Re: The President can't handle real questions / that's why they keep him on a tight leash January 25, 2022 02:02AM
A "Stupid SOB" is right! Jo is as worthless as tits on a nun!

Re: The President can't handle real questions / that's why they keep him on a tight leash January 26, 2022 02:25AM
So when Trump does mean tweets that's good, but when Biden calls a guy a "stupid SOB" for asking a question everyone knows the answer to, that's bad?

Re: The President can't handle real questions / that's why they keep him on a tight leash January 26, 2022 03:36AM
Lolz
So when Trump does mean tweets that's good, but when Biden calls a guy a "stupid SOB" for asking a question everyone knows the answer to, that's bad?

How often does Xiden ever get a tough legit question? How often does Xiden actually answer reporters questions before or after running away? How was that not a good question, rather then what flavor ice cream he is eating? Is he angry that the press is not helping him more after he had the nerve to tell them to push out more propaganda for him? When Xiden denies inflation, then blames it on greedy business then its an excellent question.

When a stupid ass kicks you, consider the source.

Re: The President can't handle real questions / that's why they keep him on a tight leash January 26, 2022 06:05AM
So, who brought trump up anyway? TDS Much?

Re: The President can't handle real questions / that's why they keep him on a tight leash January 26, 2022 03:56AM
Lolz

Tell us how Biden answered the question?
I know, do you? And do you agree with his answer?

His answer reveals who the "stupid SOB" really is.

Re: The President can't handle real questions / that's why they keep him on a tight leash January 26, 2022 12:45PM
Lolz

Yes Lolz that is correct. Biden is a real class act calling a reporter a stupid SOB on live tv. That's the candidate that you voted for. It is bad.

Re: The President can't handle real questions / that's why they keep him on a tight leash January 26, 2022 12:47PM
Lolz

This administration is destroying the USA. It is bad.

Re: The President can't handle real questions / that's why they keep him on a tight leash January 27, 2022 07:45AM
Lolz is from mars-

I'd say he gets tough questions about every time he has a blunder. It's not his fault he has less blunders than the last guy. It's a stupid question, because everyone knows the answer to the question. Did he think he was going to say he thought inflation for the incumbent party was a great thing? It was meant to illicit a sound bite response, which he got, because that's the only thing you guys have attention span to listen to.

InjPumpEd-

You guys are still talking about Clinton and Obama. I'm not seeing how talking about the previous administration constantly dropping the ball on every issue is a bad thing.

Dirtfarmer-

His response was along the lines of "no, it's a great asset. You stupid SOB." I agree Doocy is a moron, who doesn't ask questions that need answers. He asks questions trying get his "gotcha moment" in an attempt to "own the libs". A better question would have been how he plans on dealing with the rising inflation. Not to ask if he thought inflation was good for the incumbent. If that's your idea of hard hitting journalism I hope you never have to host a press conference.

Kevinh-

You think the guy who paid hush money to q port star is a class act as well? The guy who openly mocked a disabled reporter? The guy who is so full of himself that when he misspeaks he doubles down on that to make it seems as though he meant to say what he Saud is a class act? The man who has no humility? The guy who is notorious for not paying contractors on his real estate projects because it was cheaper to pay lawyers than to pay his bills? I would say Biden brought a dignity back to the Whitehouse that was clearly missing the last 4 years, and I didn't even vote for him. He's not nearly progressive enough for me. What exactly did the last administration do that made America better? He didn't build your wall, he didn't lock Hilary up, he had infrastructure week once a month for 4 years, never got anything done. Begged OPEC for increased production and crashed the global oil market. Made states fight over covid supplies. Withheld federal aid to states unless their governor called him directly and asked nicely for them to help. Tried to get a foreign government to dig up dirt on his political opponent and threatened to withhold aid from them. Was too afraid to ask Putin about supposed bounties on American soldiers heads. He tried to stage a self coup to install himself as the leader.

Biden may not be the one to fix the country. But he won't be the one to sink it either.

Re: The President can't handle real questions / that's why they keep him on a tight leash January 27, 2022 10:10AM
Lolz
Lolz is from mars-

I'd say he gets tough questions about every time he has a blunder. It's not his fault he has less blunders than the last guy. It's a stupid question, because everyone knows the answer to the question. Did he think he was going to say he thought inflation for the incumbent party was a great thing? It was meant to illicit a sound bite response, which he got, because that's the only thing you guys have attention span to listen to.

InjPumpEd-

You guys are still talking about Clinton and Obama. I'm not seeing how talking about the previous administration constantly dropping the ball on every issue is a bad thing.

