How long will Joe Biden be President? February 25, 2021 09:53AM
Poll
219 votes were received.
All visitors can vote.
Approximately how long do you think Joe Biden will be our President?

Page user "Rerun" had a great idea, betting in how long Joe Biden will be our President. Unfortunately I don't live in a city where gambling is legal, I don't live on a riverboat, and I don't live on a reservation that allows gambling (heck, I'm not even Native American, well, I'm probably about as Native American as Elizabeth Warren) so I thought I'd do the next best thing and have a simple poll question.

This poll isn't necessarily how long you think Joe will live, but just how long he will be our President. Remember; he could step down, he could be impeached, he could be removed by the 25th Amendment, or he could pass away.

This poll is just for fun so please don't abuse the poll and try to vote multiple times to manipulate the results.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: How long will Joe Biden be President? February 25, 2021 11:05AM
Another minute is to long

Re: How long will Joe Biden be President? February 25, 2021 12:46PM
Time goes quick, so I cast for 1 year. I think a factor will be this HR 1, what it looks like when Joe signs it & if our very disappointing " constitutionalist" justices allow it to stand as constituional. In other words will the mid terms be an election or an appointment process. If they are anything resembling a fair election I can't see the leftist wanting to head into mid terms in 22 with ole malfunctioning Joe around. Do as much communist agenda as possible early on, then ditch him for a" new face". Of course it's just perception.Neither one of these baffoons were selected to actually make decisions, I just see Beijing Joe as barely functional by that time. I did see they are up to 36 names now asking him to relinquish sole authority on launch codes. I'm guessing this is just laying the ground work, for more influential names to come on board when the time is right. Nobody seriously believes these 36 bought & paid for tools did this on their own.

Re: How long will Joe Biden be President? March 02, 2021 03:47AM
Don't we normally have a State of the Union address in February ? Delay for some reason ? Or we just skipping that ?

Re: How long will Joe Biden be President? January 20, 2022 04:29PM
Rerun
Time goes quick, so I cast for 1 year. I think a factor will be this HR 1, what it looks like when Joe signs it & if our very disappointing " constitutionalist" justices allow it to stand as constituional. In other words will the mid terms be an election or an appointment process. If they are anything resembling a fair election I can't see the leftist wanting to head into mid terms in 22 with ole malfunctioning Joe around. Do as much communist agenda as possible early on, then ditch him for a" new face". Of course it's just perception.Neither one of these baffoons were selected to actually make decisions, I just see Beijing Joe as barely functional by that time. I did see they are up to 36 names now asking him to relinquish sole authority on launch codes. I'm guessing this is just laying the ground work, for more influential names to come on board when the time is right. Nobody seriously believes these 36 bought & paid for tools did this on their own.

On the 1 year anniversary of this train wreck I couldn't resist revisiting this post. First to acknowledge the old fool outlasting my expectations, so I lose that bet. But also to state it's been as bad a year as I imagined & then some. The run away inflation , the unfettered invasion of the southern border, skyrocketing crime, those could be seen coming a week into his term. Others like dividing the country , weaponizing government agencies against private citizens & seeing a racist around every corner are only surprising in the intensity & openness in which they've been conducted. A couple others I did not see coming. The zeal & no holds barred determination to inject an experimental substance with virtually no long term safety data that even they had to eventually admit did not do what they initially claimed it would do, into every living being was shocking. I'd thought that had been settled in Nuremburg a few decades ago. And never did I think I would live to see the day the United States Government would simply abandon American Citizens trying to evacuate a war zone & leave them in the hands of terrorists. And they aren't even mentioned. I' m sure I' m overlooking other accomplishments of the " biggest vote getter in history ". Interested in others thoughts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2022 08:10AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: How long will Joe Biden be President? January 21, 2022 08:27AM
Funny, just the other day I was thinking of bringing this post back to the top of the page. Nice work.

I'm amazed on a number of levels. I thought he'd make it about 1.5-2 years and then they'd install Harris to step in and give her enough time to finish the job or cleanup after him to make her look like she was competent. I don't know it that plan can work with how terrible her poll numbers are and how amazingly unlikable she is. I knew she was terrible but I never thought she'd be this bad. I think if she was even slightly likeable they would be doing that. Now... I think their in a really difficult spot. Joe only seems to have the energy to "work" a couple of hours every day (he has an amazingly light schedule compared to pretty much ever other President in history) and he's taken an amazing amount of trips back to Delaware to "rest". Clearly he's not in charge. Clearly Harris isn't in charge either even though Joe keeps calling her President Harris. The Democrats seem to have created a disaster for themselves and they haven't made our nation any better. Who's running this mess? More importantly, is this downward spiral planned/intentional?

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: How long will Joe Biden be President? January 21, 2022 10:24AM
Jake Morgan
Funny, just the other day I was thinking of bringing this post back to the top of the page. Nice work.

I'm amazed on a number of levels. I thought he'd make it about 1.5-2 years and then they'd install Harris to step in and give her enough time to finish the job or cleanup after him to make her look like she was competent. I don't know it that plan can work with how terrible her poll numbers are and how amazingly unlikable she is. I knew she was terrible but I never thought she'd be this bad. I think if she was even slightly likeable they would be doing that. Now... I think their in a really difficult spot. Joe only seems to have the energy to "work" a couple of hours every day (he has an amazingly light schedule compared to pretty much ever other President in history) and he's taken an amazing amount of trips back to Delaware to "rest". Clearly he's not in charge. Clearly Harris isn't in charge either even though Joe keeps calling her President Harris. The Democrats seem to have created a disaster for themselves and they haven't made our nation any better. Who's running this mess? More importantly, is this downward spiral planned/intentional?

It's got to be a global effort to make the USA weaker. Global reset. The Illuminati crew.

When you look deeper, probably 65% of the House and Senate plus Biden, Harris, Clinton, Obama, Bush, Cheney, and definitely Soros. All getting richer at our expense.

Re: How long will Joe Biden be President? January 24, 2022 05:51AM
I can remember obama saying years ago that he wished he could sit in the basement and just have a figurehead in the whitehouse. With psaki slipping up the other day saying “I’ve enjoyed working for the obam I mean biden administration” it kinda makes you wonder. We are in a real bad situation economically and foreign policy wise. I hate to see how the next 3 years will go.

Re: How long will Joe Biden be President? February 25, 2021 09:58PM
My wife and I were talking about this lately and she brought up a good point . She said you know when you were little and you went to your grandparents. They spoiled you gave you everything you wanted . Popsicles chips cookies maybe money if you wanted something your parents thought you shouldn’t have. They really didn’t want all the drama in their life anymore. This is kinda what Joe Biden is doing as president . I think she makes a good point .

Re: How long will Joe Biden be President? February 26, 2021 01:43AM
What, Farmer Jim? No drama?
Joe and his democommies make lots of drama daily. Talk about stress!!!!!!!! It is far worse than absurd and pathetic.

Joey openly stated, I think it was somewhere back around election time, that he would resign when he and commiela disagree. That should take well under a year, given what their relationship was like during primary campaigning. And statements she charged him with then.

Both of them are very frightful. Right along with chuckie and nancy and literally all of the cabinet picks and many members of congress like maxine and a few governors and of course, cannot leave out state level officials, like stacy abrams.

Anybody see any light of hope and optimism on the 4 year horizon?

Re: How long will Joe Biden be President? February 26, 2021 03:46AM
I think he is medically not healthy. I wouldn't be surprised in one of his press conferences he will just keel over. And it's sad for anyone in there last years of life to be put through this, and really surprised his wife doesn't say enough is enough. But this is what the Democratic voters wanted .

Re: How long will Joe Biden be President? February 26, 2021 06:29AM
David Runkle(earls dream)
I think he is medically not healthy. I wouldn't be surprised in one of his press conferences he will just keel over. And it's sad for anyone in there last years of life to be put through this, and really surprised his wife doesn't say enough is enough. But this is what the Democratic voters wanted .

I agree. He looks TIRED!

Re: How long will Joe Biden be President? March 20, 2021 06:46AM
A bad couple of days for Beijing Joe. Challenged to live debate by a smirking Putin, his Sec of State & N.S.A guy jack slapped by Chinese on U.S. soil, then ordered out of Afghanistan by the Taliban. & that was before he was filmed rolling around on the steps of air force one. Am I allowed to change my vote ?

Re: How long will Joe Biden be President? March 21, 2021 03:22AM
Give me the long-shot odds, I'm hoping for a big payday. I'll take Biden going the full four years at 500-1 odds. Spinning

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: How long will Joe Biden be President? March 21, 2021 11:46PM
No, no. Those were the odds of him getting 80 million votes. But definitely the year of the long shot !

Re: How long will Joe Biden be President? March 01, 2021 10:12AM
Ole Joe just easing around the stage

[www.youtube.com]

Re: How long will Joe Biden be President? March 23, 2021 10:02AM
Now these morons are trying to get a "carbon tax" going and on top of that, the democRats want to start a VAT tax on top of raising payroll taxes. Its going to a be a long and expensive 4 years for all of us.......

Re: How long will Joe Biden be President? March 22, 2021 07:29PM
The scariest part of Sleepy Joe not being president is the person who will take over. As scary as Joe is, Harris will be worse.

Re: How long will Joe Biden be President? March 23, 2021 01:00PM
massey-man
The scariest part of Sleepy Joe not being president is the person who will take over. As scary as Joe is, Harris will be worse.

AMEN! That is what scares me the most!!!!!

Re: How long will Joe Biden be President? March 23, 2021 04:51PM
It's already to the point even outlets as mainstream as the New York Times & Wall Street Journal acknowledge this feeble old fool is in charge of nothing & openly speculate on who is. Never does Kommie Harris get mentioned as that possibility. Neither of these unimpressive hacks were picked to make policy of any kind. All that was expected of them were to be malleable messengers of a radical leftist/ Marxist/ Communist /Globalist ( pick your term ) agenda. My speculation is the plan was to push as much of this agenda as quickly as possible , then as reality sets in upon the masses, let Joe take the fall & replace him with a fresh face ( Kommie ) to head off massive losses in the mid terms. Then continue forward with their plan of having this nation divided to the point it can not remain united by the end of the term. But Beijing Joe seems to be fading quickly. Some reports claim he's awake less than 12 hours a day. But I really doubt there would be much difference between a Biden vs Harris administration. Have you seen anything moderate in his first 60 days ? Either will just remain government by swamp committee.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,596, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2