Baseball Cancels 2021 All-Star Game In Georgia April 02, 2021 07:03PM
I see that MLB has cancelled the 2021 All-Star game to be held in Atlanta because they don't like Georgia's new voting laws-etc...They will move it elsewhere...I used to watch lots of MLB but I'm totally done with it...I'm sick of all this politically correct stuff invading sports...This country is fastly going down the toilet...You do it my way or else..

Re: Baseball Cancels 2021 All-Star Game In Georgia April 03, 2021 12:40AM
Sports are shooting themselves in the foot I think.

Re: Baseball Cancels 2021 All-Star Game In Georgia April 03, 2021 01:35AM
We all should cancel supporting baseball and companies like Coke and see where that gets them. I know that won't happen but it should.

Re: Baseball Cancels 2021 All-Star Game In Georgia April 03, 2021 01:54PM
My Opinion
I see that MLB has cancelled the 2021 All-Star game to be held in Atlanta because they don't like Georgia's new voting laws-etc...They will move it elsewhere...I used to watch lots of MLB but I'm totally done with it...I'm sick of all this politically correct stuff invading sports...This country is fastly going down the toilet...You do it my way or else..

maybe the MLB fans will come to a truck and tractor pull

The new voting laws are needed. Good job Georgia.

Maybe other states with weak voting laws will duplicate Georgia.

We can't have lawless elections with no accountability.
These big cities took voter fraud to a new level this last election.
Better get tough or this country will keep going down hill!

Re: Baseball Cancels 2021 All-Star Game In Georgia April 03, 2021 02:07PM
I use to really enjoy the NFL, had season tickets for 15 plus years but got so tired of obnoxious drunk fans not to mention players that couldn't control their thug like behavior off the field. I didn't like spending my hard earned money supporting their lavish wages all the while they acted like spoiled children. Stopped going to games but still watched on TV until the whole kneeling BS. At that point I stopped all together, they are welcome to their opinions but not while I'm paying to watch, do it on your own time.

During this pandemic we found out who is really important in our lives and its not athletes, actors or singers or politicians for that matter. Its Farmers,truckers,nurses, Dr's and every day Americans.

Them canceling the all star game then Shumer inviting them to NY who has less voting rights than Georgia is classic.

S'no Farmer

Re: Baseball Cancels 2021 All-Star Game In Georgia April 03, 2021 10:43PM
S'no Farmer
I use to really enjoy the NFL, had season tickets for 15 plus years but got so tired of obnoxious drunk fans not to mention players that couldn't control their thug like behavior off the field. I didn't like spending my hard earned money supporting their lavish wages all the while they acted like spoiled children. Stopped going to games but still watched on TV until the whole kneeling BS. At that point I stopped all together, they are welcome to their opinions but not while I'm paying to watch, do it on your own time.

During this pandemic we found out who is really important in our lives and its not athletes, actors or singers or politicians for that matter. Its Farmers,truckers,nurses, Dr's and every day Americans.

Them canceling the all star game then Shumer inviting them to NY who has less voting rights than Georgia is classic.

S'no Farmer

That is exactly right!
Farmers, Truckers, Nurses, Doctors, and every day Americans - Amen to that! Those are the heroes:-)

Re: Baseball Cancels 2021 All-Star Game In Georgia April 04, 2021 12:29AM
Very well said Todd,i couldn't agree more !!!

Re: Baseball Cancels 2021 All-Star Game In Georgia April 06, 2021 03:18PM
I have not watched a single pro or college sporting event since all this crap started a year ago. Not even the Super Bowl. Don't miss it a bit and don't plan on going back until they remove politics from sports. Even then I won't be watching as much as I once did.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,579, Posts: 229,610, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing