Deadly Trump Supporters! January 08, 2022 02:32AM
I just want to point out the Trump supporters killed just as many people at the US Capitol this January 6th as they did during last years "insurrection" Grinning

Side note: our vice President compared January 6th to Pearl Harbor and 9-11. The rally and protest on January 6th last year may not have been our most shining moment as a country, but to compare it to Pearl Harbor and 9-11 where thousands of people died is idiotic.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Deadly Trump Supporters! January 08, 2022 03:15AM
The left is bound and determined to keep the "Trump is the Devil" narritive alive. They scared to death that he is going to run again. You have to wonder what their next big Trump scandal will be, the "Russian Collusion " story was the biggest lie of the century and in a lot of ways it worked. Along with the whole voting irregularities.

Don't get me wrong,I don't think him running again is the best for the country but it would still be WAY better than the clown show we have in DC now! Those two couldn't find their own a$$ with both hands!!!

S'no Farmer

Re: Deadly Trump Supporters! January 08, 2022 03:27AM
Well said. Personally I wish Trump would just step aside and allow some new leadership to step in. Sadly I don't think he wants to share any of the spotlight with anyone.... but I'm also not convinced he really wants the job again for anything other than ego. If an election was held today I'd happily vote for Ron DeSantis, he's been pretty consistent on freedom and liberty and he's done that in a deeply purple state which has been impressive.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Deadly Trump Supporters! January 08, 2022 11:05AM
Saying our VP said something idiotic is merely saying she spoke. Every time she opens her pie hole she either cackles or says something stupid.

Re: Deadly Trump Supporters! January 08, 2022 01:15PM
Ron or Ted

Re: Deadly Trump Supporters! January 10, 2022 10:27PM
I'm not a very smart man when it comes to politics, but what made Trump so dangerous was that he did not need anyone's money. I also agree that I don't think he's the right one to run again, but whoever it is that runs and gets elected he or she she will be owned by where the money comes from. I do believe though who ever goes in office I hope Candice Owens is on there ticket. God Bless America and God Bless our farmers.

Re: Deadly Trump Supporters! January 11, 2022 01:58AM
Massey-Man,
I'm confused, you are saying Trump was dangerous because he needed no-ones money but then you say that all politicians that take money are dangerous. What's the answer then? All politicians seem to be beholden to people with money, I'll never forget the Hilary foundation that had millions of dollars until she didn't get elected...it then dried up a went away. Does anyone have to wonder why? The worst part was that it was mostly foreign interest that were investing in Hilary.

S'no Farmer

Re: Deadly Trump Supporters! January 11, 2022 01:17PM
S'no Farmer I think we have the same thought that when you need someone else's money to get elected you will be beholden to them. Trump had his own money and to my limited knowledge I don't believe he didn't need anyone else's money. I've seen many examples of this in both parties even in our local elections. With all that being said, I also believe that Trump did have sketchy past business dealings.

Re: Deadly Trump Supporters! January 13, 2022 08:01AM
massey-man
S'no Farmer I think we have the same thought that when you need someone else's money to get elected you will be beholden to them. Trump had his own money and to my limited knowledge I don't believe he didn't need anyone else's money. I've seen many examples of this in both parties even in our local elections. With all that being said, I also believe that Trump did have sketchy past business dealings.

His own campaign touted they took $800 Million in donations for the 2020 election and another $313 Million came from outside groups. He took over $1 Billion. Half was from larger donors. He didn't spend any of his money in 2020.

In 2016 he took far less at $433 Million with $66 Million of his own.

Re: Deadly Trump Supporters! January 10, 2022 11:44PM
DeSantis/Owens 2024 Those are two folks that stand for freedom. We need someone in office that will follow the constitution. Our only true hope to save this Constitutional Republic is term limits. God Bless America.

Re: Deadly Trump Supporters! January 11, 2022 12:31AM
Kristi Noem
Ben Carson
Rand Paul
Any of those 3 would do fine

Re: Deadly Trump Supporters! January 11, 2022 02:59AM
way to late to save anything meaningful,no one person or persons can save something not supported by the masses,too many lazy takers not enough givers and workers any more, ,history repeats it's self . There are no free lunches, but most still believe otherwise.

Re: Deadly Trump Supporters! January 15, 2022 11:02AM
I’m still unsure if Trump will run in 2024 either. If not, I do it’s Ron DeSantis with Noem as VP. I can’t think of another private citizen type that can pull off (no pun intended) what Trump did as an outsider to The Swamp. I believe, that’s what ultimately created all the hatred towards Trump. The fact that he pulled the covers back on many of the problems we all know exist inside the beltway. Ultimately, Biden and the Squad are gonna screw everything up before the next Presidential election. IF, and it’s a big IF, the Republicans are smart, they won’t cut their own throats and rally behind one candidate.

Re: Deadly Trump Supporters! January 17, 2022 11:27AM
If Trump would have spoke like a speaker instead of a WWF super star wrestler he could have got what he wanted with out all this controversary . I whas for Trump but i dont think he needs to run again

Re: Deadly Trump Supporters! February 02, 2022 11:10AM
Lewis Conner
If Trump would have spoke like a speaker instead of a WWF super star wrestler he could have got what he wanted with out all this controversary . I whas for Trump but i dont think he needs to run again

Ironic that you say that--considering that he's in the WWE Hall of Fame (albeit in the celebrity wing).

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Deadly Trump Supporters! February 02, 2022 12:02PM
Thats why i said it watched him every time

Re: Deadly Trump Supporters! February 02, 2022 09:32AM
Goodlion.tv

Check this out

Just need to vote out all dems February 06, 2022 12:45PM
Term limits and vote in Republicans always will take care of alot of this mess.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,579, Posts: 229,610, Members: 3,320.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member Fechtner Racing