Are Covid Vaccines Making It Worse in the Long Run? August 14, 2021 01:45AM
Vaccine Expert Vanden Bossche Calls For "Immediate Halt" To Vaccinations. In a summary of his findings, he writes: "As of the early days of the mass vaccination campaigns, at least a few experts have been warning against the catastrophic impact such a program could have on global and individual health. Mass vaccination in the middle of a pandemic is prone to promoting selection and adaptation of immune escape variants that are featured by increasing infectiousness and resistance to spike protein (S)-directed antibodies (Abs), thereby diminishing protection in vaccinees and threatening the unvaccinated."

"Immediate action needs, therefore, to be taken in order to dramatically reduce viral infectivity rates and to prevent selected immune escape variants from rapidly spreading through the entire population, whether vaccinated or not. This first critical step can only be achieved by calling an immediate halt to the mass vaccination program and replacing it by widespread use of antiviral chemoprophylactics while dedicating massive public health resources to scaling early multidrug treatments of Covid-19 disease."

Vanden Bossche is an expert in the space with an extensive resume. He received his DVM from the University of Ghent, Belgium, and his PhD degree in Virology from the University of Hohenheim, Germany. He has worked for several vaccine companies (GSK Biologicals, Novartis Vaccines, Solvay Biologicals) to serve various roles in vaccine R&D as well as in late vaccine development.

Here's the full article: https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/vaccine-expert-vanden-bossche-calls-immediate-halt-vaccinations-says-it-encourages-variants

Dr. Robert Malone, a pioneer in mRNA technology which the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are based believes the vaccines may be making things worse... he's recently shared serious concerns more frequently about this being a leaky vaccine that will increase the rate of viral mutation.

So for all you militant pro-vax people who argue that the un-vaxxed might be killing people... well it appears some extremely highly regarded experts might believe the exact opposite might be happening in the long-run with our current vax everyone at-all-costs approach.

This is not to say I'm against the vaccines, do what works for you and your risk factors... I'm just against the mandates/shaming/marginalizing and I'm extremely opposed to the idea that we're ignoring natural immunity and therapeutic treatment and that we are marginalizing (actively trying to discredit... which is actually worse!) experts that have serious concerns.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2021 02:01AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Are Covid Vaccines Making It Worse in the Long Run? August 14, 2021 01:58AM
And now they think that they are going to lock us down in our states if we don’t have they’re zombie shot well good luck on blocking every back road in America that crosses state lines all at the same time
Northern Minnesota might get busy though trying to get around the Mississippi River

Re: Are Covid Vaccines Making It Worse in the Long Run? August 16, 2021 01:59AM
Interesting stuff that I am not even remotely qualified to offer judgment on. But rest assured it will never be debated out in the open for the masses to consider. The You Tubes, Facebook's, etc. will dutifully see to that. But what my lieing eyes are seeing is that the vaccines aren't as effective as they were advertised at stopping the virus/ weapon. When the government & media allies almost immediately went into a feeding frenzy of attacking /villanizing those maybe a little hesitant to get injected with something that there is no possible way to know the long term effects of. No possible way unless the " vaccine" is not really new at all & the long term effects are indeed known. One starts to have suspicions when we went almost overnight to rationing it out by age, vulnerability, to threats & passport talk. But 2 things seem certain. #1:The vaccine is the latest weapon being used to divide this nation . #2: Once it's injected into you. Ain't no sucking it back out. For better or worse.

Re: Are Covid Vaccines Making It Worse in the Long Run? August 16, 2021 02:21AM
In my opinion we are getting very close to the tipping point in either direction. This was my opinion in early-2020, which was either get it under control or have another seasonal flu except more contagious and more virulent.

" widespread use of antiviral chemoprophylactics while dedicating massive public health resources to scaling early multidrug treatments of Covid-19 disease"

Although, I agree this is a great strategy once we get past the tipping point of vaccines being less than 70% effective against variants (and I know we can argue whether we are there already or not depending on what study you look at) humans being adherent to this regimen will be way way lower than a single or double shot regimen.

If people think the vaccines have scary side effects you should talk to patients that have to take antivirals or anti-retrovirals on a regular basis.

Re: Are Covid Vaccines Making It Worse in the Long Run? August 18, 2021 12:43PM
Anyone out there know where I can get a Covid card. Looks like I may lose my job if I don't get the shot. I know someone has to be making them.

Re: Are Covid Vaccines Making It Worse in the Long Run? August 18, 2021 01:31PM
I’m self employed so I don’t have dog in this fight but believe that people need to fight back on this zombie shot I believe everyone who is being threatened need to get together and shut things down completely until they get the point
They can’t get enough help as it is so show them how valuable you are and I will stand right beside you and back you up I don’t care how inconvenient it gets WE have to stand OUR ground NOW

Re: Are Covid Vaccines Making It Worse in the Long Run? August 20, 2021 09:10AM
B.BAILEY i bet you know someone who wishes the TB shots would have came out a little faster or someone who wishes there parents would have got one back when thousands had died .My mom lost both her parents at age 6 to TB know different now just another shot

Re: Are Covid Vaccines Making It Worse in the Long Run? August 20, 2021 11:29AM
Nope
Way before my time
I absolutely don’t judge anyone who gets the shot but do not judge me for not getting it and don’t force it on ANYONE obviously it ain’t working do to the fact that people are still getting sick with it

Re: Are Covid Vaccines Making It Worse in the Long Run? October 06, 2021 01:27PM
Some numbers are higher now in many areas than they were at this time last year. That's with vaccines. That's before any seasonal jump that many experts expect. In fact the vaccines don't seem to be fairing well, they seem to be leaky.. much like some experts warned months ago and that's why I'm reviving this thread:

[www.theblaze.com]

So it looks like those experts were right. So now what? Our governments answer is to keep on vaccinating and mandate it as much as possible. Force it on everyone, and shame those who don't want to get it. Oddly the NBA seems to be the only major sport that has had guys speak out and do it in an intelligent and educated way. If the experts that have been right consistently (the ones who have been silenced or pushed to the fringes) are right about this it will keep getting worse until we change our course.

For those wondering how this works:
[epidemics.psu.edu]

Yes, I know it's a about chickens but the fundamentals apply. We are causing the virus to get worse instead of letting nature take it's course and have a weaker virus which is almost always what it evolves to if we don't interfere.

It's ironic that the propaganda of the "pandemic of the unvaxxed" that Biden and the CDC are constantly promoting might have been our fastest way out of this and the vaccine may be making it more deadly. A sad irony but ironic none-the-less.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2021 01:31PM by Jake Morgan.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,578, Posts: 229,609, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2