So what February 10, 2021 02:15PM
So what we, The United States of America get accomplished today?

Re: So what February 11, 2021 11:47PM
we spent plenty of time trying to remove a president thats no longer president. seems like the best use of our time. i guess theres noting more important going on in the nation.

Re: So what February 12, 2021 04:19AM
Well at least it's nice and warm in their buildings thanks to fossil fuels. I think there will be an ink shortage soon too. Thanks to a new CDC report there might be a nylon shortage too. Today or this weekend there will be a lot of panties in a wad.

Re: So what February 12, 2021 01:29PM
jd43
Well at least it's nice and warm in their buildings thanks to fossil fuels. I think there will be an ink shortage soon too. Thanks to a new CDC report there might be a nylon shortage too. Today or this weekend there will be a lot of panties in a wad.

I think they should remove the current heating system from the meeting room and make the Democrats use solar heat and wear down jackets with mittens like Bernie on their side of the room.

The Republican side will be allowed to use electric, propane, coal, and kerosene to heat their side of the meeting room on cloudy days.

Re: So what February 12, 2021 04:19AM
Our politicians did what they are good at, waisting our tax dollars and kicking the can down the road on the really important issues that they have no idea how to solve other than to throw more borrowed money at!!!

S'no Farmer

Re: So what February 12, 2021 09:04AM
to resolve the world climate problem reforest it ,problem solved ..anything else you need fixed let me know

So whats going down JD43? February 12, 2021 12:09PM
JD43, whats going on today or tomorrow thats gonna wad panties?

Re: So what February 15, 2021 01:18AM
Farmers do it every year. It’s called planting crops!

Re: So what February 12, 2021 02:50PM
Oh, lots more important going on. This latest episode of Jerry Springer goes to Washington just a distraction so no one focuses on it. Not that anyone in today's corporate media really would. Whatever it is rest assured it's to dig a little deeper hole & slide us closer toward the one world government. We'll learn about the next move soon enough. No one seriously belives these elected stooges write 1500 page bills, debate ,read & study them in a matter of a few days before voting on them. Example.Have we ever yet found the name or names of the elected representatives who thought inserting a few million non existent dollars in the last China virus relief bill for gender equality studies in Pakistan was a good idea ? Of course not. These bills are put together by lobbying groups who own these clowns & I'm guessing they're making their next move while the talking heads distract us with this clown show.

Re: So what February 13, 2021 03:00AM
Friday, while the distraction farce was going on, the Creepy Joe administration tepidly dipped a toe in the water to test reaction of travel restrictions within our own borders. Naturally a shutdown resisting state, who did not get the election right ( Florida) targeted. While the white house hedges with terms like " no current plans", interestingly one of the officials dropping hints was transportation secretary mayor Pete. Whose qualifications for the job seem to be he was gay ( diverse) & dropped out of primary when told to so. ( follows instruction) . last I heard Florida was in the middle of the pack virus case wise. But 300 plus were of the UK variant. No virus statistics have been released on the new hoards from south american heading towards the border to take advantage of a return to catch & release, which makes the science on this one kind of hard to follow.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,578, Posts: 229,609, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2