Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 08, 2021 11:09AM
[www.youtube.com]

This is hard to see the USA being destroyed by the globalist enriching themselvesSad

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 08, 2021 03:26PM
In my opinion noone over 75 should be in any government office..

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 08, 2021 11:07PM
haven't been 75 yet but my dad and several uncles made it and they each and all said you need to get out of the way because you miss too much in conversation. Now i am sure there are those that are still stomping strong but this came from guys that had served on boards of many organizations and just decided that is was better if they let someone else try to make policy.

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 09, 2021 12:07PM
"The government you elect is the government you deserve."
Thomas Jefferson

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 10, 2021 04:09AM
Nobody is electing these morons! They are being appointed by rigged voting!

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 10, 2021 10:03AM
InjPumpEd
Nobody is electing these morons! They are being appointed by rigged voting!

Very True!

We need to go back to in person paper ballots. Get rid of the computer counting.

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 10, 2021 11:46AM
Nancy Pelosi is living proof dementia is real !!!

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 11, 2021 10:53AM
Right alongside Biden. 2 Alzheimer’s patients are the best they can come up with.
My 2 1/2 year old granddaughter makes more sense than either one of them.

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 11, 2021 01:21PM
Dirtfarmer
Right alongside Biden. 2 Alzheimer’s patients are the best they can come up with.
My 2 1/2 year old granddaughter makes more sense than either one of them.

You forgot to say "combined" ..........and then some !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2021 01:22PM by JDpowershift.

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 13, 2021 10:21AM
do you have proof of rigged voting cause the f-----g professionals that are paid to monitor and everyone else with a job to observe have not found any rigging of voting, i have heard that the pond scum republitards have made it more difficult for people to vote,hmmm, go figure.

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 13, 2021 11:54AM
MGC the USA has went to poop in just one year since you voted for your retard do you really think such a idiot could have really got all those votes

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 13, 2021 01:11PM
i have said it before many times how cud you not see it i do not live in your f-ed up country,where yous would rather your children were slaughtered in school at their desk than get rid of the guns but i can tell the difference between normal thinking people and those that are not and that worthless pathetic excuse for a human that you voted for "the trumpturd" is not. so good day to you.............i said good day..

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 13, 2021 06:29PM
mgc
i have said it before many times how cud you not see it i do not live in your f-ed up country,where yous would rather your children were slaughtered in school at their desk than get rid of the guns but i can tell the difference between normal thinking people and those that are not and that worthless pathetic excuse for a human that you voted for "the trumpturd" is not. so good day to you.............i said good day..

Something you seem to not be able to understand, guns are NOT the problem, bad people are.

The problem in our schools here in the US is that , by and large, faculty aren't armed, and they should be.

Good day !

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 13, 2021 11:38PM
JDpowershift your right but left one thing out that i think needs added --- talking about the kids an guns -- parents need to bust that a$$ more when their raising them at home like me an several others got when they needed it, kids nowdays has to much freedom an authority.

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 14, 2021 11:44PM
?
JDpowershift your right but left one thing out that i think needs added --- talking about the kids an guns -- parents need to bust that a$$ more when their raising them at home like me an several others got when they needed it, kids nowdays has to much freedom an authority.

I left a LOT out of my comment........I could write a book !

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 14, 2021 04:16AM
mgc
Why don’t you tell us what perfect country you do live in?
Even with the mess Biden and company are making of this country, it is still a better place to live than wherever you call home. No matter where that is.

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 14, 2021 04:33AM
He doesn't live here and doesn't want to live here. That means his opinion/thoughts don't mean anything to me.

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 14, 2021 06:57AM
mgc
do you have proof of rigged voting cause the f-----g professionals that are paid to monitor and everyone else with a job to observe have not found any rigging of voting, i have heard that the pond scum republitards have made it more difficult for people to vote,hmmm, go figure.

No the fact is that voting should be done on election day with proper ID. With exceptions for a very small percentage of the population who cannot get out to vote due to age or disability. This bs. Mail in voting crap has got to stop. Anyone who cannot see that there was massive amounts of fraud in the past presidential election definitely have their blinders on!!! For your so called professionals, they are part of the problem!! They had many of the conservative vote counters leaders e and always that vote counting was halted for the night, then brought out the massive amounts of fraudulent ballots and the counting continued!! Video evidence has proven it!!! MGC, you probably are part of the problem living right here among us in the good ol USA, And are pretending to be from another country. If you truly are from another country, then why are you so worried about what we do here??? I really don't care what other countries do as far as their own laws pertaining to voting, guns or whatever the issue. If I don't like their policies, then I will stay away!! Problem solved!! Good day!!!!

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 14, 2021 08:46AM
Cyber Ninja and Mike Lindell are still lurking out there. Don’t worry.

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 14, 2021 11:11AM
mgc

MGC
What country do you live in?
Tell us how your country conducts elections.

Most of us that live in the USA and love the USA can clearly see what went on with the election.

Rigged with mail in votes and the China Flu!

Why should we stand by and let the liberals destroy the country that we love. It’s a global effort by the elites and the NWO to make the USA weak (providing $ to people like Biden for the last 50 years)
You should buy some of Hunter’s artwork.

Why is Biden flying illegals from TX to FL midnight flights?

NEWSFLASH!
CBS, NBC, and ABC are owned by the liberals and just read the script provided to them by: Soros, Clinton, Pelosi, Obama, and Schumer.

Trump loves the USA!
This made the Democrats and RINO’s nervous. They did whatever it took to get their “Allstar candidates BRANDON - HARRIS elected

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 15, 2021 10:53AM
that is some fantastic wacko thinkin, do u need liquor to think like a wacko or is that your normal state of mind. it must be hell livin in a country where half the population hate the country, you say the dems are ruining it, So that means none of the military vote dem all the soldiers are rep,none of the police vote dem only rep,the reason trumpturd lost is cause it is a pathetic excuse for a human and the normal thinking people out voted the wackos

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 15, 2021 11:50AM
You mean the normal thinking people who believe a boy is a girl and a girl is a boy?
The half of the population that hates this country is your beloved dumbass democrats. Why else would they be trying so hard to destroy it?

You haven’t answered the questions about what country you live in. Tell us about the perfect country you live in. It is obviously a country which doesn’t teach much English in their schools.

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 15, 2021 12:11PM
Dirtfarmer
You mean the normal thinking people who believe a boy is a girl and a girl is a boy?
The half of the population that hates this country is your beloved dumbass democrats. Why else would they be trying so hard to destroy it?

You haven’t answered the questions about what country you live in. Tell us about the perfect country you live in. It is obviously a country which doesn’t teach much English in their schools.

You DO realize he's brainwashed ........right ?
Probably doesn't know what he or she is, gender wise either, now that you bring that up. Maybe mgc's a "shim ? ? ?

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 15, 2021 02:19PM
Brainwashed! And you guys aren’t? OMG

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 16, 2021 01:56AM
While many of our own "citizens" hate our country, it's no where near half! The sick just have the biggest mouths and complain about everything they disagree with!

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 16, 2021 02:13AM
Very true. Nicely said. Our country always had our problems and probably always will. We just keep working at it.

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 18, 2021 03:45AM
There's an awful lot of people in here complaining about people being in office that shouldn't be there. Yet when anyone tries to pass reform to keep big money and lobbyists out of our election system you're all quiet as a church mouse.

"The government you elect is the government you deserve"

Crying about voter fraud you can't prove, yet voting for people that keep big money corporations and foreign interests influencing our election.

Re: Can anyone explain what Nancy Pelosi is talking about at 1:43 of this video? November 22, 2021 10:56AM
Lolz
There's an awful lot of people in here complaining about people being in office that shouldn't be there. Yet when anyone tries to pass reform to keep big money and lobbyists out of our election system you're all quiet as a church mouse.

"The government you elect is the government you deserve"

Crying about voter fraud you can't prove, yet voting for people that keep big money corporations and foreign interests influencing our election.

Are you talking about crooked Peelosie, even 60 minutes went after her for insider trading and fraud, or Eric Swallwell who slept with a Chinese spy, or Hunter or Baizou Xiden both under the Chinese thumb., or Hillory who worked with the Russians to come up with the biggest lie ever?????

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,573, Posts: 229,599, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2