china October 23, 2021 02:06PM
doing business with china is enabling communism, stop doing that, demand product made in country.

Re: china October 25, 2021 01:12AM
Evidently voting Democrat is also enabling communism so stop doing that also

Re: china October 25, 2021 02:22AM
i do not live in that country so i do not vote for democrats, when i vote i vote for the gang of fools that seems like they are going to do something useful for everyone not the pond scum that only does what they can for the few and usually there wacko thinking greedy buddies, but this has nothing to do with China but you could not help to get a dig in, that also may explain your me me me thinking, perhaps an i don't care what you got as long as i got mine attitude,now back to China and yous continually buying china made junk all the while screaming like fools U S A, U S A. selling out the working man for stock price and company profits,sickeningly pathetic and will be your doom cause china has all your money ,and when you get all the money you get all the power. says tony montana

Re: china October 25, 2021 11:16AM
I usually see more MAGA hats at Harbor Freight and Dollar General and Walmart than anywhere else.

Re: china October 25, 2021 12:52PM
Buying cheap is not just one party or the other. Arguing that is pointless unless you're going to cite actual policy from either party and how it impacts the cost of imports vs. the cost of homebuilt products. Sadly people in the city, people in the suburbs, and people in the country all buy cheap crap. I agree that we should buy more homegrown products but if you're going to blame one party then please cite the policy instead of just finger wagging.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: china October 25, 2021 01:24PM
Agreed... Solutions are what we need to be discussing. The problem with imports from China is that they are incredibly cheap. Even with 25% tariffs (which Biden continues) and doubling and trippingly of shipping costs, so much is still cheaper than making here in the US.

A whole bigger problem in my opinion is that they have passed us by when it comes to civil engineering (high speed trains, skyscrapers, highways, infrastructure, etc) and when it comes to defence and aerospace. They are totally kicking our butts and we're letting them.

I think we need more tech schools in the US and less universities. We need to be like Germany where they have apprenticeships and 2 year and even 4 year tech schools. We need to be a whole lot smarter.

Re: china October 25, 2021 03:12PM
100% agree. Especially about tech schools. Sadly Universities have become very expensive indoctrination camps.

Regarding defense and aerospace, China's test of a hypersonic nuclear missile (they claim it was a space craft) should cause us serious concern.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: china October 25, 2021 02:51PM
mgc
i do not live in that country so i do not vote for democrats, when i vote i vote for the gang of fools that seems like they are going to do something useful for everyone not the pond scum that only does what they can for the few and usually there wacko thinking greedy buddies, but this has nothing to do with China but you could not help to get a dig in, that also may explain your me me me thinking, perhaps an i don't care what you got as long as i got mine attitude,now back to China and yous continually buying china made junk all the while screaming like fools U S A, U S A. selling out the working man for stock price and company profits,sickeningly pathetic and will be your doom cause china has all your money ,and when you get all the money you get all the power. says tony montana

mjc, are you on board with the John Deere strike?

Re: china October 26, 2021 01:28AM
Who were the knuckle heads that made the first move to deal with a communist nation ? I doubt we can ever come up with any solutions to change this debacle. I think someone tried and they hit us with a germ in a huge way. I give him credit but we now know were we stand. They now know they don't need a nuclear weapon to take us down.

Re: china October 26, 2021 04:35AM
JD43,
If taking us down was the objective don't you think they would have started with us instead of themselves? They lost a lot of medical professionals at the start of this debacle not to mention killing untold numbers of their population.

S'no Farmer

Re: china October 26, 2021 07:07AM
S'no Farmer
JD43,
If taking us down was the objective don't you think they would have started with us instead of themselves? They lost a lot of medical professionals at the start of this debacle not to mention killing untold numbers of their population.

S'no Farmer

The government "first" has to "care" about their people.
Just how many governments truly care about their people........yes, you can ask that question about ours.
Just say'in.

Re: china October 26, 2021 07:42AM
I now know why Thomas Jefferson so famously said; "The government you elect is the government you deserve."

Re: china October 26, 2021 09:15AM
S'no Farmer
JD43,

S'no Farmer
With all due respect. To believe the C.C.P. cares one iota about their citizens, or anything but world domination, & their place of power ,in my opinion is just not correct. Keep in mind some of their " lost "medical proffesionals just vanished after speaking out about things they shouldn't have. These are not good people, but they are patient & always play the long game.

Re: china October 26, 2021 09:58AM
I'm not naive enough to not realize that the Chinese government doesn't care about their own but even then if their goal was to show us how effective this type of warfare can be why not start it in another country, just sayin!!! Besides why would they even want to kill us off...they need someone to buy their cheap junk. Yeah yeah I know just kill enough of us to scare us into submission...sorry I don't buy it. Our own government was involved in the lab that it was leaked from how that came to be I have no idea, I think Dr Fauci has a lot of explaining to do but so long as he's nuzzling up to the teat that's feeding him we will get no truthfull answers. He needs to be cut off from the government teat and fed to the wolves that want answers.

The funniest part of the Dr Fauci saga is that most Americans seemed to trust him when only humans were dying from the virus that he likley had a hand in but when puppy's were dying its a whole different thing. Now they are outraged...humans eh thats not so bad but puppies no way, they want him in jail for that!!!

S'no Farmer

Re: china October 26, 2021 11:05PM
I'd give you 1000 thumbs up if I could.

Sadly I think we played a much larger part in creation of this virus than I previously believed. We didn't just help fund the research, we had doctors and scientists involved, we sent them all types of resources, including genetically modified mice with human immune systems to do testing on. We knew it was gain of function testing regarding bat corona viruses and we knew almost all of what they were doing. We are far more complicit than any of us know. It's a disgrace.

The puppy comments are spot on. Somehow we have people who value dogs more than they value people. As a nation our morals and values are so far out of calibration.

Our current goal is to become China. Our current leaders talk about public-private partnerships and really that just means the public (government) just taking over more and more of private industry. Our leaders want ESG scores which will be similar to China's social credit system to keep the everyday citizens in-line, to keep us obedient to the government. Our goal is to become China and somehow I think we'll be much worse because of our moral decay.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: china October 27, 2021 02:03AM
Way back in 1977 I read this article, in I believe some Jehovah's Witness literature I'd been given, it was really pertaining to bar codes which were just then showing up on packaging but not yet used & people were curious as to what they were. It went into what I then considered bizzare claims. Keep in mind ATM machines weren't even in wide use then. But it went into how a number of the most wealthy & powerful people in the world had this vision of one world government with one world currency & were in the process of enacting this. The plan as they stated was to set this utopium system up in one vulnerable country with a large downtrodden & easily controlled cheap labor supply & spread it outward from there.Not by kinetic conquest, but by economic conquest. This was what ? 5-6 years after Nixon opened relations with China ? It went on to talk about a no cash economy. Currency credits would be deposited & withdrawn automatically from a closely monitored account in your name, & all citizens would be tattooed with their own bar code to accomplish this. It spoke of the need to be able to monitor the movement & whereabouts of any citizen should the need arise. There were several other 1984'ish claims, many since made obsolete by new technology. No need for implanted chips to monitor whereabouts, we need our cell phone on us at all times. Assigning that " socialability score ? It' s easy. What do we google search ? What TV programs do we watch? & then we have the whole social media crap if they would need more. I wish I had kept that article. It' s pretty obvious where they chose to set the system up. Kind of a mix of an oligarchy, capitalist, authoritarian, government. I don't know why I keep thinking back to it. In 1977 I was way more into fantasying about the bad ass super stock I was going to have than I was world currency. So yes indeed our government is complicit. On the virus, on the destruction of the US dollar, on weaponizing our justice & intelligence apparatus, on implementing an authoritarian system of government where oaths to uphold the constitution are openly & brazenly violated daily. Another thread ask who' s calling the shots ? Day to day ? Who knows. Likely long term entrenched beurocrats we never elected to anything. You saw a few of the low level ones crawl out from under the rocks during trumps 1st impeachment. But there' s a meeting yearly in Davos. You can be sure whoever makes those day to day decisions here does not ruffle the feathers of those who attend that little shin dig in the Alps.

Re: china October 28, 2021 04:00AM
Rerun , id like to meet you and shake your hand, your exactly rite, id be proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with you -- NOW WAKE UP AMERICA AND LETS TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK-- one way or another !!!!

Re: china November 02, 2021 06:46AM
Yes

Re: china November 02, 2021 06:49AM
To the strike

Re: china November 05, 2021 02:23PM
Mgc
To the strike

well that doesn't surprise me any.

Re: china November 14, 2021 03:03AM
well john deere charges ridiculous amounts of money for their product cause some in management need to drive a Mercedes and don't forget the more important than the workin man "shareholders and stock price" its gotta show an increase, but when the guy on the floor with the wrenches wants a couple of thousand more a year to combat against the cost of living the greedy have a shitfit. how many gazillions extra have they and all the other companies put in pocket by having work done in third world countries.

Re: china November 14, 2021 03:43AM
What country are you from MGC

Re: china November 14, 2021 03:56AM
His real name is Brandon and he’s from Deleware

Re: china November 15, 2021 11:17AM
bbailey, now that's some funny @#$%& right there! LOL

Re: china November 15, 2021 01:23PM
mgc
well john deere charges ridiculous amounts of money for their product cause some in management need to drive a Mercedes and don't forget the more important than the workin man "shareholders and stock price" its gotta show an increase, but when the guy on the floor with the wrenches wants a couple of thousand more a year to combat against the cost of living the greedy have a shitfit. how many gazillions extra have they and all the other companies put in pocket by having work done in third world countries.

And not everyone HAS to buy John Deere either. I don't believe it's a law. THINK ABOUT IT!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,575, Posts: 229,604, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2