what a fantastic country February 20, 2021 04:54PM
Three people killed, two injured, in shooting at gun store in Louisiana, you fools.

Re: what a fantastic country February 21, 2021 12:33AM
what country do you live in?

Re: what a fantastic country February 21, 2021 03:12AM
Yeah MGC likes to get on here and run his liberal minded mouth about how bad OUR COUNTRY is. Yet he continues to fail to say where he is from for fear of the truth being revealed about where he is from, where he doesn't have the freedom and liberty that we have here that our Brave men and women have fought for in the good ol USA!! I will say this, if it weren't for armed law abiding GUN TOTING citizens in that gun store that day, it most likely would have been worse!! It appears only 2 innocent people died and then the LEAGALLY ARMED CITIZENS OPNED FIRE ON THE PERPETRATOR AND KILLED HIM! Thank God for those people who stepped in to stop the assault. Yeah I know MGC is going to say , well if guns were outlawed this wouldn't have happened. Well I got news for you MGC! If you think for one minute that if there were laws against owning guns that this wouldn't happen then YOU MR MGC ARE THE FOOL!! YOU see, where I come from here in the USA, and I'm sure its the same across to globe, that CRIMINALS DONT CARE WHAT THE LAW SAYS!!!! Thats why they are called CRIMINALS!! THEY HAVE A BLATANT DISREGARD FOR THE LAW! BUT YOU LIBERALS don't have the mentality to understand this. Just look at crime rates here in the USA, in states where they have stringent gun laws as compared to states where concealed and open carry are allowed, you will find that crime rates per capita are much lower in the gun toting areas. We have politicians here that would love to ban guns but bet your sweet bippy that they want armed people around them. Typical liberal MGC mentality.

Re: what a fantastic country March 03, 2021 10:34PM
You dumb bastard retard, with no guns nobody gets shot, jfc are you ever freaking stupid.

Re: what a fantastic country March 04, 2021 12:10AM
Banning guns won't solve anything. Even a bad machinist can make a gun. Should you ban all mills and a lathes too? Maybe you can just ban chunks of metal and tube stock. You can actually make a gun with a simple jig and a basic handheld router, should we ban all routers? A gun is very old technology and people who want to get their hands on a gun to commit a crime will ALWAYS find a way. Guns are just a simple (old/basic) tool, guns aren't the problem.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: what a fantastic country February 21, 2021 03:00AM
mgc,
Why does that make us fools, to me that just makes him a mentally ill individual. That is not a reflection of us as a society if that were the case there would be dead people by the 10s of thousands by the numbers of guns that are owned in the USA. Liberal pundits on TV always want to put down the NRA as such a horrible entity but if you pay attention never is anyone affiliated with an unlawful killing associated with the NRA. Most of the time they don't even legally own the gun they used. So don't give us the sob story that we are a sick society, do we have sick individuals sure what society doesn't?

You remind me of the people who complain when someone breaks into a home and gets shot that the home owner values their stuff more than a person's life. When the truth is that the person breaking into that house valued the other persons things more than they valued their own life!

S'no Farmer

Re: what a fantastic country February 22, 2021 02:06AM
Sno farmer I always enjoy reading your responses. Always thought out and to the point!

Re: what a fantastic country February 22, 2021 02:37PM
Fact of the matter is, this country doesn’t have a gun problem. It goes much deeper than that!!! Murder begins in the heart NOT at Smith and Wesson!! If someone wants to kill they are gonna do it whether they have a gun or not. The left is trying to take away our 2nd Amendment by blaming the gun instead of looking at the big picture! This country needs Jesus end of story.

Re: what a fantastic country February 26, 2021 04:36AM
Yea whatever, pathetic excuse

Re: what a fantastic country February 28, 2021 02:30AM
Mgc

You sound just like a troll, zero value.

Re: what a fantastic country February 28, 2021 03:15PM
Troll hunter

You sound just like a troll, zero value.
Zero value is when is when both of you don't post your real name. Now that's just my opinion and I am not going to say that anyone has to agree with it.

Re: what a fantastic country March 01, 2021 02:04AM
Supertiquer - Like as if your "real name" is on this post AND your registration. Just always love you people that make these accusations, yet you hide your real name, too. Duh!!

Re: what a fantastic country March 01, 2021 02:33AM
But most of us can do a quick lookup of Supertiquer in tractor pulling and find out exactly who we are talking to.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: what a fantastic country March 03, 2021 02:25PM
Brent Yaron
But most of us can do a quick lookup of Supertiquer in tractor pulling and find out exactly who we are talking to.

Thank you Brent.

Re: what a fantastic country March 03, 2021 01:59PM
real
Supertiquer - Like as if your "real name" is on this post AND your registration. Just always love you people that make these accusations, yet you hide your real name, too. Duh!!

BWAHAHAHA, Glad ya love it.

Clark Oltmanns. I am nothing but a state puller but I do have the balls to register and it may not be how you think I should, but at least I have. double DUH!!!!!!!!!

Also how how can you see my registration? no wait, I know how you can. lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2021 02:13PM by Supertiquer.

Re: what a fantastic country February 24, 2021 01:43PM
Thanks Dave, there are times I think I should keep my fingers off of the keyboard though!

S'no Farmer

Re: what a fantastic country February 24, 2021 03:06PM
S'no Farmer
Thanks Dave, there are times I think I should keep my fingers off of the keyboard though!

S'no Farmer

No Todd, you don't need to keep your fingers off the keyboard. You tell it like it is and I am ok with that because I do the same thing. Smiling

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,606, Posts: 229,659, Members: 3,324.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member JD_8520