Texans freeze Cruz goes to Cancun February 18, 2021 04:39AM
Republicans ruin everything

Re: Texans freeze Cruz goes to Cancun February 18, 2021 08:06AM
I don't blame him, i be there to if i could, its trumps fault that the ice storm hit anyway !!!! Blaahaaaa !!!!!

Re: Texans freeze Cruz goes to Cancun February 18, 2021 08:19AM
So you would take off to knowing that the people you represent are freezing. Not surprised.

Re: Texans freeze Cruz goes to Cancun February 18, 2021 10:20AM
he flew with his daughter down and then flew back. maybe he just didn't want his 10 and 12 years old daughters to fly to another country by themselves. If he flew to dc and back would you be crying about the same bs? not likely. this is a nonstory and the media is constantly looking for this garbage against republicans while newsom coumo and whitmer constantly get a free pass.

Re: Texans freeze Cruz goes to Cancun February 19, 2021 12:05AM
It wasn't his smartist move because he knows the dems and the media has a target on his back anyway. I can't imagine Pelosi sticking around if that was her state. I think everyone of the new green deal lovers should have been made to go to the coldest and darkest part of Texas for the entire ordeal.

Re: Texans freeze Cruz goes to Cancun February 19, 2021 02:08AM
Polosi aint done NOTHING for her home state of California concerning the China Virus, she sure as hell aint going to do nothing about anything else -- she's wasted space and air !!!

Re: Texans freeze Cruz goes to Cancun February 19, 2021 02:08AM
nice try
he flew with his daughter down and then flew back. maybe he just didn't want his 10 and 12 years old daughters to fly to another country by themselves. If he flew to dc and back would you be crying about the same bs? not likely. this is a nonstory and the media is constantly looking for this garbage against republicans while newsom coumo and whitmer constantly get a free pass.

Direct quote from him: “The plan had been to stay through the weekend with the family. As the attention became a bigger and bigger firestorm, it became all the more compelling that I needed to come back,”

His wife was also on the trip, his daughters weren't alone. He wasn't coming back until the backlash made him.

Re: Texans freeze Cruz goes to Cancun February 19, 2021 01:14AM
why should they have to go to Texas. There home states are nice and warm with plenty of water. Cruz is no different than ALL the other life time politicians. They all need to go after no more than 10 years in office.

Re: Texans freeze Cruz goes to Cancun February 19, 2021 03:10AM
Who really gives a crap that he left to go on vacation? Your first mistake is thinking you should rely on anyone in the government to bail you out anyway! What would’ve changed if he didn’t go? Is he the person that’s going to get your power turned back on or water running again? Hell no he isn’t. The truth is it’s no ones fault but your own for not preparing or being able to adapt. Either man up or just sit back and complain and wait for the almighty government to come bail you out!

Re: Texans freeze Cruz goes to Cancun February 19, 2021 03:32AM
Spot on Who cares
There are certain parts of our country that are starting to act like the 3rd world countries that we always have to bail out ,always blaming the government and whining about everything
If you don’t like being flooded by the river then move if you’re tired of hurricanes then move quit expecting the rest of us to bail you out because of foolishness

Re: Texans freeze Cruz goes to Cancun February 19, 2021 01:03PM
Right on who cares and bbailey!!!

Re: Texans freeze Cruz goes to Cancun February 19, 2021 01:08PM
No difference,
You do realize that Cruise is one of the only politicians in DC to have introduced legislation for term limits.

S'no Farmer

Re: Texans freeze Cruz goes to Cancun February 22, 2021 06:49PM
Ted created some horrible optics but the reality is that he could have served the folks in Texas just as well on a Mexican beach as he would have by being at home.

He could have and likely would have used a device called a cell phone to make the calls needed to assist in bringing aid. He could have done that from literally anywhere in the world with cell signal. In reality he was in the way chucking cases of water around with 10 cameras and a horde of media watching him sweat for that golden photo opportunity and an apology.

Me, I would've stayed home, and out of the way doing what I could to put the right people and resources in the right places...but that makes too much sense, doesn't it?

Re: Texans freeze Cruz goes to Cancun February 20, 2021 01:49PM
no differance
Republicans ruin everything

It wouldnt even have made the news if he was a democrat..They are the darlings of the news media and get a free pass on almost everything they do...And what exactly could either a republican or democrat have done if they were there? Mother Nature was in charge on this one..Texas is just growing too fast with 8 million new residents in the past 20 years.....People are leaving New York and California because the democrats have ruined those states..California couldn't even keep the power on last summer..

Re: Texans freeze Cruz goes to Cancun February 23, 2021 12:28AM
The outcome would have been the same whether he stayed in texas or went to Cancun, the democrats just wanted to shame him on a national stage, there is no way he could of changed anything by stayn in texas, if thats all it would of took was for him to stay and all the problems that was going on in texas could be fixed then he needs to snap his fingers an fix everything.Jus sayn -- nothing would have been any different !!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,596, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2