Rittenhouse November 19, 2021 07:46AM
In the end, the jury got it right, but took too long for what was an open-and-shut self-defense case. Aside from the prosecution issues (or corruption), the defense made several blunders of their own, but it worked out in the end.

It's amazing how many ill-informed people believe incorrect things like
* Rittenhouse carried an "assault" weapon across state lines.
* Rittenhouse illegally possessed the gun.
* Rittenhouse shot three black people to death.

There are others, but these are the most common untruths people on the left believe.

Re: Rittenhouse November 19, 2021 07:54AM
Which city will burn first?

Re: Rittenhouse November 19, 2021 07:58AM

Seriously Biden? The verdict has you "angry and concerned?" May he was still loopy from anesthesia, but even after it's over, he just can't help himself.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2021 08:00AM by The Original Michael.

Re: Rittenhouse November 19, 2021 08:03AM
The Original Michael
Bill Diblasio reaction Meanwhile, for you New Yorkers....

Re: Rittenhouse November 19, 2021 09:07AM
He shot people who were violent and dangerous.
Deblasio is an idiot, as is Brandon. No respect for our system of laws, unless they get the outcome they want.

Re: Rittenhouse November 19, 2021 11:08AM
Dirtfarmer
Deblasio is an idiot, as is Brandon. No respect for our system of laws, unless they get the outcome they want.

He said after screaming "Trump won"
Oh the irony in this comment.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2021 03:53PM by Jake Morgan.

Lolz November 19, 2021 12:19PM
Lolz
quote=Dirtfarmer]

Lolz,

What is your favorite tractor pull in the U.S.A.?

Re: Lolz November 19, 2021 02:06PM
If it's ever been out of NYC I'd be amazed...

Re: Lolz November 20, 2021 02:05AM
I'm not entirely sure what my favorite pull has to do with this.

In fact, I'm not real sure what this entire board has to do with pulling. It's really not a good look for potential fans, sponsors and investors of the sport to come to this page and see a bunch of crack pot conspiracy theorists having a circle jerk about whatever alt-right wing nut you guys are idolizing this week.

But it's not my board and the Morgan's can run it how they want to.

Re: Lolz November 20, 2021 06:18AM
As near as I can tell, you posted once on the pulling forum- 11 years ago.

I suspect you do all your pulling with your hand.

Re: Lolz November 20, 2021 08:02AM
Poignant response, well done.

LOLZ November 20, 2021 10:39AM
Lolz
I'm not entirely sure what my favorite pull has to do with this.

In fact, I'm not real sure what this entire board has to do with pulling. It's really not a good look for potential fans, sponsors and investors of the sport to come to this page and see a bunch of crack pot conspiracy theorists having a circle jerk about whatever alt-right wing nut you guys are idolizing this week.

But it's not my board and the Morgan's can run it how they want to.

I was just curious if you have a favorite pull or if you have ever attended a pull or watched a video of a pull.

The pulling forum is for pulling discussion.
This forum is called off topic (for pulling fans, pullers, etc. to discuss non pulling related topics).

Not everyone will agree on politics; you should be able to debate the issues. Not cancel out the differing view.

Re: LOLZ November 20, 2021 01:38PM
Well said Kevin.

To Lolz, as far as "a bunch of crack pot conspiracy theorists", I'm just curious where you get your news? As far as I can tell the mainstream/legacy media was all-in on Russian collusion and the "bunch of crack pot conspiracy theorists" seem to have been proven correct and the mainstream media is now editing their past stories and retracting their past narrative. Remember back when it was just some crackpot conspiracy theory that Covid came from a lab and you'd be banned from social media for saying that... yeah well that theory seems like the accepted theory now and those "bunch of crack pot conspiracy theorists" aren't looking like such crackpots. Remember when those "bunch of crack pot conspiracy theorists" were concerned about a vaccine mandate a few months back and the Biden administration said it wouldn't happen and the media said there wouldn't be any mandate... yeah, that "bunch of crack pot conspiracy theorists" sure got that one right too. Vaccine passports... that was just some "bunch of crack pot conspiracy theorists" saying that last year... now it's an actual thing in places like NYC. Remember when the "bunch of crack pot conspiracy theorists" had concerns over the vaccine... some even said it wasn't a true vaccine but rather a therapeutic since it didn't actually stop people from getting Covid, and now even bill Gates is saying that outloud and the data looks like the "bunch of crack pot conspiracy theorists" were right on that one too. If you turn off NPR, PBS, and legacy media for a few minutes and do a little digging some of those crack pot conspiracy theories might just open your eyes a little and you won't be so far behind the curve. But hey, Russian collusion must have happened and Jeffery Epstein clearly killed himself anything else is just a "bunch of crack pot conspiracy theorists"

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: LOLZ November 21, 2021 01:21AM
Jake Morgan
Well said Kevin.

To Lolz, as far as "a bunch of crack pot conspiracy theorists", I'm just curious where you get your news? As far as I can tell the mainstream/legacy media was all-in on Russian collusion and the "bunch of crack pot conspiracy theorists" seem to have been proven correct and the mainstream media is now editing their past stories and retracting their past narrative. Remember back when it was just some crackpot conspiracy theory that Covid came from a lab and you'd be banned from social media for saying that... yeah well that theory seems like the accepted theory now and those "bunch of crack pot conspiracy theorists" aren't looking like such crackpots. Remember when those "bunch of crack pot conspiracy theorists" were concerned about a vaccine mandate a few months back and the Biden administration said it wouldn't happen and the media said there wouldn't be any mandate... yeah, that "bunch of crack pot conspiracy theorists" sure got that one right too. Vaccine passports... that was just some "bunch of crack pot conspiracy theorists" saying that last year... now it's an actual thing in places like NYC. Remember when the "bunch of crack pot conspiracy theorists" had concerns over the vaccine... some even said it wasn't a true vaccine but rather a therapeutic since it didn't actually stop people from getting Covid, and now even bill Gates is saying that outloud and the data looks like the "bunch of crack pot conspiracy theorists" were right on that one too. If you turn off NPR, PBS, and legacy media for a few minutes and do a little digging some of those crack pot conspiracy theories might just open your eyes a little and you won't be so far behind the curve. But hey, Russian collusion must have happened and Jeffery Epstein clearly killed himself anything else is just a "bunch of crack pot conspiracy theorists"

Agreed!

Re: LOLZ November 21, 2021 02:56AM
Boy, LOLZ sure is quiet…..,,,,,,

Re: LOLZ November 21, 2021 05:34AM
I've got better things to do than sit around and wait for you guys to respond. You'll get my reply soon enough. Sorry to keep my adoring fans waiting.

Re: LOLZ November 21, 2021 08:07AM
Lolz
I've got better things to do than sit around and wait for you guys to respond. You'll get my reply soon enough. Sorry to keep my adoring fans waiting.

Apparently not.
You find time to troll this site, but then how much is there to keep a person busy in the basement.

Re: Rittenhouse November 22, 2021 11:23AM
Lolz

What the hell is this ignorant, childish statement???? Is that supposed to be funny, you are clueless, leave the satire to the Babylon Bee.

Re: Rittenhouse November 22, 2021 11:49PM
Lolz

Please show where I ever said that.

Re: Rittenhouse December 01, 2021 08:26AM
Pretty sure that Epstein did not kill himself, - he was quieted because many higher ups and famous weak were to be exposed.

Re: Rittenhouse December 02, 2021 03:05AM
Paull
Pretty sure that Epstein did not kill himself, - he was quieted because many higher ups and famous weak were to be exposed.

He was deranged pedophile that prayed on little girls and couldn't do it with out the help of a grown woman. I'm surprised anyone is amazed he was too weak to be able to face his accusers. He was never going to take the stand. So, what could be gained by killing him? The case is still being investigated without him.

Re: Rittenhouse December 02, 2021 03:58AM
The rich and famous cover their tracks with deaths and more to protect the future, He was silenced in MHO.

Re: Rittenhouse December 03, 2021 02:02AM
What could be gained by killing him?
Dead men don't talk. He could have named names, and possibly put the hurt on some people with a lot of power.

Re: Rittenhouse December 06, 2021 02:06AM
TripleAlphaProcess
So, what could be gained by killing him? The case is still being investigated without him.
your not really this dumb are you? if he names names he could bring down some of the biggest families in politics. he was killed to keep him silent. google who he had links too.

Re: Rittenhouse December 09, 2021 08:34AM
are you serious?

So, what could be gained by killing him? The case is still being investigated without him.
your not really this dumb are you? if he names names he could bring down some of the biggest families in politics. he was killed to keep him silent. google who he had links too.

As I said above, the case is still being investigated and the VICTIMS are still coming forward. They have a voice, they haven't been silenced. All I am saying its a pretty good possibility that he was too weak and scared to face his accusers. If you've been following the trial so far it seems way more likely that he killed himself as opposed to being "offed" by someone.

A global financier is going to be linked to several wealthy individuals, just like my financial advisor is. That doesn't mean if my financial advisor is a criminal that I am. Epstein was linked to Donald Trump as well but no one has said Donald Trump is guilty of the same acts.

It's like people are so unhappy with their lives that they need something to hold onto that has no actual proof.

Re: Rittenhouse December 12, 2021 08:48AM
seems like the last poster is holier than thou and holds all truths near and dear

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,597, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2