Mask Mandates... November 11, 2020 12:43PM
Just some interesting reading for our future National mask mandate...
https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/29/these-12-graphs-show-mask-mandates-do-nothing-to-stop-covid/

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Mask Mandates... November 11, 2020 01:32PM
Here in Ohio our governor forced it on us tonight
I’ll admit I was scared to death of this stuff at first but as time went on I realize if it’s real it’s not going away and I’m not going to go down while being restrained by a mask
So are human beings supposed to wear a mask forever more?
Are babies going to evolve and be born with a mask?
If the good lord wanted us to wear a mask he’d put one on us to begin with right?
Kinda strange that all those people wait in line all day in their cars and wear a mask and test positive. How’s that working for them?
The vaccine is not an option for me at all that’s just the second stage of losing your freedom after the mask the chip will be third and final nail in the coffin and it will just be called a convenient way to show proof of the vaccine so you can move freely and do business

Re: Mask Mandates... November 11, 2020 04:55PM
A human sperm cell is 50,000 times by volume bigger than a corona virus molecule which is significantly larger than a water molecule.

Would common mask materials be an effective contraceptive?

Re: Mask Mandates... November 11, 2020 11:10PM
Fact of the matter is, in my opinion, it's an "or what" situation. I barely go inside any establishment I used to when they became the mask"Gestapo". I put one on when entering a supply house out of respect for the people at the counter. I have been in and out of over 200 homes and business, and I can count on 1 hand since this nonsense, that anyone has had one on or even asked. Other than that, not a chance. What can they possibly do? Fine me? I would never pay it. Jail? Haha. Felons don't do the time anymore. People need to wake up and start saying no. Stand up for yourself. I live in America.

Re: Mask Mandates... November 12, 2020 12:05AM
So I don't mind businesses requiring masks... it's their choice as a business, much like; no shirt, no shoes, no service policies. They should be able to make rules for their own establishments. That's freedom. If I still want to use their service I can easily put on a mask, if I choose to not comply I can easily go elsewhere. Again, we have freedom of choice... or at least we should have freedom.

What I'm completely against is ANY government mandate for masks. It's government overreach at it's worst. Let people make their own choices. There are people who have serious medical conditions and they probably should be wearing N95 masks (which actually do offer significant protection). I have no problem with that. Those people shouldn't be mocked or shamed, they should simply be able to make their own choices. It's about personal accountability, and personal responsibility. It's not the job of the government to give us generic mandates that virtue signal but don't actually have any impact.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Mask Mandates... November 12, 2020 12:31AM
I agree
I think it’s great that anyone who wants to wear a mask can wear one I’m all for it but don’t glare a hole through me in the store because I don’t have one on
Ticketmaster announced today that proof of vaccination will be required to buy tickets once it becomes available Guess I won’t be buying any tickets

Re: Mask Mandates... November 12, 2020 05:41AM
I wear a mask when a business requires it. I don't trust the cheap masks you buy. I think the masks only give people a false sense of security. I was dumping a load of beans and decided to put on a mask to cut down on me inhaling the dust. To my surprise, I could still smell the dust. If a mask can't stop bean dust, I doubt it'll save me from the Corona virus.

Re: Mask Mandates... November 12, 2020 10:02AM
There are few politicians with the guts to do this, but how about this for a guideline: If you're an adult, use your own best judgement. If a business decides whatever mask guidelines are best for them, then as their customer we should honor that.

Otherwise, leave people to make the decision they feel is the best for themselves.

Re: Mask Mandates... November 12, 2020 10:31AM
That’s pretty much how it was in Ohio until last night and I was fine with it

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,565, Posts: 229,582, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2