250,000 November 06, 2020 11:20AM
250,000 ish two hundred fifty thousandish dead americans DEAD you fools

holy mackerel November 06, 2020 11:17AM
its just mindboggling that there are people in you country that ignore his lies and like holy @#$%& we are laughing at your country because of that fool.ffs

surprised November 06, 2020 11:06AM
i am extremely surprised i have not heard about anyone being shot in your country yet regarding the election, because the gun culture is
completely assinine on acouna others can exist with-out them, its wackky very wackky. good luck your gun-na need it.

ghitr-done November 06, 2020 10:56AM
go joe go kick that turd of a human to the curb

i demand November 06, 2020 12:27PM
i demand you listen to Ain't Wastin' Time No More by the allman bros on you tube from eat a peach it is fantastic awesomeness just like tractor pullin

Re: i demand November 06, 2020 12:35PM
the greatness that can never be duplicated,20,000 or so listens fantastic greatness

Re: i demand November 06, 2020 12:44PM
for the offical record Mr Warren Haynes and Mr Derek Trucks are the forever best living of the continuing greatness of southren rock long live the south.dickie betts i would shine your shoes

no guns better society November 06, 2020 12:56PM
Well by and by, way after many years have gone
And all the war freaks die off, leavin' us alone
We'll raise our children in the peaceful way we can
It's up to you and me brother
To try and try again Well, hear us now, we ain't wastin' time no more
'Cause time goes by like hurricanes
Runnin' after subway trains
Don't forget the pouring rain

Re: no guns better society November 06, 2020 01:10PM
Go back in your parents basement and don’t come out until you get your vaccine for being an idiot
Didn’t know the Biden’s were into tractor pulling

Re: 250,000 November 06, 2020 01:13PM
Don't be a D-bag and abuse a free service and SPAM the page.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: 250,000 November 06, 2020 01:27PM
i am not spaming anything

Re: 250,000 November 06, 2020 02:55PM
lay off the cannabis when typing on pulloff, youre proof using edibles can make you quickly over-serve yourself.

p.s. the best thing about Derek Trucks is Mrs. Derek Trucks, wow can she sing! he outkicked his coverage for sure!

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,597, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2