Can 50 tools end the republic ? January 04, 2022 06:42PM
While the corporate propaganda outlets can scarcely find a minute in their breathless panic mission of "all things covid", they did manage to find a minute today to mention that Senate leader Chuck Schumer has had enough. He's pushing for 49 of his other tools to join him to end the filibuster & then enact their dream SB 1 & federalize the election process. I believe they will one way or another get this done. It is their top priority. Never mind the constitution, it's been ignored & trampled for so long they
won't think twice. If you believe this so called constitutional supreme court will stop them, well, last I looked american citizens are still being, shall we say, rather strongly encouraged, to be injected with an expirimental shot with virtually no long term safety data. Regardless if they want it or not with very little push back. So that leaves guess who ? Our state legislatures. The same state legislatures the constitution charges with running their elections. Many of whom laid down flatter than water on a plate in 2020 & ceded their obligations to the wishes the tech oligarghs. So the question is. Come 2022 & beyond. If the 50 tools in DC & their owners claim control of our elections, will your state legislature stand up, simply ignore them, & conduct a constitional election under state law, & then send the rightful winners to DC, State houses & county seats ? Or will they bow to the will of 50 bought & paid for corporate globalist in Washington ? I think the time is now to let these folks know we did not elect them to go to state capitals to attend cocktail parties & promote the family buissiness. Tell them to do their damn job ! Now. Not by running useless audits a year after the fact. Otherwise we could be North Korea very quickly.

Re: Can 50 tools end the republic ? January 05, 2022 10:15AM
Rerun
While the corporate propaganda outlets can scarcely find a minute in their breathless panic mission of "all things covid", they did manage to find a minute today to mention that Senate leader Chuck Schumer has had enough. He's pushing for 49 of his other tools to join him to end the filibuster & then enact their dream SB 1 & federalize the election process. I believe they will one way or another get this done. It is their top priority. Never mind the constitution, it's been ignored & trampled for so long they
won't think twice. If you believe this so called constitutional supreme court will stop them, well, last I looked american citizens are still being, shall we say, rather strongly encouraged, to be injected with an expirimental shot with virtually no long term safety data. Regardless if they want it or not with very little push back. So that leaves guess who ? Our state legislatures. The same state legislatures the constitution charges with running their elections. Many of whom laid down flatter than water on a plate in 2020 & ceded their obligations to the wishes the tech oligarghs. So the question is. Come 2022 & beyond. If the 50 tools in DC & their owners claim control of our elections, will your state legislature stand up, simply ignore them, & conduct a constitional election under state law, & then send the rightful winners to DC, State houses & county seats ? Or will they bow to the will of 50 bought & paid for corporate globalist in Washington ? I think the time is now to let these folks know we did not elect them to go to state capitals to attend cocktail parties & promote the family buissiness. Tell them to do their damn job ! Now. Not by running useless audits a year after the fact. Otherwise we could be North Korea very quickly.
Very well stated!
Each state needs to continue to handle their elections.
Each state needs to have a paper vote process with in person voting with an i.d. to prove who they are. PERIOD
If you can't show up to vote due to your health, they can bring the "book mobile" to your house and have you vote in front of election officials with a Republican, Democrat, and Independent poll watchers to keep it in check. (unlike Atlantas State Farm Arena scam show).

Re: Can 50 tools end the republic ? January 08, 2022 03:20AM
How have we gotten to a point where election integrity means different things to different people? I'd love paper ballots and voter ID along with a proper chain of custody for ballots. Sadly "voter integrity" in our media means mail-in ballot for all, unmanned/unsupervised dropboxes and worse yet "noncitizens" are allowed to vote in local elections in NYC... which means it will come to the rest of the state eventually and probably the rest of the blue states. That seems like a problem to me.

Sadly I'm stuck in New York State, where NYC and the surrounding counties dictate to the rest of the state who the majority our leaders and representatives will be. We've given the nation the dumpster fire of AOC, Schumer, and Cuomo!

Sadly we're also at a point nationally where the "conservative majority" Supreme Court seems to seldom side with liberty.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,564, Posts: 229,579, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2