Marjorie Taylor Greene February 05, 2021 12:32PM
Doing a great job for the conservative Americans.

[www.youtube.com]

They removed her from a committee but left people like Eric Swallwell (China Spy Network) on the impeachment committee.
Very hypocriticalSad

That's the way the Democrats and Some of the Swamp Republicans roll Angry

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene February 09, 2021 02:40AM
I have serious questions on her mental state. I drive past Sandy Hook a few times a year and am always reminded of that horrific day. Just that leave alone that she thinks 911 was staged is un-real. I'm a conservative and those 2 events will never leave my mind. Some things just need to be kept to your self and she should be smart enough to know that. I would have a hard time voting for her if she was in my State.

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene February 12, 2021 01:24PM
she is an out to lunch waco failure of a human not living in reality needs to be in an institution for examination and not be aloud to walk around unsupervised

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene February 13, 2021 02:17AM
Mgc, you must have her confused with Pelosi, Biden, Swallwell and the majority of the democratic party. Oh I forgot to mention MGC. So typical of the liberal mindset, its ok as long as we do it but don't you dare do it unless we approve or it fits our agenda!!

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene February 19, 2021 03:51AM
I do not live in your mess of a country I live in a country proven to be better than yours every year, we horse laugh at you fools.

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene February 13, 2021 04:05AM
Karen Taylor Greene is not doing a great job for conservatives unless by conservatives you mean far right racist extremists who believe anything they see on YouTube.

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene February 28, 2021 02:26AM
Pllnfn
Karen Taylor Greene is not doing a great job for conservatives unless by conservatives you mean far right racist extremists who believe anything they see on YouTube.

There is no such thing as far right conservatives, have done nothing but move towards the center, more lies from the media. Now if you want to talk about extremists. lets look at the cancel culture, hating, black listing, censoring Commies.

Recent poll showed Repubs are worried about the issues, Libs are focused mainly on hating Reubs, 82% mentioned Trump supporters, Commies.

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene February 13, 2021 05:02PM
I am sure if Green was a leftist dem saying the same sort of stuff at republicans they would have no problems with her . I think they are just trying to get a chance to fill another seat with a democrat. In my opinion she is probably a good honest person that was thinking out loud . One that has not spent her life pandering to people with lies to get her way .

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,573, Posts: 229,599, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2