3,322.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member JD_8520