Biden's Speech December 21, 2021 12:45AM
Tonight Biden plans to give a speech warning that if we don't get the vaccine we are going to die this winter.

He has to know by now that his words mean nothing to the group of us who oppose him and his authoritarian rule. My thought is that he knows he won't convince people to get the vaccine but he plans to fear monger because he knows his words will further scare his ultra liberal base into believing the right is to blame for covid not ending.

It's a dog and pony show.

Re: Biden's Speech December 21, 2021 04:24AM
His plan is to turn the jabbed against us unjabbed by making it inconvenient for them to move on but all I can say is bring it on because I’m going about my business sorry if they are so brainwashed that they think they can’t do the same

Re: Biden's Speech December 21, 2021 12:57PM
I'm jabbed... Getting 3rd jab this week. I don't care if your unjabbed. It's up to you. I go almost everywhere unmasked too. I won't hold it against you.

Re: Biden's Speech December 24, 2021 01:30AM
F-30puller
I'm jabbed... Getting 3rd jab this week. I don't care if your unjabbed. It's up to you. I go almost everywhere unmasked too. I won't hold it against you.

I got it also, but I have asthma and it "can" be bad. Heck I've quit breathing twice, back in my 20's, so........

But same here, I fully understand "not" wanting to get it either.

Re: Biden's Speech December 24, 2021 01:26PM
Diabetic..... If I was under 30 and in good health it'd be different.

Re: Biden's Speech December 30, 2021 12:40AM
JDpowershift

I got it also, but I have asthma and it "can" be bad. Heck I've quit breathing twice, back in my 20's, so........

But same here, I fully understand "not" wanting to get it either.

Wishing you and F-30 all the best. I don't hold it against you for taking the jabs, however I have 2 people very close to me with heart and cancer issues that the jab has caused them great harm and issues. I know a EMS tech who just told me the other day that they have been hauling in many many "fully vaccinated " people to the hospital with severe covid complications here in Ohio, a current hot bed. So the jab isn't stopping covid as the powers at hand have falsely claimed that the jab would stop the virus. Again, I wish you all well and everyone must do whatever makes them feel good. I'm not against anyone from taking the jab or not, its up to each individual to do what they feel they should do. Best wishes

Re: Biden's Speech December 22, 2021 12:11AM
FEMA pop up clinics and federal vaccinators,better wake up people, they are trying to get us used to someone in uniform ordering us around

Re: Biden's Speech December 22, 2021 05:43AM
bbailey
FEMA pop up clinics and federal vaccinators,better wake up people, they are trying to get us used to someone in uniform ordering us around

Everyday our government gets one step closer to becoming Australia

Re: Biden's Speech December 22, 2021 12:16PM
BrandonA

Everyday our government gets one step closer to becoming Australia

More like Venezuela.

Re: Biden's Speech December 29, 2021 04:06PM
bbailey

Bingo ! By far the significant point, the only point really, in trotting the senile old fool out to squint into his teleprompter at 2 in the afternoon before sundowner sets in.
Just kind of nonchalantly worked in there in the middle of his ramblings. A benign sounding number doing a begin sounding task. Hoping nobody would notice. One more foot in the door. Your door. And my door.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,573, Posts: 229,599, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2