Ethical Debate-COVID Vaccination October 15, 2021 07:17AM
There's been an interesting trend happening lately in Health Care and that is some institutions are denying health care to some patients without vaccination in favor of those with vaccination. Most are citing the overwhelming number of hospitalizations in those without vaccinations compared to those that are vaccinated. I understand some people don't believe the numbers but it seems the vast majority of hospitals are reporting the same trend (i.e. not the CDC but independent hospitals).

As a bit of a personal story my father had a minor event last week and he has decided not to be vaccinated. When he was discharged from the hospital i had a hard time finding a rehab facility that would take him, including VA rehab centers. Most said he would be a risk to other residents and that they weren't willing to take the risk unless they had more openings. When we finally found a facility that would take him he has to be quarantined for 14 days with no visitors.

Never the less should people that are unvaccinated and presumably cause a greater risk to others be pushed further down the list for healthcare or not and why do you feel that way?

Re: Ethical Debate-COVID Vaccination October 15, 2021 10:02AM
That is terrible,sounds like we are becoming a third world county governed by comunimisn

Re: Ethical Debate-COVID Vaccination October 15, 2021 10:10AM
I'm confused, why would anyone trust the medical professionals at the hospital, but not take the advice of the same professionals to get vaccinated? That makes no sense.

Re: Ethical Debate-COVID Vaccination October 15, 2021 11:14AM
Same thing happened to my mother-n-law, fell an broke her hip, went to rehab about a week after surgery and had to quarantine for 10 days all because she did take the stabb, --- folks all the doctors know is whats coming down the pipe from fauci, theres not been enough time to know for sure what if any side affects --- once the shot is put inside you there aint no drawing it back out, its there permanently, i have not taken it nor do i intend too, its my choice, when it first came out they said " take the vaccine and you wont get Covid but they were wrong cause people have, so why should anyone believe anything they say ?

Re: Ethical Debate-COVID Vaccination October 15, 2021 02:23PM
Ive had the two shots of MADERNA pluss another full dose as a booster im turning back into an ape and love bannanas something i never cared for in the past .My Dad and Mom are in there 70s i took the shot for them not me i work every day with eight people four of us took the shot three out of the four left had Corona one still has breathing trouble in the past 2 months his 53 year old Mother Grandmother And Uncle has died with it so take that for what its worth the world wouldnt be shutting down if this wasnt something serious

Re: Ethical Debate-COVID Vaccination October 15, 2021 02:40PM
I had Covid to, first 36 hrs was kind rough( ive been through worse), and i did not take the shot, after the 36hrs i was fine, i just stayed away from everyone for about 12 to 14 days, i know its worse for some than others, but i will not take the shot, theresalot of medical personnel that are refusing to take it-- theres a reason for that, im sure theyve got first hand knowledge and experience than me or anyone else on here !!! My parents have both took the vaccine shots and one has since had Covid, so there, it didn't keep one of them from having it, mom got over it about like i did within a few days, maybe it helped her get over it i dont know, knowone knows for sure.

Re: Ethical Debate-COVID Vaccination October 15, 2021 03:35PM
Certain segments of the population are acting like these vaccines are some sort of miracle cure, a magic bullet and that's not at all what the data says. Sadly the discrimination of the unvaxxed is one of the things that truly concerns me. Stories like this are starting to become more common:

[legalinsurrection.com]

It's unethical and truly idiotic. We're starting to treat unvaccinated people like they're Ebola positive. Just because someone is unvaccinated doesn't mean they are leapers, just because someone is unvaccinated it's doesn't mean they have Covid. Second, the vaccine seems to be pretty (very) ineffective at stopping Covid from spreading. The vaccine has show limited efficacy in decreasing hospitalizations but so have some other drugs. The "vaccinations" appear to be more of a treatment and less of a vaccination based on their lack of efficacy against the current variants.

Studies like this seem to indicate that vaccination rates haven't done anything to slow the spread of Covid (this one is form Harvard): [link.springer.com]

Two article by the same author with data from the UK:
[www.theblaze.com]
[www.theblaze.com]

Sadly the CDC can't seem to provide us data in either a timely manner or in a format that is useful.

Since the vaccinations seemed to be leaky, it seems to me that mandating them, and treating unvaxxed people like second class citizens seems: evil, unethical, and deeply disturbing.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Ethical Debate-COVID Vaccination October 16, 2021 05:10AM
Evil indeed. Agree with Michael except on the punishment phase. Seems a little leinient to me when we're holding people indefinetly in solitary confinement on trespassing charges. There has to be some other purpose to these injections. How do we still use the term " vaccine" to describe them given their already seen ineffectiveness. J& J now needing boosters after 2 months ? Seriously ? Come on America, we're smarter than this. I hope!

FDA changes definition of "vaccine" October 16, 2021 05:36AM
RerunUXJLV
How do we still use the term " vaccine" to describe them given their already seen ineffectiveness. J& J now needing boosters after 2 months ? Seriously ? Come on America, we're smarter than this. I hope!

The FDA has changed the definition of "vaccine" twice since 2015.
FDA definition change

Sheryl Atkisson did good work tracking this down.

"The original definition, prior to 2015, stated that vaccines "prevent...disease." Starting in 2015, the definition was altered to say that vaccines "produce immunity," without necessarily preventing disease.

After the Covid-19 vaccines were introduced, and it was discovered they do not necessarily "prevent disease" or "provide immunity," CDC altered the definition of vaccines again to say that they merely "produce protection."

Instead of requiring medicine to meet the definition of "vaccine," it appears CDC has changed the definition of "vaccine" to accommodate what the medicine does."

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2021 06:24AM by The Original Michael.

Evil in the name of safety (and stupid too) October 15, 2021 06:28PM
Colorado hospital denies unvaccinated woman kidney transplant

Unvaccinated lady, stage 5 Renal failure, has donor for kidney. Colorado hospital refuses to allow kidney transplant. Their reason? (Quote from story) "The health system released a statement that said, "For transplant patients who contract COVID-19, the mortality rate ranges from about 20% to more than 30%. This shows the extreme risk that COVID-19 poses to transplant recipients after their surgeries."

So, in the event she contracts covid (small chance), she has a 20-30% mortality rate. Assuming that's accurate, she conversely has a 70-80% sutvival rate, IF she would ever get covid.

On the other hand, no transplant = 100% mortality rate.

Cleveland Clinic denies vaccinated patient transplant 5 days before surgery because DONOR isn't vaccinated

Cleveland Clinic just adopted same policy. Story above about kidney patient. Story below about stage 4 liver disease patient, again 100% fatal without procedure.

liver transplant denied

In a just world, if these and more patients die because lifesaving treatment was denied due to phantom fears that if a patient contracted covid, with 70-80% survival rate by the hospital's own admission vs 100% death rate without, each decision maker who sign off on these policies should have personal civil liability for damages totalling an obscene amount of $ per case. The facilities would wind up footing the bill, but the individuals (in a just world) should lose everything.

After all, how much is a human life worth?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2021 06:29PM by The Original Michael.

Re: Evil in the name of safety (and stupid too) October 16, 2021 03:41AM
Well said Michael, kudo's for calling this what it is, EVIL! There's no other way to label it. We are purposely dividing the country, and not just over this topic.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,561, Posts: 229,569, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2