Food or not ? October 26, 2021 01:39AM
I just got fall fertilizer prices and they are double or more than In April. I was told they were todays price and expect them to go even higher. With fuel and all other inputs going way up there is no conceivable way that farmers can grow crops at these prices and stay in business. We are at a turning point in this country and it's not a good one.
Our true power in our country has come from being able to feed ourselves and be self sufficient. When that goes away and it will soon we will no longer be a super power. I wrote my Congressman today and I implore everyone to do the same. I don't care which party you're aligned with both are far removed from common sense, morals and reality. God is in control but I truly believe he has turned his back on our nation for very obvious reasons.

Optimistic in 2017 / looks alot different in 2021 October 26, 2021 12:01PM
[www.youtube.com]

We need a leader again!

The old guard Democrats and Republicans did not like Trump challenging their gravy train.

I agree
It does not look good with those prices.

Re: Optimistic in 2017 / looks alot different in 2021 October 28, 2021 11:42PM
Thanks for the video. We need a parade like that in D.C. this winter !

Re: Food or not ? November 18, 2021 04:23AM
Look how excited everyone looked! Now a days everyone is masked and scared $hitless.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,618, Posts: 229,674, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member JD_8520