Dirtfarmer-

His response was along the lines of "no, it's a great asset. You stupid SOB." I agree Doocy is a moron, who doesn't ask questions that need answers. He asks questions trying get his "gotcha moment" in an attempt to "own the libs". A better question would have been how he plans on dealing with the rising inflation. Not to ask if he thought inflation was good for the incumbent. If that's your idea of hard hitting journalism I hope you never have to host a press conference.

Kevinh-

You think the guy who paid hush money to q port star is a class act as well? The guy who openly mocked a disabled reporter? The guy who is so full of himself that when he misspeaks he doubles down on that to make it seems as though he meant to say what he Saud is a class act? The man who has no humility? The guy who is notorious for not paying contractors on his real estate projects because it was cheaper to pay lawyers than to pay his bills? I would say Biden brought a dignity back to the Whitehouse that was clearly missing the last 4 years, and I didn't even vote for him. He's not nearly progressive enough for me. What exactly did the last administration do that made America better? He didn't build your wall, he didn't lock Hilary up, he had infrastructure week once a month for 4 years, never got anything done. Begged OPEC for increased production and crashed the global oil market. Made states fight over covid supplies. Withheld federal aid to states unless their governor called him directly and asked nicely for them to help. Tried to get a foreign government to dig up dirt on his political opponent and threatened to withhold aid from them. Was too afraid to ask Putin about supposed bounties on American soldiers heads. He tried to stage a self coup to install himself as the leader.

Biden may not be the one to fix the country. But he won't be the one to sink it either.

Hello Lolz,

Take a look at this video and explain how this decision by the Biden Administration is good for the USA.

[www.youtube.com]

Re: The President can't handle real questions / that's why they keep him on a tight leash January 27, 2022 01:17PM
Good Lord, you are more stupid than Biden.

If you think Biden is in any way competent to be President then you deserve what you are getting from the senile fool.

Re: The President can't handle real questions / that's why they keep him on a tight leash January 28, 2022 05:05AM
Lolz
Lolz is from mars-

InjPumpEd-

Dirtfarmer-

Kevinh-

He gets tough questions!!!!!!!! What???? I see you are still spreading lies. Trump NEVER mocked disabled reporter, proven lie. Another lie, Trump did not withhold aid to get money to get dirt, the Ukrainians did not know the money was being delayed until they read about it in the US papers, is that quid pro quo, no liar. The Russian bounties, good God pay attention moron, another proven lie, there were no Russian bounties.

So you are worried about global oil market?????? You dont like the US being oil independent and having cheap fuel???? What in the hell is in the atmosphere on Uranus????? You must be the head of ANTIFA on that planet.

He wont sink this country, are you one the true stupid sob's who are actually still polling that Baizou Xiden is doing a good job???? I thought only Karens still polled that way. What are his approval numbers??Spinning

Re: The President can't handle real questions / that's why they keep him on a tight leash January 31, 2022 10:48PM
Wanna know how I know you're all in a cult?? You all come running to lick daddy dons boot while it on your throat.

Re: The President can't handle real questions / that's why they keep him on a tight leash February 01, 2022 02:40AM
Lolz
Wanna know how I know you're all in a cult?? You all come running to lick daddy dons boot while it on your throat.

Another lie from Lolz, its called a political party moron. Now you being in ANTIFA does count as a cult

Re: The President can't handle real questions / that's why they keep him on a tight leash February 01, 2022 07:34AM
Lolz
Want to know how we know you are completely out of touch with reality?

We read your posts.

Re: The President can't handle real questions / that's why they keep him on a tight leash January 27, 2022 10:13AM
Lolz

Here's another one for you to give us your opinion on.

[www.youtube.com]

Re: The President can't handle real questions / that's why they keep him on a tight leash January 28, 2022 02:11PM
just say to lolz what u really want to say he is a foreign Dumb OTHER word for Donkey THAT HE KNOWS AND SITS ON AND PROBABLY RIDES TO WORK

Re: The President can't handle real questions / that's why they keep him on a tight leash January 28, 2022 03:59PM
kevinh

Here's another one for you to give us your opinion on.

[www.youtube.com]

Do you happen to have yesterday's highlight. Where after a typical mumblefest trying announce Justice Breyer's retirement, he inexplicitly turns & hands a
surprised Breyer his old used mask, who just calmly tucked it in his jacket pocket. Again, it is my opinion his installers very much want the little people
To know. This is what we can do ,there is nothing you are going to do about it, & we are going to rub your nose in it every time we trot him out there for a dose
Of humiliation.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,571, Posts: 229,596, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member BadHabit2