32nd such attack December 04, 2021 01:54PM
The shooting -- ----the deadliest at a US K-12 campus since 2018 and the 32nd such attack since August 1 -- claimed the lives of Madisyn Baldwin, 17; Tate Myre, 16; Hana St. Juliana, 14; and Justin Shilling, 17. Guns don't kill people bad people kill people cause they shoot bullets out of their mouth the gun is just a figment of your imagination. Nice society you got going on in that country where you would rather your children were shot in the head at school at their desk than eliminate the problem, oh well good luck with that, oh hey maybe you shud pray that always seems to be the fix-all fer everything in that country ,ha ha ha ha lol lol harder, so pathetic its laughable

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2021 02:26AM by cpr.

Re: 32nd such attack December 04, 2021 11:07PM
Go back under your bridge troll!
Guns don’t pull their own trigger, it takes a sick individual to do that and even more sick parents to provide it for the kid
What about the idiot driving through a crowd of people at a parade? What’s your excuse for that? Ban vehicles?
As far as PRAYER I guarantee you that if GOD and PRAYER was brought back in the schools that these events would not happen and everyone would understand an eye for eye and a tooth for tooth which is how these things should be handled
Amen!

Re: 32nd such attack December 06, 2021 01:45PM
bbailey
Go back under your bridge troll!
Guns don’t pull their own trigger, it takes a sick individual to do that and even more sick parents to provide it for the kid
What about the idiot driving through a crowd of people at a parade? What’s your excuse for that? Ban vehicles?
As far as PRAYER I guarantee you that if GOD and PRAYER was brought back in the schools that these events would not happen and everyone would understand an eye for eye and a tooth for tooth which is how these things should be handled
Amen!

I generally agree with you, but there will always be those that will do unspeakable things, in any way they can,
whether it be a school shooting, the taking down of the twin towers, or as mentioned, a vehicle being driven into a crowd of people.
These events have nothing to do with the "tool" that is used to kill, but rather the hearts and minds of the individuals that do such things.
And then you have those like the OP that can't wait to dance in the blood of the victims to further their ignorant agenda that has nothing what so ever, to do with the truth.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2021 02:14PM by JDpowershift.

Re: 32nd such attack December 05, 2021 01:52AM
mgc
The shooting -- ----the deadliest at a US K-12 campus since 2018 and the 32nd such attack since August 1 -- claimed the lives of Madisyn Baldwin, 17; Tate Myre, 16; Hana St. Juliana, 14; and Justin Shilling, 17. Guns don't kill people bad people kill people cause they shoot bullets out of their mouth the gun is just a figment of your imagination. Nice society you got going on in that country where you would rather your children were shot in the head at school at their desk than eliminate the problem, oh well good luck with that, oh hey maybe you shud pray that always seems to be the fix-all fer everything in that country ,ha ha ha ha lol lol harder, so pathetic its laughable

Do you think its a coincidence the number of shootings have gone up as the Democrats lean further and further to the left???? What the hell is funny??? Better check out a shrink.

Re: 32nd such attack December 05, 2021 02:25AM
Hooboy... I was dreading this one appearing in here...

I'm a pretty lenient moderator on this site and I will let you all have your say as you wish to about it, but if, knowing what I know, I see something speculative or outright false it will be deleted and no explanation provided.

Why am I taking this so seriously? All 3 of my kids are Oxford HS students and were there. Their step-father is an Oakland County Sheriff and was one of the first ones to arrive. We spent an hour together yesterday. He's a broken man. Not just us, but a whole lot more will forever be altered by last Tuesday.

CP

Re: 32nd such attack December 06, 2021 01:50PM
cpr
Hooboy... I was dreading this one appearing in here...

I'm a pretty lenient moderator on this site and I will let you all have your say as you wish to about it, but if, knowing what I know, I see something speculative or "outright false" it will be deleted and no explanation provided.

Why am I taking this so seriously? All 3 of my kids are Oxford HS students and were there. Their step-father is an Oakland County Sheriff and was one of the first ones to arrive. We spent an hour together yesterday. He's a broken man. Not just us, but a whole lot more will forever be altered by last Tuesday.

CP

So, you will be deleting the OP's comment ???
I think all of the moderators here do a heck of a good job, especially considering all the crap that gets posted in this "off topic" forum.

( Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing this whole discussion deleted )

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2021 02:24PM by JDpowershift.

Re: 32nd such attack December 06, 2021 04:21PM
No. I did strikethrough the supposition that kids died in the classroom. I hate that kids even know what an ALICE protocol is, but they nailed it and saved lives.

Everyone here is free to have their say. That is one of the principles this country is founded on, even if it means giving a platform to people that don't deserve it.

CP

Re: 32nd such attack December 07, 2021 10:37AM
cpr
No. I did strikethrough the supposition that kids died in the classroom. I hate that kids even know what an ALICE protocol is, but they nailed it and saved lives.

Everyone here is free to have their say. That is one of the principles this country is founded on, even if it means giving a platform to people that don't deserve it.

CP

If I'm not mistaken, the ALICE program was designed for schools that didn't have, or refused to allow staff to be armed, ( liberal districts like mine).
It works with districts that DO have armed staff or LE in the buildings also.
It was designed by two LEO's and is better than nothing at all.
I've pulled both my kids out of public schools partly because of no armed staff.

Re: 32nd such attack December 07, 2021 03:23PM
cpr

CP

Like I told you, RUN,HIDE,FIGHT, Watch it when you are ready to. Thinking of you and your community every day buddy.

Clark

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,579, Posts: 229,610, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing