It's not inflation

It's this

Am I wrong? Discuss.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Biggest issue in the country August 15, 2021 11:24AM
The government can make it rain anytime they want too,+/- a few days.the gov has the weather control thru the harp program and has since the 60s.

Re: Biggest issue in the country August 15, 2021 01:32PM
Yep
They steered hurricane sandy years ago right into New York exactly where they said it would land when it was still in the Caribbean
I swear the weather channel is in on it

Re: Biggest issue in the country August 15, 2021 06:33PM
Cloud seeding has been done before and it has yielded rain...but the rain is made possible by using a salt or silver iodide that is toxic to fish.

The United Arab Emirates have been successful in making rain using drones emitting an electrical charge. Those successes have been accomplished on a very minor scale compared to what would be required in the American West.

Given that factual information, here's how this plays out: The existence of agriculture in some locales will be the first to go; irrigated farmland is already being moved out of production in the Southwest. From there, water will become such a valuable commodity that people will move to places where water isn't scarce. At some point market forces and ingenuity will inspire efforts for larger scale desalination systems than those currently in use. In the end I think the exodus of people from the West causes some societal upheaval. Who knows from there.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,580, Posts: 229,613, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing