Just wow November 19, 2021 02:35PM
[news.yahoo.com]

Re: Just wow November 20, 2021 02:26AM
Two things I found interesting in this article. First she stated white people killing "us" meaning people of color. The people killed and injured in this case were white people not people of color. She also stated that the prosecution should not ask a question that they don't know the answer to, in other words, cover up the truth!

S'no Farmer

Re: Just wow November 20, 2021 08:26AM
If she is interested in improving the legal system, why doesn't she start with telling people to quit breaking the law! That would eliminate nearly all police encounters!

Re: Just wow November 20, 2021 10:42AM
We often see celebrities and sports figures railing about how horrible police brutality is in neighborhoods of color. You never hear them talk about who kills 99% of people of color, you never see them go into these neighborhoods to rail against the people that commit these crimes. Wonder why that is, could it be because they can't blame it on "White Supremist", they would have to blame it on people of the same race and none of them seem to want to do that! It doesn't fit their "agenda" so they ignore those pesky facts!

S'no Farmer

Re: Just wow November 20, 2021 04:29PM
InjPumpEd
If she is interested in improving the legal system, why doesn't she start with telling people to quit breaking the law! That would eliminate nearly all police encounters!

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2021 05:53AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Just wow November 20, 2021 02:02PM
The O.J. jury only deliberated for 4 hours before they acquitted him. Four hours! The trial took 8 months! Clearly it was O.J.'s white privilege that got him acquitted.

This race baiting is designed to divide and destroy and sadly there are tons of people (of all races) who have bought into this media narrative hook, line, and sinker. The author of that article is so focused on race they can't see the facts of the case. There are some truly amazing people of every race and there are truly awful people of every race. All of our skin color makes us no better than anyone and it also makes us no worse. These race baiters are getting rich dividing us and their goal is to destroy this country and rebuild it into something that will oppress, impoverish, and enslave people beneath them.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Just wow November 21, 2021 01:25AM
Jake Morgan
The O.J. jury only deliberated for 4 hours before they acquitted him. Four hours! The trial took 8 months! Clearly it was O.J.'s white privilege that got him acquitted.

This race baiting is designed to divide and destroy and sadly there are tons of people (of all races) who have bought into this media narrative hook, line, and sinker. The author of that article is so focused on race they can't see the facts of the case. There are some truly amazing people of every race and there are truly awful people of every race. All of our skin color makes us no better than anyone and it also makes us no worse. These race baiters are getting rich dividing us and their goal is to destroy this country and rebuild it into something that will oppress, impoverish, and enslave people beneath them.

Very good example!
I had forgotten about OJ

Race baiting is designed to divide us. We have to constantly remind ourselves not to buy into the narrative to divide us.
We have many great things to be thankful for here in the USA!

I hope that everyone on this board has a great Sunday as we approach the holiday season here in the land of the free.

Re: Just wow November 21, 2021 01:59AM
Kevinh, " off topic here " are you going to the Ocala pull ? We'll be there from Ky pulling in Light Limited Super Stock provided we don't break beyond repair at the Horsepark Pull, come by and see us at the trailer if you want.

Re: Just wow November 21, 2021 03:59AM
I'm planning on it.
I'll look you up!
LLSS class has been interesting to watch over the recent years Thumbs Up

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,561, Posts: 229,569, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2