Infrastructure Bill Passes August 10, 2021 11:51AM
It’s over 2,600 pages long. The vote was 69-30, with 19 Republicans including Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell joining all the Democrats, proving that on the national stage Republicans are a slightly smaller dumpster fire than the Democrats. Sadly the RINO's might be doing more damage to America than the actual Democrats. I guess the bright side is 30 Republicans weren't bought off.

Only $110 billion is earmarked for traditional roads and bridges (traditional infrastructure). Most of the bill is just pork and much of it is climate driven pork. Thankfully we'll be funding tons of new studies though!

Don't worry we can just print more money, after all that's never caused hyperinflation and economic collapse for any country in the past.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Infrastructure Bill Passes August 11, 2021 04:59PM
And those sold out hacks voted that way knowing full well that passing this disaster guaranteed the passage of the even bigger " let's be Venezuela " bill by simple 1 vote majority immediately afterwards. Why didn't they jump in & vote for that too ? Am I supposed to be impressed they didn't ? I don't even want to hear the crap about burdening future generations. This isn't going to be about "future generations" paying for this. There is no way this gets paid for & they know it, & this will come home to roost in relatively short order. Just as intended.

Infrastructure August 18, 2021 12:46AM
Just think, the same government and people that are in charge of “the leaving of Afghanistan” debacle are wanting TRILLIONS of dollars to Build, Back, Better. Gotta love the protected Swamp.

What a disaster.

Re: Infrastructure Bill Passes August 27, 2021 02:30AM
WE NEED TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! 12 years TOTAL is enough- 2 terms as a senator or 6 terms as a representative or 3- terms as representative and 1- as a senator. NONE of the Career politicians care about the American people!!!!! Vote every Career politician out in 2022!!!!

Re: Infrastructure Bill Passes August 27, 2021 02:40AM
Nathan Binder
WE NEED TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! 12 years TOTAL is enough- 2 terms as a senator or 6 terms as a representative or 3- terms as representative and 1- as a senator. NONE of the Career politicians care about the American people!!!!! Vote every Career politician out in 2022!!!!

Agreed. Unfortunately, would need a constitutional amendment to get it done.

Re: Infrastructure Bill Passes August 27, 2021 05:22AM
Agree100%, and it has overwhelming support nationally, but they just can't seem to represent their constituents.

Only way to get an Amendment is Convention of States since Congress will never act on this.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Infrastructure Bill Passes August 27, 2021 10:59AM
I suggest a full blown revolt
How can so few make it so hard on so many
Problem is it’s not the UNITED states anymore it a place of leave it to the next guy to fix it
If every red blooded American man would stand together at one time at one place we could fix it but no it would be a lone wolf that is made to look like a fool for doing what everyone wants done but doesn’t have the courage to do it
If we want it fixed than WE have to quit being selfish and make a stand
Shut the country down completely until they cave in

Re: Infrastructure Bill Passes August 27, 2021 11:38AM
Problem with a revolt, it has to be organized... good luck organizing something... social media would be the best tool and they won't allow anything like that.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: Infrastructure Bill Passes August 27, 2021 01:34PM
Exactly!
It would have to be done in code of some sort or someone would have start gathering people and hope that it would catch fire and the rest would follow on faith alone that they were doing the right thing and be willing to make the sacrifice that they might not come home just like the 13 that gave all yesterday

Re: Infrastructure Bill Passes August 27, 2021 04:38PM
Social media is THE tool they rely on to make sure nothing organized ever does get a foothold. Be sure systems are in place to pick up on anything these globalist oligarghs would deem a serious threat to the agenda. And through these platforms they can quickly identify contacts, movements, identify like thinking individuals. The possiibbilties are endless. They absolutely rely on the nations addiction to these platforms. How about a little true leadership from these elected officials who at least CLAIM to still believe in our constitution & the republic ? Governors , senators , congressman, federal & state level. Is it such a reach that maybe you get your sorry asses out of D.C. .You accomplish nothing there anyhow. One decrepid hundred year old woman sees to that. So how about leaving her there to chew her dentures by herself & go home, rent some auditoriums, fairground grandstands, something , & call on your constituents to come & explain to them exactly what is going on & get their thoughts. Zuckerburg , Dorcey & their ilk can't cancel that. Meet with the others & discuss what each other heard from real people in the real world. Skip the Sunday talk shows & bounce ideas off each other. Give us some course of action to unite behind. You always hear about these clowns going home to hear from constituents. I don't consider cocktail parties with donors hearing from constituents nor informing them. Of course nothing like this will happen. State legislature after state legislature were missing in action as last years elections in numerous states were run like banana republics. One particular senator who always likes to come across as a true conservative not only voted for this insane bill that I refuse to call infrastructure ,but has a record of voting to confirm the most insane leftist judges you could imagine. I'm all in on a total shutdown. Yes, it would be painful. But probabally a little less so than storming beaches at Normandy & countless similar situations that others sacraficed to save this nation. I just fear we waited too long to wake up & I'm guilty too.

Re: Infrastructure Bill Passes August 28, 2021 01:57AM
It's going to require blood , and the sniping of a LOT of gov. officials.
It's the only way those in the Dem. party.....along with a lot of the Rep. party,....... are going to be ousted.
Waiting for them to die , isn't an option.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2021 01:59AM by JDpowershift.

Re: Infrastructure Bill Passes August 28, 2021 02:10AM
Now I know there’s at least 3 of us

Re: Infrastructure Bill Passes August 28, 2021 08:07AM
It takes an outsider, even more than Trump, to upset the establishment. Trump was on the right path at times and look at how the Swamp and Media swarmed him. It’s a sad state of affairs when the government controls speech, vaccines, voting, activities inside and outside your home, religion, gender, education, borders, and continue to create and state where look to the government for everything! Everyday we continue to lose freedoms in America. It’s not a conspiracy theory anymore.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,578, Posts: 229,608, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2